Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 63votes)

Outbreak Company - Moeru Shinryakusha

Alt Names: alt アウトブレイク・カンパニー 萌える侵略者alt 萌萌侵略者alt Outbreak Companyalt Outbreak Company - The Moe Invaderalt OUTBREAK COMPANY 萌萌侵略者
Author: Sakaki Ichirou
Artist: Kajiya Kiri
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Having a light novel author father and an eroge illustrator mother, Kanou Shinichi is a thoroughbred otaku. However he does not have any special power except for his broad knowledge, sharp insight, and impeccable instinct about "moe" and its products, from manga to anime to games to light novel to figures. One day he found himself transported to a fantasy world where elves live and dragons fly. And he is given a task—not to fight monster or embark on a quest, but to enhance cultural exchange by becoming a "moe missionary" in this fantasy world! He meets a palace guard who has a bit of fujoshi taste, a half-elf maid, and the empress who is a little girl. He comes up with the idea of building a school. At first it runs as a comedy but later there are serious matters that Shinichi needs to face: ethnic discrimination, social problems, conflict with neighboring countries, sabotage by opposition elements including Japanese government and the likes. Can he overcome the obstacles, successfully bring "moe" culture to the fantasy world, and help the people there as well?

adaptation of the light novel series written by Sakaki Ichirō with illustrations by Yūgen
Go to Outbreak Company - Moeru Shinryakusha Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga translation? New Window solopinguinos
  • 0 Replies
Topic LN translation? New Window Bulu Indah
  • 0 Replies

63 Comments

Am i the only one here that wish for the MC and Myucel to be paired nicely without any invasion of harem-influence?

GO FOR THE MAID ROUTE!!!!!!!!!!!

A full week of fap fuel huh...no argument there brother

Wow

ah and yeah game data 180 hourse that not much would been bad with like 1080 hourse like my skyrim lol even my final fatasy save data are more then 180 hourse my save data of thsoe mostly round 200-300 hourse per game lol

the main story is the Light Novel. after this the animation and now a manga adaptation not bad not bad indeed and they seem to folow in a way the light novel too to fill soem gaps i say adaptation and based on sicne there some minor chnages and differences in all 3 versions. the anime is simply called Outbreak Company the light novel is called similiar and this on has a sub nameming added to it. if you want to read the main story then its the light novel first  animation  came a bit later an dlastöly the manga all follow a similar directon only differences are some minor details over all.

Nice and fun story imo but you must liek fanatsy  and comedy with some relation stuff otherwise it will not be for you.:)

wow what a worthless childhood friend. 'I'm only friends with you because I can read your manga' Dumb bitch.

The worst childhood friend I've ever seen in a manga. Indeed a bitch, childhood friend or not.

...A WILD LOLI HAS APPEARED.

It's a loli with a magical wand xDDDD

it's all what they need for a loli xD

You guys crack me up so bad with the comments..

wow what a worthless childhood friend. 'I'm only friends with you because I can read your manga' Dumb bitch.

She's just shy ~ Just kidding, indeed a bitch.

Spoiler

It's a what?!

Is someone said a loli ?

Spoiler

That haiku.

Damn, you see a loli Royal and you just scream. I totally relate to this... Actually, kinda.

And yeah, he really played way too little compared to some obssesive people I know. Like having a total playtime of 400+ and beatin' Baal with a 2000-< party and an untrained yoshi.

Unless he had an outstanding thief, I call buulsh!t xD

It's a loli with a magical wand xDDDD

Damn, you see a loli Royal and you just scream. I totally relate to this... Actually, kinda.

And yeah, he really played way too little compared to some obssesive people I know. Like having a total playtime of 400+ and beatin' Baal with a 2000-< party and an untrained yoshi.

Spoiler

It's a what?!

Dah-dadadadada-Dah-dadadadada-Dah ♫

whee ...

what a relief finding this series ...

quite close with ZnT ... and I still miss the series since the author already dead ...

so much Shingeki no Kyojin ref at the anime version ... *x* ...

Agree, for an Otaku, he is noob player (newbie level)

Even I have school and play 1-3hours per day, but my online char is over 500 hours worth (in past 2 years).

BTW I think Keima-sama reach " It's over 9000 " in his elementary school :)

His mom was only holding one disk. He may have others with more time on them from other games. They did say he had multiple game accounts.

Only game data worth 180 hours? Weeaaaaakkkkkkk.

Agree, for an Otaku, he is noob player (newbie level)

Even I have school and play 1-3hours per day, but my online char is over 500 hours worth (in past 2 years).

BTW I think Keima-sama reach " It's over 9000 " in his elementary school :)

Myusel KITAAA~!!! :D

WHAT

So this is just Gate thus the JSDF Moed there? Shounen version... looks like it has a harem too. Smaller version.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics