Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 50votes)

Teizokurei Monophobia

Alt Names: alt 低俗霊モノフォビアalt 低俗霊MONOPHOBIAalt Ghost Talker's Monophobiaalt Ghost Talkers Monophobiaalt Vulgar Ghost Monophobiaalt Vulgar Spirit Monophobia
Author: Okuse Saki
Artist: Tokiya Seigo
Genres: Ecchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Houdzuki Maika is a high school girl who, in a sense, is never alone. Her twin brother Maito, who could not survive birth, lives inside of her and shares her body. They switch between who gets to live each day and they share most of their memories. However, the only times they get to see and talk to each other is when they are both asleep, where they share the same dream. Perhaps as a result of this supernatural existence, they are able to see ghosts. There will surely be many mysterious incidents ahead for these twins to face!
Go to Teizokurei Monophobia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

71 Comments

Some minor-ish spoiler about the new character on volume 2's cover...enjoy :P

Spoiler

Spoiler

and thank god this manga has return and thank you  Death Toll for translating

I read this on kirei before, but I'd still say this page is the most hilarious so far:

that was awesome on how funny that was

Aaaaand now i'm gonna get nightmares because of chapter 2.4.

no freakin way I had just about lost hope for this ever getting updated again. Thanks a lot!

Update! Thanks for picking this up Death Toll!

It will return.

Where's the rest? ,_,

I really like this.

It was dropped, perhaps because Kirei Cake's group needs a lot of help & funds.

Where's the rest? ,_,

I really like this.

pedobear makes his appearance.

so why exactly are they glorifying the murderer?

the father may have had a twisted mentality but it did not justify killing him. he could have just left the household.

//stupid japanese mentality

Wat.... Volume 6? What about the previous chapters ?

holy crud... that girl in chap one scared the dung hell outta me...
Really liking this, thanks a lot! Kirei!
WoW....Return of the living dead.. i though this series is Axe ''''''7
I read this on kirei before, but I'd still say this page is the most hilarious so far:
@Oblivion0117: You're welcome :)

Visit us in our IRC.
Wow I had forgotten all about this :P Thanks for the update Kirei!!!
This is a great series hopefully it gets scanalated more. It's fun to watch Maito and Maika just chat with one another Sibling love is so great... even if it's a beyond the grave love xP
This series is pretty damn fun to read. Maito and Toono's interaction is great.
Oh great, more chapter titles like that of Soul Gadget Radiant that confuses people...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics