Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 40votes)

Sakana no Miru Yume

Alt Names: alt Dream seen by a fishalt Dreams seen by a fishalt 魚の見る夢alt Uo no Miru Yume
Author: Ogawa Maiko
Artist: Ogawa Maiko
Genres: Drama DramaSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo Ai
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Since their mother’s death, sisters Tomoe and Mikage have been mostly raising each other. The older sister, Tomoe, is determined to get good grades and work her way into a good college. However, she’s disturbed by the trouble Mikage sometimes gives her. The two sisters have their separate lives at their respective schools, but their life together and their relationship may be most important of all.
Go to Sakana no Miru Yume Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

39 Comments

Jeez.... I'm getting some really bad vibes from this series. I feel bad for both sisters, Tomoe for having to deal with the troubles of her sister all on her own and Mikage for not having an appropriate outlet for her fears and other troubles. I definitely get the feeling some particularly bad things are going to happen in this series. 

I don't think so, he probably resented his daughters for what happened to the mom, and/or just had an emotional breakdown and avoided them and left them the fend for themselves; seeing his face in ch2 also makes me believe he isn't the violent type...

Spoiler

Hmm, I'm still not sure what their problem is...

I'm weak to the family drama. Mikage should at least let her sister to herself and then go for Takayanagi.

No, not much.  Only other one I can think of is Candy Boy, which is about yuri twincest.

also happy_end and point_at_infinity...very little, need more incest! 

You don't see a lot of yuri and incest together.

No, not much.  Only other one I can think of is Candy Boy, which is about yuri twincest.

oh man, do middle school girls really think like this? around that age all i did was play pokemon and dota

hmmm.... i wonder how this will progress?

The friend better hide her growing hostility towards Tomoe, or else Mikage will probably snap at her. She seems capable of that.

Spoiler

I don't think so, he probably resented his daughters for what happened to the mom, and/or just had an emotional breakdown and avoided them and left them the fend for themselves; seeing his face in ch2 also makes me believe he isn't the violent type...

nope. she just stupid.

Spoiler

so the sister is kind of a sadist

nope. she just stupid.

this is good o_O 

looks like we are in for a ride

You don't see a lot of yuri and incest together.

so the sister is kind of a sadist

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics