Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.24 - 33votes)

The Country is Saved!

Alt Names: alt 나라를 구했다!
Author: Lee Sang-Eun
Artist: Lee Sang-Eun
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A 28-year-old female prosecutor Min-seo is just about to go out with Jun-hyun, a good looking prosecutor whom she has had a crush on since high school. With a successful career and her soon-to-be boyfriend, it seems like she is the happiest woman in the world. However, she suddenly time travels to her high school life while she is chasing a male suspect named Sang-woo; he was a senior in her high school. She genuinely does not want to relive her high school life because it was just the stereotype of a nerd. With a strict moral code as a prosecutor, a teenager’s appearance, and two attractive men, namely Jun-hyun and Sang-woo, around her, her second high school life will be nothing like her previous one.
Go to The Country is Saved! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

33 Comments

I like the time travel theme, it's good so far. 

@Stark700: Less Jumping more Again!!ing.

yes! a new manhwa NOT by hwang mi ri or han yu rang! ^^

i followed it just for that reason. although i'm not a big fan of the time traveling concept.

that's impossible, it's probably just an alias......

I couldn't help chuckling at the irony of the title. It was almost as good as the horribly redundant title "Sandwich Girl."

The bad boy wins, the end....

Time travel huh?

the-girl-who-leapt-through-time-1024x611

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics