Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 115votes)

Hitotsu Yane no Shita no

Alt Names: alt ...Under One Roofalt ひとつ屋根の下のalt 同一屋檐下
Author: Fuji Koyomi
Artist: Fuji Koyomi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High School freshman Yuzuriha Kyuuta made a promise with his childhood friend Ririko to marry her when they grow up. Being separated from her since elementary school he now enrolls at her school, a former all girls private school for rich young ladies which has just opened its gates for male students, to meet her again. But upon meeting her, it turns out he has to live in the girls dorm and she is the dorm head!? And what's more, she doesn't seem to remember him at all! Just how will Kyuuta be able to keep his promise?
Go to Hitotsu Yane no Shita no Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

129 Comments

I can already tell my heart be prepared

Woah, a male mc who actually remembers his childhood promises holy ballfuck.

Spoiler

Also I heard NASA is looking for a new material for their next trip to the moon.

Spoiler

^They're working on it. Although the material is, as of now, still under the delusion that he is a hero instead of spaceship material.

This is adorable.. a lot of crying but I can deal with it I guess XD 

Please author.....

Just bring us vanilla romance without harem setting. Crybaby shota is okay, I just want to see fluffy pure romance from this story, that's it.

tumblr_lxww26vl351r9v5ozo1_500.png

uuuggh the bowl haircut, the crying.....I'll follow but I'll complain about it.

That shota's going to be the main character? Spiky haired guy seems like a better candidate. Seriously, crying in the first chapter already? Not my kind of protagonist.

^This.

I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be a she with how he acted this chapter. Someone should punch him in the gut already...

That shota's going to be the main character? Spiky haired guy seems like a better candidate. Seriously, crying in the first chapter already? Not my kind of protagonist.

@Grace Mirchea Luslec: I can really only think of three reasons a manga would use this setting. 1)harem, 2)fanservice, 3)comedy. The bad news is this one isn't that funny.

My prediction is that since they aren't allowed to go out, he's fair game for the other girls. Don't ask. If you were a harem mangaka, this would make sense to you, I guess.

At any rate, I'm not expecting much, but I'll give it a few more chapters.

I've had enough of "no romance rule" from Love Lab. Prohibiting PDA within campus should be the most the school can do.

How much younger is Happa that he stands shorter than Riri?

I question that too in my mind, but I just chose to ignore it.

I've had enough of "no romance rule" from Love Lab. Prohibiting PDA within campus should be the most the school can do.

How much younger is Happa that he stands shorter than Riri?

Spoiler

Lets be fair here okay?

She was plain as hell. She also had empty looking eyes. And a creepy ass brother. 

But who am I to judge? I still have to finish the anime...

20a76lx.gif

Also I heard NASA is looking for a new material for their next trip to the moon.

There's a reason why she has empty eyes. Actually a lot more than just one reason.

D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Nothing ruins a story more than fan service, please don't add fan service.  Someone below mention harem, impossible when both characters are already head over heels for each other.

Another note, why is the MC soooooooooooooooooooo sensitive.

Spoiler

Lets be fair here okay?

She was plain as hell. She also had empty looking eyes. And a creepy ass brother. 

But who am I to judge? I still have to finish the anime...

20a76lx.gif

NOONE CARES THAT YOU FOLLOWED IT.

On that note.

Followed.

Ah again... The famous childhood marriage promise.

The only thing that's sort of different here is that the male MC has not forgotten his promise and doesn't have to get physically assaulted for doing so.

what the fuck, love at 5 years old ( i didn't know i had a dick when i was 5 years old ) " i missed you so badly "  !! gimme a break... and some beewbs and maybe then well talk about love

@Stark700

wait, there's actually nobody dense here XD

Spoiler

harem??
 ...just because its set in an a almost all-girls school does NOT make it a harem.

Yes, i also think it's unlikely. I just talked about the setting of the story.

Uhm.. typical harem premise but why does it give a shoujo vibe ? Anyway, a huge minus point for the mc.

1) I doubt it's gonna be a Harem

2) It's a former all girls school setting and there is no fan-service

1026.gifBLASPHEMY!!!! THE SETTING IS ALREADY THERE!!!

But ITS NOT THAT BAD OTHERWISE IT WILL BE A CLICHE

Uhm.. typical harem premise but why does it give a shoujo vibe ? Anyway, a huge minus point for the mc.

It's because the MC is a typically cute crybaby and fragile heroine, yet with some romantic goal or determination... it's typical start not for a harem but for a shoujo manga. Well, maybe a reverse harem.

Ohh, yeh... the MC is a boy.. so he can't be the heroine. -_-

Anyways... following for promising cross-dressing potential.

eww the MC is short ugly and a dweeb not to mention a cry baby hence he has zero appeal and so dropped.

harem??
 ...just because its set in an a almost all-girls school does NOT make it a harem.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics