Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 150votes)

Samurai Papa

Alt Names: alt 侍父alt Papai Samuraialt Samurai Chichialt 武士奶爸
Author: Nishiki Soraku
Artist: Nishiki Soraku
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 32-year-old Bushido-sama considers himself to be a modern-day Samurai. When his wife passed away due to illness, he promised to raise their daughter into a fine woman. But, for an adult male, raising a child is not an easy task. The tasks range from teaching proper table etiquette to sex education... Welcome to the life of a Samurai father.
Go to Samurai Papa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic his face... New Window veraya
  • 1 Replies

150 Comments

OHHHH Nadeshiko used the most ultimate technique!!!

Spoiler

Moe~~~

Tis a blessed age we lived in, onepunch man, kingdom, one piece and now this

Molester Man too :D

nothing to be a shame, I personaly find a mother breastfeeding her son/daughter to be very heartwarming picture.

That's a great excuse you got there. I'll say it next time I get turn on to see a beautiful Milf taking her boob out in the open and I stare too much at the boob while being envious of the kid xD

Chapter 2 : How to make your daughter into a yandere

Dang. For being a one man scan team, you're certainly handling this much better than some other scan teams with all positions filled...

Also holy crap, his little girl is adorable, lol.

Nah, I'm not a one man team. I have others with me, but I scanlated chapter 1 all by myself since everyone's too occupied. But thanks ;)

Funny, cute, and easy to read. Followed.

Waiting on that next chapter.

Dang. For being a one man scan team, you're certainly handling this much better than some other scan teams with all positions filled...

Also holy crap, his little girl is adorable, lol.

Tis a blessed age we lived in, onepunch man, kingdom, one piece and now this

it's only the first few pages and i already got tears in my eyes

This is pretty great. Give the first chapter a try and I'm sure you'll be hooked.

Reaction meme GO!GO!GO!

Spoiler

Wow, his wife is beautiful. Especially when she's breast-feeding...cough.

nothing to be a shame, I personaly find a mother breastfeeding her son/daughter to be very heartwarming picture.

some good shit at last

Skimmed the description so the suit really threw me off for a minute.

I can already tell this will be a heart warming and endearing child-raising story.

Wow, his wife is beautiful. Especially when she's breast-feeding...cough.

So this is how it would've looked if the samurai guy from sket dan had a family. Lol, it's funny.

Well, Jae,  WHERE are those chapters!?  And don't give me the excuse that you have a real life and it takes time to scanlate these chapters in your limited free time!  Especially if you are doing this all on your own!  I'm a greedy, selfish bastard who chooses to ignore those facts!  So cough up those fanservice chapters!!!  I have a fresh bottle of hand lotion and a new box of tissues just waiting for them to be released by you!!!

At least you're honest. But don't get your hopes too high. Not even sure if those fan-service scenes are worthy of that bottle and box. Maybe I've put the "ecchi" tag too soon.  

Note: I added in the genre Ecchi, because there will be fanservice in later chapters (just not in Chapter 1). 

Well, Jae,  WHERE are those chapters!?  And don't give me the excuse that you have a real life and it takes time to scanlate these chapters in your limited free time!  Especially if you are doing this all on your own!  I'm a greedy, selfish bastard who chooses to ignore those facts!  So cough up those fanservice chapters!!!  I have a fresh bottle of hand lotion and a new box of tissues just waiting for them to be released by you!!!

This looks like it'll be fun xD

Followed!

The first couple pages is very misleading cause I didn't read the description. Still, this looks like it'll be fun to read

This is so funny and entertaining, I love Bushido and his daughter is so adorable. ;___; Sakurakooooo!!!!

Also....Since it is the first chapter I'm gunna call the school teacher as a new love interest. You hear that? I'm calling it!

Can't wait to see her all grown up. If things go on like that it'd be quite a sight!

Note: I added in the genre Ecchi, because there will be fanservice in later chapters (just not in Chapter 1). 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics