Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 304votes)

Billionaire Girl

Alt Names: alt น้องหนูพันล้านalt 亿万富豪少女alt ビリオネアガールalt Миллиардерша
Author: Hasekura Isuna
Artist: Katsura Asuka
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takato Kei is just an ordinary college student, training for an ordinary life, when he falls into a strange and appealing part-time job. He’s been hired to tutor a teenage girl at home for 10,000 yen an hour! The girl in question, Fujioka Yukari, is not a high school student, but a highly successful day trader who has already amassed 170 billion yen! Despite her money and her beautiful apartment, Kei can’t help feeling like there’s a certain loneliness about the cute teenage girl. She even seems embarrassed of her career, as if her obsession with the stock market and the vast amount of time she spends moving stocks makes her an otaku. Kei may be just the person she needs to help her break out of her isolated lifestyle and acquire the one thing money can’t buy– happiness.
Go to Billionaire Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime/Manga related to Stocks New Window Verne Jules
  • 4 Replies
Topic THANK YOU SCANLATORS!!!! New Window sircebba
  • 0 Replies
Topic THANKS MR. AUTHOR AND ARTIST FOR CONTINUING THIS ONE!!! =) New Window sircebba
  • 4 Replies
Topic Billionaire Girl Forum New Window sircebba
  • 1 Replies
Topic SCANLATORS AND RAW PROVIDERS THANKS ALOT!!! New Window sircebba
  • 2 Replies
Topic PLEASE AUTHOR AND ARTIST KINDLY CONTINUE THIS ONE, =) New Window sircebba
  • 3 Replies

424 Comments

That other guy that want to "use math to solve trading problems" can cash in by making one of those AI guided trading software, even if it's bogus

Stocks... I think the bones of extinct animals in our lab are far more interesting than "playing an adult's stockgame"...

Spoiler

Would be funny though if the Japanese Mangaka would turn stocks really into evolving Monstercards, that way it might become easier to explain it to total beginners and/or Otaku (they even might eagerly engage into stock-trading rather than buying 10.000 CDs of an idol just for the Handshake coupons xD)...

There was already a anime sorta like that it's called [C]: Control - The Money of Soul and Possibility It's pretty good and I recommend watching it. It's not realistic or anything.

Furthermore while there are Otakus that might be like that (10,000 CD's stuff) I take offense to the statement of Otakus as a whole. How come it's okay for people to buy stuff like "One Direction" or "Justin Bieber" or "Katy Perry" who the closest you will ever get to see them is maybe if you shell out $400 for a front row seat but, get something from a Japanese Idol who is willing actually meet the people who supported them? WHAT AN ATROCITY your a complete freak!!! Seriously, people who think that way have really no excuse to be talking with their narrow minded nonsense.

"Besides, Fujioka isn't exactly what I'd call feminine..."

seriously?? this girl oozes femininity

Spoiler

tumblr_static_tumblr_mgqsj7rhta1rvuqp4o1

You will never have a rich stock market prodigy master waifu who will teach you how to rock the stocks ;_;

Stocks... I think the bones of extinct animals in our lab are far more interesting than "playing an adult's stockgame"...

Spoiler

Would be funny though if the Japanese Mangaka would turn stocks really into evolving Monstercards, that way it might become easier to explain it to total beginners and/or Otaku (they even might eagerly engage into stock-trading rather than buying 10.000 CDs of an idol just for the Handshake coupons xD)...

Tell me if you find out what it is from.

It's "Kids on the Slope" or "Sakamichi no Apollon" if you prefer. 

WHAT IS THAT!?

That walk!

That Style!?

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAA*HARK*

Gonna go hunting to find the source, ta-ta for now~!

Tell me if you find out what it is from.

i will get into stock trading then buy japan! and all them highschool girls will be mine!! :DD

Mm, I'm curious to see how much he learns. It won't be easy though.

BakumanEp19-01deadline.png

Yay! Another chapter! Thanks Kumori Scans :D

I now eagerly await to hear why it was flawed and misleading and how the mangaka does not understand a thing about economics, the stock market, etc.

16G9haF.gif

WHAT IS THAT!?

That walk!

That Style!?

BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAA*HARK*

Gonna go hunting to find the source, ta-ta for now~!

I now eagerly await to hear why it was flawed and misleading and how the mangaka does not understand a thing about economics, the stock market, etc.

It's actually relatively accurate in most of its descriptions .. in particular about mean regression analysis!

Ya know... For reasons I can't explain I really do love this manga.  I think it might be because Yukari is so flipping adorable.

Yay! Another chapter! Thanks Kumori Scans :D

16G9haF.gif

Thanks Kumori Scans!

Tasuku's a nice guy, but I really hope this won't become a love triangle. Thanks for the chapter as always, Kumori.

For those curious: http://affordanything.com/2013/04/23/the-diderot-effect/

Ohh! Thank you very much! :D

You know, what she probably really wanted was to make love.  I think he completely missed the signs.  I bet that under that fancy pretty dress was fancy and sexy underwear!

Can someone give me a reference to the "Diderot's Cloak" story? I couldn't find it in google...

I tried my hand at the googles too, had better luck.  Try searching "Diderot Effect" instead.

Finally this manga shows her spending money on the most sensible investment: Gold

Can someone give me a reference to the "Diderot's Cloak" story? I couldn't find it in google...

Think of it like this

Spoiler

you can only have 1 account of a type per bank per holder. standard anti-money laundering regulations in most countries.

i don't see what is meant to be amusing - that simply wouldn't work.

And that's the truth. There's a point in modern society where you're comfortable for now and the forseeable future. Everything beyond that is just busting your ass and inviting drama and stress for no reason. Your time is something you'll never get back, ain't no amount of money able to buy that for you... Get to a point where money ain't an issue and just enjoy life, or do something important for your soul.

well there is what tosh said about money buying you a wave runner >.>

Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.

But frankly I think Money has never made man happy, nor will it, there is nothing in its nature to produce happiness. The more of it one has the more one wants.

And that's the truth. There's a point in modern society where you're comfortable for now and the forseeable future. Everything beyond that is just busting your ass and inviting drama and stress for no reason. Your time is something you'll never get back, ain't no amount of money able to buy that for you... Get to a point where money ain't an issue and just enjoy life, or do something important for your soul.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics