Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 139votes)

Girls Go Around

Alt Names: alt 少女巡回alt ガールズ・ゴー・アラウンド
Author: Chida Eito
Artist: Chida Eito
Genres: Drama DramaHarem HaremMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: No one can make the perfect decision every time. Everyone has those moments that they wish they could redo and alter their decision. This story revolves around girls that got their second chance.
Go to Girls Go Around Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

196 Comments

And another one joined the harem.

Interestingly this time the girl changed on her own without the help of the MC.

:( Feel like it may have gotten cancelled and had to wrap up sooner than planned or something. Won't spoil anything, but chapter 10 was really good. Just wish it would keep going, it kind of felt unfinished.

Spoiler

It would be interesting to know how would changing him save him, or perhaps the physical cause of death is different for each loop?

Did NOT expect the harem to grow bigger.

Dat plot twist. 4 chapters of love comedy and BAM. Fukken followed.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Also, \Ganbatte/ Chihiro!

Is any of this actually part of the manga or did you conjure this up yourself? Because it makes little to no sense:

Spoiler

He's the translator, and the manga's already complete in Japan. I'd imagine he's read the thing and knows what's coming. Btw thanks for your work ap, everything you translate is good stuff

I knew it, chihiro is best girl.

Spoiler

Is any of this actually part of the manga or did you conjure this up yourself? Because it makes little to no sense:

Spoiler

People seem to have been surprised by the sudden twist on ch.4... But it was actually what I was expecting just by learning the setting.

The tags did help me, but it was the story itself what gave the chance for such an outcome. If anything, I thought it was typical.

Finally a girl more to my liking appeared. What caused him to die that the loop needs to be 3 years now in contrast of 1 day loop as before.

this is...interesting. following for now. 

Is it really only Chihiro who remembers? From the second-last page it seems that all four of them retain their memories after the "reset". I'm actually hoping for this to be the case since IMO there's much more story potential this way - the four of them working together somehow - which would also balance out with the two new characters who may or may not be in on the whole thing as well.

Nevertheless, great manga. It's not getting axed any time soon, is it? (I feel like I've become disillusioned to manga suddenly getting ended...) Edit: Aw shoot. Hoping for a good ending then.

Spoiler

HA nailed it! It was Chihiro.

And it seems the other 3 seem to have some thing to do with it, maybe in the previous loop they entered the loop for their own reasons and now they also want to help the MC.

And the harem has increased by 2.

Let me guess, the silent girl was a secret admirer of the MC, so secret that she didn't even appear in previous chapters and probably she is part of the loop (because why not).

Is it really only Chihiro who remembers? From the second-last page it seems that all four of them retain their memories after the "reset". I'm actually hoping for this to be the case since IMO there's much more story potential this way - the four of them working together somehow - which would also balance out with the two new characters who may or may not be in on the whole thing as well.

Nevertheless, great manga. It's not getting axed any time soon, is it? (I feel like I've become disillusioned to manga suddenly getting ended...)

Translator on their site said it will end on Chapter 10.

Nevertheless, great manga. It's not getting axed any time soon, is it? (I feel like I've become disillusioned to manga suddenly getting ended...) Edit: Aw shoot. Hoping for a good ending then.

How I love this manga. More and more.

I knew it would be Chihiro, and I like the new pair of girls.

Would you tell me where did you find the raw?

well if you are still interested here's chapter 5 raw

Edit: Really?! I found the raws for chapter 5 one day before the translation came up?! ...well life just trolled me

added *mystery* on the genre ... :)

raws are up to ch 10.

all i can say is

spoilers

full circle.

Would you tell me where did you find the raw?

raws are up to ch 10.

all i can say is

spoilers

full circle.

It's probably Chihiro

Not likely. Reread the last few pages of chapter 4. When he's walking with Chihiro, he hears a voice telling him that she'll change it this time, and he turns around to look. If the person who's looping were Chihiro, don't you think he'd be looking at her, instead? Or that he would have realized the voice was hers?

My guess, a new character yet to be introduced. Probably tied into whatever main story the author has in mind going behind the scenes of the individual loops. At least that's how I'd write it...

Loopception! Multiple loops within a loop.

It's probably Chihiro because she is the only one who didn't have any 1 day loops out of the 4 girls and maybe this is a hint:

http://vatoto.com/read/_/191333/girls-go-around_v01_ch01_by_underdog-scans/17

If it's reallly is her then I think her attitude will change in this timeline if she doesn't want to see her loved one dead again.

Well that plot came out of nowhere.

Color pages... Plot intensifies...

tumblr_mo0f5sqFEs1rmerh9o1_500.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics