Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 237votes)

Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai

Alt Names: alt ダメな私に恋してくださいalt ダメ恋alt Can't you fall in love with me?alt DameKoialt 请与废柴的我谈恋爱alt Lütfen İşe Yaramaz Beni Sevinalt Please Love the Useless Me
Author: Nakahara Aya
Artist: Nakahara Aya
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The unemployed Shibata Michiko is betting everything she has on her romance with a younger man—literally. In order to keep him happy, she deprives herself of the things she wants and buys him expensive clothing and accessories. Since she's flat out broke, she needs to find a job before she starves to death and loses her young love interest. However, Michiko discovers that the boy was never interested in her romantically. Depressed at being dumped and after a series of unsuccessful interviews, she bumps into Kurosawa—an intimidating former boss she used to dislike.

Sequel: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/dame-na-watashi-ni-koishite-kudasai-r-r20463
Go to Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

360 Comments

Aww, she's so cute when she's flustered >.<

Phoenix Serenade Scans I love you!.Thanks for the release. 

I love you.

We love you for reading our releases. <3

Hi. I'm from Phoenix Serenade Scans. We're thinking of picking up this project.

I love you.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngh

wait, what? i read it today, and bam, new chapter, thanks for picking it up :)

Wah, this manga is awesome! I hope Phoenix Serenade Scans will be able to pick it up *-*

Hi. I'm from Phoenix Serenade Scans. We're thinking of picking up this project.

The manga is amazing and we have cleaners and typesetters but we're lacking in the translators department.

So if anyone here likes this manga and knows Japanese and wants to see more updates, send me a PM or email me: [email protected]

I hope someone would pick this up because Dazzling Scans have ceased their operations, they even shut down their website. =(

Yeah, her character design/personality pleases me. Her visuals look like a pretty standard opposition 'bitch' character, even complete with eyes that lean towards the tsurime type, but she ends up being pretty damn nice to the MC (even if she speaks to her pretty harshly). I suspect she'll fade out of the story at this point, but I'll miss her.

Well the MC rlllllly needs someone to slap some reality into her and Akira is the perfect person :)

Is that a reference to the American War of Independence? Because Franklin and Jefferson were begging other countries for help. France gave us a lot of money.

But doing everything yourself all the time is never good (especially if in reality you can't). It can ostracize others and make them feel unimportant in your life.

Not at all actually, I am not an american. I just picked a random but somewhat old date. But I guess my US history class had an impact on me more than I thought.

Shunin, you're killing me with those smiles!!

Akira is by far the best character in this manga so far :D
That or the scary looking yakuza guy xD

Yeah, her character design/personality pleases me. Her visuals look like a pretty standard opposition 'bitch' character, even complete with eyes that lean towards the tsurime type, but she ends up being pretty damn nice to the MC (even if she speaks to her pretty harshly). I suspect she'll fade out of the story at this point, but I'll miss her.

i'm on chapter 4 right now, but anyone else feel hella bad for the akira, his old girlfrien >>

Akira is by far the best character in this manga so far :D
That or the scary looking yakuza guy xD

Ooh what was that? *o* Interesting~

and

"Does your ass ever get jealous of all the crap that comes out of your mouth?!" lool good one, Akira.

That sentence was epic. lol

I would say that depends on individuals. I would never ask help from someone no matter how high the obstacle. Doing everything by myself since 1776! XD

Is that a reference to the American War of Independence? Because Franklin and Jefferson were begging other countries for help. France gave us a lot of money.

But doing everything yourself all the time is never good (especially if in reality you can't). It can ostracize others and make them feel unimportant in your life.

Why does the art reminds me of Yumemiru Taiyou? Specially when they express their feelings on their faces.

i've gotta say... i'm in love with the facial expressions in this.

Ooh what was that? *o* Interesting~

and

"Does your ass ever get jealous of all the crap that comes out of your mouth?!" lool good one, Akira.

Why does it say the group for chapter 5 is roselia scans when the first page says its from dazzling scans?

I think Shunin but I wish the female mc wasn't so dumb. 

Shunin is clearly a hell of a guy, but it would be swell if Shibata could try fixing herself, by herself, otherwise she is just transferring her emotional dependency from one man to another. Of course, if she did that, we wouldn't have a manga, I guess.

Well, self reliance is good.  But nobody's an island, either.  Even Robinson Crusoe had a decent lifestyle thanks to literal boatloads of swag he took off his sinking ship.  Sometimes you need a stable base before you can learn to stand up.

Like! Like! Like! I was skeptical at first looking at the 4.9/5 ratings.. but I totally agree after I read it.

Shunin is clearly a hell of a guy, but it would be swell if Shibata could try fixing herself, by herself, otherwise she is just transferring her emotional dependency from one man to another. Of course, if she did that, we wouldn't have a manga, I guess.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics