Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 226votes)

Amari Mawari

Alt Names: alt Around Amarialt あまりまわりalt 亚麻理的日常alt 아마리 마와리
Author: Kuroda Bb
Artist: Kuroda Bb
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Guy has some "precious book" with some "wonderful pictures" that he can't show to anyone.... The reason being, most of his college friends can't really understand his "tendencies".

Of course, we wouldn't have a story if the guy didn't go through some life changing encounters (all thanks to that very same book).
Go to Amari Mawari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Amari Mawari New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

636 Comments

kid needs some "discipline" 

My God,I hate this kid more Joffrey from The Game of Thrones.

I didn't think it was possible.

Everyone has a crush on Amari. Including you and I. Amari is love.

That's probably why the title is "Amari Mawari"

So I know the kid has a self-image to maintain, and in the grand tradition of male tsundere is probably soft-hearted and sweet on the inside, but if it was me in Haru's place I would have punted that kid out of existence.

Twice.

And given him lifelong scars with indian rugburn.

Arrogant little prick.

I wonder if the brat has a crush on Amari? Hence why he hates the MC?

Everyone has a crush on Amari. Including you and I. Amari is love.

Amari resembles Sorako from shinwa poncho, especially in the way they express happiness

Wow, this latest chapter featured an impressive grouping of idiots.  Have we seen all of them in action at the same time before?

Or he likes the tsundere girl.

Or he's playing tsundere to blondie and actually wanna have a nice clean wiener in his mouth, such a cheeky kent m8...

Haru puts up with some real shit for his animal friends. Good man.

And Amari is just so generally cute that its ridiculous. Its awesome seeing her happy all the time now.

either that or he has a crush on that other girl(nozo).

Or he likes the tsundere girl.

The level of light-hearted cutesyness, shortness, and general pointlessness in this series is intense... I can't even decide if I enjoy reading it or not but onward I shall go.

Wow,Haru has to put up with so much shit,it's only a matter of time till he kidnaps Amari and runs away with her.

I don't think so. He hasn't established any feelings for her. Remember? He has a major fetish for animals. But, yes, he has to deal with a lot of bullshit. :)

Wow,Haru has to put up with so much shit,it's only a matter of time till he kidnaps Amari and runs away with her.

either that or he has a crush on that other girl(nozo).

Gist of the latest chapter in two simple phrases:

DOESN'T MATTER.  HELD KITTEN.

animal comfort 

I wish people would pay me to sleep with them.

...I'd do it for free.

I wish there was somebody who wanted me to sleep with them.

*sobbing*

I'm quite sure there are some individuals, but you'd probably run from them at the speed of light;)

ushimaru reminds me of the senpai in chuunikoi.

sleep is important, people!

Ushimaru reminds me of Shima Shima, in which stressed-out women hire men to sleep with them, not for sex, but just because it makes them sleep better.

(Because I like the innocent atmosphere of this series, I'm going to believe it's something like that.)

I think he needs to go wrestle a bear after getting his manhood called into question like that.

Spoiler

A cat is fine too.

I wish people would pay me to sleep with them.

...I'd do it for free.

I wish there was somebody who wanted me to sleep with them.

*sobbing*

Aight bra... Stop crying like a beta, Imma sleep with ya

Your room? My room? Your mom's room? Gimme me your number and pepper your angus well cuz Imma come in dry!!!

So... I don't understand what just happened. Is he a prostitute or an asexual cuddling addict?

I wager he's just an overgrown kid, around the same age as the other kids in the home. Still might be a boy-toy to older women outside, though.

So... I don't understand what just happened. Is he a prostitute or an asexual cuddling addict?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics