Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 187votes)

Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni!

Alt Names: alt ¡Señorita Shinosaki, a este paso te volveras Otaku!alt 宅女是如何炼成的alt 篠崎さん気をオタしかに!alt Miss Shinozaki, You Might Turn into An Otaku at This Rate!
Author: Hikawa Shou
Artist: Hikawa Shou
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: With her beautiful looks and outgoing personality, Shinozaki Akina used to be the leader of a group of hotties on the top of a class hierarchy. After her high school debut was delayed, however, she finds herself isolated in the class.

Next to Akina sits Sasamura Kaede, an otaku girl who can turn into a bishoujo with her glasses off. Akina decides to get Kaede out of the otaku life and groom her for a perfect high school life, but the only way to get close to Kaede is for Akina to pretend to be a Precure otaku herself to her chargrin...
Go to Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 1 Replies

416 Comments

Yea, it's not like every bro-sis relationship in fiction has to be friendly (or incestuous heh). Akina is selfish and Makoto do not mind her for the most part, reinforcing the behavior. They seem to like each other as brother and sister though. Also, Akina is really concerned about "appearance" and she sees otaku as disgusting, which is why she's super in denial about her being one. I imagine she just wants her brother to be normal-cool, and not bring in his "creepy" friends.

I feel that their "bad" relationship is mostly due to Akina being a teenager. She is indeed still at the "appearances are the only important things" phase of building her identity. Other than that, their sibling relationship is pretty good, I find. Mostly because her brother understands how she acts and he clearly cares for her as a sister.

I miss this. Yep, still gay and still has good "fashion" pages.

It's funny but the way she treats her brother throughout this series kinda pisses me off. I get she's pretty much in denial and everything "I'm doing this but I'm not like you" sort of thing, but it is kind of sad all the same.

But maybe that's just because I had a pretty friendly relationship with my little sister when we were living together as kids...

Yea, it's not like every bro-sis relationship in fiction has to be friendly (or incestuous heh). Akina is selfish and Makoto do not mind her for the most part, reinforcing the behavior. They seem to like each other as brother and sister though. Also, Akina is really concerned about "appearance" and she sees otaku as disgusting, which is why she's super in denial about her being one. I imagine she just wants her brother to be normal-cool, and not bring in his "creepy" friends.

26...27.5   where's 27 ?

MILK!

It does a body... bueno!

It's funny but the way she treats her brother throughout this series kinda pisses me off. I get she's pretty much in denial and everything "I'm doing this but I'm not like you" sort of thing, but it is kind of sad all the same.

But maybe that's just because I had a pretty friendly relationship with my little sister when we were living together as kids...
"I should have taken a picture!"

Since when is purikura not a picture?

I wouldn't want to wear contacts either if my eyeballs were each the size of a dinner plate.

Akina didn't get nosebleed during lap pillow moment. Although, that's a good thing. Kaede will be covered in blood if she did.

Yay a new chapter! I love this manga. I also like seeing Shinozaki's developing feelings and adventures. Also Lap Pillow moment was cute. I look forward to more chapters! Also bought physical volumes to support the author few months back so yay!

Reminds me more (When I first got contacts) of this lovely, wholesome scene from a total family film.

Warning:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I was expecting a gif. I'm disappointed, boy.

Spoiler

Accurate depiction of trying on contacts for the first time right there.

Reminds me more (When I first got contacts) of this lovely, wholesome scene from a total family film.

Warning:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Accurate depiction of trying on contacts for the first time right there.

Glasses girl > normal girl mmm...

Interesting, this is the second over-sized teenager with facial scars named Hanayama I've seen in manga...

By her third year, Akina will be a harem queen to the entire student body! Talk about a lovely garden of yuri.

Koto has become Akina 2.0!

And, oh my god! Was that Akina's brother and his otaku friend on that doujin?! I'm going to be sick...

my pure loli can't be this corrupted....

Too late, she's been double corrupted! And she's Akina's loli now!

This manga has healed my heart and mended my soul, my best wishes for the autor and those who scan it.

why does she resembles Godoka so much, lol 

She can make a pure girl rotten to the girl in a week mmm...~?
She's must be a Fujoshi Goddess mmm...~!

my pure loli can't be this corrupted....

She can make a pure girl rotten to the girl in a week mmm...~?
She's must be a Fujoshi Goddess mmm...~!

Seeing as there's a drama cd now, I wonder if there could possibly be an anime in the future. I know I would love to see one of Akina's delusional scenes in motion and with sound.

Another lost to the darkside. On the other hand, Nanae x Koto!

.....wait that means that I too am...

Where is makoto?

On page 24 it looks like

Where is makoto?

Aaaaand Akina just inadvertently made everyone gay for her. HAREM ROUTE CONFIRMED!

We call this Yuri, and it's all good.

Harem route was already activated long ago tho.

Yeah, the initial release was missing a page, so here comes a V2. Next chapter should be out pretty soon though!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics