Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 169votes)

Gunka no Baltzar

Alt Names: alt Baltzar Militarismusalt Bernd Balzeralt 軍靴のバルツァーalt Gunka no Baltzeralt Gunka no Balzer
Author: Nakajima Michitsune
Artist: Nakajima Michitsune
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Glory is won over the roar of cannon fire. Peace exists simply as a time to prepare for the next battle. In a nation with superb military power, Bernd Baltzar advanced quickly through the ranks. However, his career now takes a sudden turn when he is reassigned to being the military advisor in a neighboring allied nation with little military power and a lack of civilian support of firearms. Will Major Baltzar be able to win the hearts and minds of both the soldiers and civilians in this country?
Go to Gunka no Baltzar Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

290 Comments

Woohoo!  It's back!

So glad to see it resume. =D

MAI HUSBANDO IS BAKKU!

(God i fucking love this series)

I just discovered this series recently, and it definitely is very interesting! The series explores military strategy, training (in)adequacy, technology as well as social and political aspects, all told through a protagonist who's alternatively awesome and funny, and at the same time not quite so "nice."

Thanks to the scanlators for bringing us this series! I'm definitely looking forward to new chapters.

Looks good so far.

Thanks for the great update, EGS! It's very much appreciated.

:)

so ...... when will the new chapter come out ? I know in their web they don't allow you to ask but you know this is the reason we ask. Is the manga on pause or is it the translators ? are they waiting till the next volume is completed ? has it been dropped? stop depriving the people from the situation...

There are already 5 volumes so I guess they are not waiting.

so whats the actual timetable for new chapters every month or two?

This manga has some ASTOUNDING detail and quality.

Ugg the General really hurt both the Second Prince and Balzer with that blindsiding - and that eyepatch guy is bad news.

Holy smokes how much those the second princes bench press, that guy is uber scary when he is angry and one day he might just hurt someone say a certain major for doing something displeasing to him.

And dragging one's balls over another nation's face. Or a surprise butt fuck.

Don't forget the obligatory teabagging.

And remember folks:

International relations is simply the process of one nation f-king another.  XD

And dragging one's balls over another nation's face. Or a surprise butt fuck.

And remember folks:

International relations is simply the process of one nation f-king another.  XD

WW incoming?

UGH! BALZER IS SO FUCKING HOT!

(no homo)

The prince got royally trolled. At least we'll get to see Balzer in combat again.

meh supreme commander rank is too low for baltzer, he's going for godhood.

Another grand chapter added, thanking group kindly.

Plus, I do like the "Man Cave" bit in the extras. Chortling a fair bit when I saw that little heading.

I love this manga, even if it has over more than 20 pages each chapter, it feels like its still not enough.  Thank you Easy Goins Scans and KidCongo for your time on this project

chap 14: wtf did I just read?

u just read how horses will be useless in war due to technological advancement

The author seems to be trolling us with the ending comments. =P

WHAT?! The very last page of chapter 15 hints at a NAVY?! Holy sh*t cakes! Will Balzer master naval combat too?! Is he aiming to be a Supreme Commander?! Tune in next time to find out!

Pretty good cliffhanger for a volume end. What are you going to do now, Bernd?

More please! :D

It's been a while since I read this and I was lamenting the lack of estrogen among the main characters. It's strange how hot someone becomes when you find out they're female.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics