Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 217votes)

SE

Alt Names: alt エス・イーalt エスイーalt ΣΕalt System Engineer
Author: Konogi Yoshiru
Artist: Konogi Yoshiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: About an awkward encounter between a 22-year-old university graduate, a high school student and a sex sleeve?!
Go to SE Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A 17 year old middle school student? New Window browneyes23
  • 9 Replies
Topic time to get the hell out of here New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

346 Comments

"cofi023 The fact that it makes the manga seem more real is the problem for me, i get attached to the characters either way and i really want to feel shitty for the next couple of days when that character dies or whatever, like in Sundome, idk if you read that manga, though that manga was really good, it was probably my first and last tragedy manga."

I did read it and I did like it. I do agree with you that it makes you feel shity when a character you like dies. But, for me that just what helps make they story more interesting and want to come back for more. Don't get me wrong I am not wishing for every manga I read that people die lol, I like my happy endings to. There is just a lot of manga out there where you can predict what will happen at the end, I want it to make me keep guessing.

Everybody likes to read the manga they like I believe lol. For me I like to read tragedy manga. To me it makes the story more real and makes me get into the characters more.

The fact that it makes the manga seem more real is the problem for me, i get attached to the characters either way and i really want to feel shitty for the next couple of days when that character dies or whatever, like in Sundome, idk if you read that manga, though that manga was really good, it was probably my first and last tragedy manga.

The typing intensifies... *slow claps* *applause* *bravo*

Lol "Typing intensifies" bravo good sir, bravo

Oh and if this ever gets a tragedy tag, imma stop reading it right away

Everybody likes to read the manga they like I believe lol. For me I like to read tragedy manga. To me it makes the story more real and makes me get into the characters more.

hmmmm maybe she is blind next chapter

Well I think it's all but guaranteed to happen unless he has switches jobs to medical nano-machine development and uses them to replace her immune system. 

Look it can be a tragedy for all i care, but just not until the manga ends, let it end on a happy note and leave everything else to imagination

Well I think it's all but guaranteed to happen unless he has switches jobs to medical nano-machine development and uses them to replace her immune system. 

http://www.jlist.com/product/HOB001 it's real... better go open the door, because the future has arrived.

GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!!!!!

And the last chapter Raws are already available.

If what I read ages ago when I skimmed through the RAWs she suffers from

Spoiler

Went back and checked. It does indeed say 多発性硬化症 so there is still hope...

Thanks for the scans!

This is way more serious than Comic Studio. I like it!

oh crap... no wonder I found the art style familiar...

Damn, miss Comic Studio all over again haa

Thanks for the scans!

This is way more serious than Comic Studio. I like it!

Holy shit... that got really dramatic. I was shipping them so much and then the next thing I know "You sir, have terminal illness, you cannot depart on this ship..." WTF?

woah... the drama got intense

Wait... you can get blind from stress? Is that true?

"This USB onahole can interface with any game that accepts multiple controllers, meaning you can use it to play fighting, rhythm, and even shooting games!"

Finally, I can play shooting games with my dick.

Play games using your very own Joystick... or is it Joy Stick?

http://www.jlist.com/product/HOB001 it's real... better go open the door, because the future has arrived.

"This USB onahole can interface with any game that accepts multiple controllers, meaning you can use it to play fighting, rhythm, and even shooting games!"

Finally, I can play shooting games with my dick.

Not a lamp, therefore not awesome enough.

Friendly note In regards to the TL note about MRIs and contrast: yes, they do use a contrast dye to view blood flow on the MRI.

Source: I just had one done to make sure a mass wasn't connected to my spine before having it cut out. And they better not have shot me up with that shit for nothing (I read my radiology report, so I know they didn't).

... Just in case anyone was curious.

She will die before she is old enough to have sex, so her dream is to make a sex sleeve that can have the experience for her.

Twenty-odd chapters to go, and I think it's still going.

At the moment, yes. But it ends in two more chapters, at 38.

Nuuu, the manga is ending :(

Twenty-odd chapters to go, and I think it's still going.

Nuuu, the manga is ending :(

Thanks for the update

my god! pls make it a happy ending pls

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics