Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 361votes)

Btooom!

Alt Names:
Author: Inoue Junya
Artist: Inoue Junya
Genres:
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ryota Sakamoto is one of the top-ranked players of BTOOOM!, an online battle game. But no amount of simulated warfare could have propared him for what is to come… Ryota wakes one evening to find himself dangling from a tree by a parachute with no recollection of how he got there. Before he can orient himself to his unfamiliar surroundings, Ryota is attacked. As a barrage of explosives rain down on him, Ryota realizes that he too has a pack of bombs…bombs that look very similar to the ones used in BTOOOM! Ryota may have mastered the online game, but can he come out on top in this real-life game of survival?!
Go to Btooom! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Komodo Dragons do have poison New Window Joshua Iamalime Zhang
  • 23 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Cheesus
  • 80 Replies
Topic How would you rank the BIMs New Window bumblebee310
  • 29 Replies
Topic Final Arc New Window Staw
  • 2 Replies
Topic How's the manga been recently? Quality wise. New Window Lurker01
  • 1 Replies
Topic Where to buy it? New Window _Alex
  • 1 Replies

1057 Comments

That developer guy has a chip, clear as day in this chapter.

Are u focking serious m8?

Spoiler

In case you are not joking, you can see it as you did, or you can see it as this:

Spoiler

Just saying tho, if you weren't joking, it means you brain is more associated with that kinda thing more than any other sensible reasons.

WTF, does her scent attract rapists or something!?
It's not even suspenseful at this point.

Spoiler

I think that's his kill-defenceless-girl face. Not sure though whether that's better or worse.

Right to the end, I can't seem to buy the premise.

Honestly, human rights organization would storm Japan in a massive wave if they tried to float the idea of a game death island.

Spoiler

And everyone forgot about poor Blazing Gas Bim-chan... :'(

She's 16 and you're still mad that Himiko has a better ass than you, aren't you?

Wrong...i have a better ass, but i'm mad that she didn't work for it :'(

Ahhh the typical Assless chaps but big tits...well at least it's sort of realistic. I'm tired of all these 13 year olds having hour glass shapes with like...45-25-45...oh wait, we still have one in this series :|

She's 16 and you're still mad that Himiko has a better ass than you, aren't you?

Spoiler

After so many chapters...

First two panels in pic above:

55499524.jpg

Guess I'm the one to do it. I look forward to the next chapter because of this little preview.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/320856/btooom_v15_ch77_by_s2scans/50

Ahhh the typical Assless chaps but big tits...well at least it's sort of realistic. I'm tired of all these 13 year olds having hour glass shapes with like...45-25-45...oh wait, we still have one in this series :|

24 hours, but it may translate to 7 volumes in the least.

Guess I'm the one to do it. I look forward to the next chapter because of this little preview.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/320856/btooom_v15_ch77_by_s2scans/50

Looks like someone slapped the mangka and said, "THIS ISN'T GANTZ! YOU HAVE TO END THE DAMN SERIES SOMETIME!". i am thankful because this series has been dragging on for awhile now.

Oda with his superiority complex shown in full force...I think his death flag has been raised.

Oh shit...MC is in a team of 3, + the heroine wtf will happen...I'm guessing either the MC ex friend will die allowing a +1 and the beenie dude will die allowing the MC, Heroine and the lil loli to pass. But damn, interesting. (btw yeah i don't remember the names, whatever)

I'd honestly be pissed if only 3 of them end up surviving, the manga seems to be all about screwing that guy's plan, so if just 3 people get out alive they pretty much fail

The best result would be to team up with everyone still alive, wait until the game ended and try to stay alive until help arrives. Or build a boat and sail away. The island offers enough resources.

Oh god, that'd be terrible. Cage of Eden sound familiar?

I don't respect groups that watermark since it never works, so I'm glad that a new group is doing it.

Makes it a pain in the ass to read the old chapters, though.

Oda not looking good at all. With the superiority complex and whatnot :(

For once i was glad, i thought he might have realized how and why he fucked up and was going to turn this thing around...almost...then the superiority complex kicked in and now i don't know what to think. Mainly because i don't like those 4 any more than Oda despite his degradation in my mind atm.

Oda not looking good at all. With the superiority complex and whatnot :(

Oh shit...MC is in a team of 3, + the heroine wtf will happen...I'm guessing either the MC ex friend will die allowing a +1 and the beenie dude will die allowing the MC, Heroine and the lil loli to pass. But damn, interesting. (btw yeah i don't remember the names, whatever)

The best result would be to team up with everyone still alive, wait until the game ended and try to stay alive until help arrives. Or build a boat and sail away. The island offers enough resources.

Calm down dude! Everyone will be safe because everything will go according to MC's keikaku! Also behold the power of the loli! :D

oh, cheers for the return of Himiko!

anyway I kinda think the surviving 4 would be Kaguya, Himiko, Oda and Ryota. or at least I kinda want it to be that way

If they kill off Kaguya, then that'll be a really bold move for the author. For most genre-savvy people, you'd seriously consider the child (especially if it's a girl) to be one of the survivors.

Not all of the characters have been revealed, and I find it curious that the ones we don't know of are already dead. We know one was killed by Imagawa (that delinquent guy who attacked Ryota) and the others were killed by Togo's group and Oda. I'd also like to know when and how Oda and Hidemi partnered up, considering their previous actions.

oh, cheers for the return of Himiko!

anyway I kinda think the surviving 4 would be Kaguya, Himiko, Oda and Ryota. or at least I kinda want it to be that way

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics