Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 149votes)

Kimi ni Koishite Ii desu ka.

Alt Names: alt 可以爱你吗alt キミに恋していーですか。alt Kimi ni Koi Shite Ii Desuka?alt May I Love You?alt Seni sevebilir miyim?alt قد أكون واقعٌ بحبكِ
Author: Shiiba Nana
Artist: Shiiba Nana
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Chigira Ruiji is a man born with the face of a demon. Trouble follows him wherever he goes. However, he just wants to live a normal high school life and make some friends, and even fall in love...

Prequel - Oneshot:

> Akuma ga Kitarite
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/akuma-ga-kitarite-r7325 )
Go to Kimi ni Koishite Ii desu ka. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 0 Replies

174 Comments

Im still rooting for Kibayashi... Its not gonna happen though... T.T

I really love this series!! Thank you for updating!!

SCnW8.jpg

nooooooooooooooo.jpg

SCnW8.jpg

Raws for chapters 6-8 (i think all chapters are there as well :)

Status in Country of Origin
1 Volume (Ongoing)
12 chapters (complete)

Taken from manga updates

btw this ends on chapter 7-8 forgot which, but this series is short

No, it doesnt. I dont know wether it already ended in japan or wether its short but it doesnt end on chapter 7/8. The japanese chapter are already going til 11 (look in the one thread here...)

Wakatsuki's looking more & more like a plot device than a heroine.

quiero mas en español TTwTT por favor este manga es muy bueno *o*

btw this ends on chapter 7-8 forgot which, but this series is short

I really like this so far, hope it wont turn into a generic love triangle.

And who is the new guy on the cover of mangaupdates, did I miss  something or will he stilll appear? Hope He wont be a love rival and wont end up with the second girl after he couldnt get the main girl like in so many other manga.

Spoiler

well you know what they say about asians....: "all the manga characters look the same!" 

hahaha, so he's just genetically unlucky huh? xD

Spoiler

If you probably watch some of the rape/forced genre of some JAVs, you may notice that some of them seems realistic to the point where you no longer know if it is real.

I guess viewers would brush it off as part of the plot which makes struggling for help add as a spice to the plot.

Source: Years of watching JAV

Oh man! Ruiji is so adorable and so nice for his own good >u< 

lol XD

ch. 5.5 is a light and sweet ch. :3 Hope to read more~ Thanks for always updating KidCongo!

Haha
His family rulez

Each one of them would make good oneshots or even manga.

But

Oka-sama > all
Period

(except Ryuji, of course <3)

Man, the mc is so innocent, I'm so loving him

Hauuu...I'm actually disappointed with the Wakatsuki here, the one in the one shot was better. I hope they'd make good use of her and not just making her only to be some pretty faced character. It's kinda sad seeing a cute girl turned to be useless.  :/

STILL WAITING O.O

i160773.png

this is the new cover poster on baka updates. Ruiji and Moemi are standing on the same side, can i hope?  Or does this just depict both of them on the same side of unrequited love?

or more commonly, is this just the artist arranging that way because they felt like it >.>

TT~TT i want moar.

Spoiler

You deserve a Nobel.

Not the best translation I´ve seen, but hell, who cares? Thanks for the daily dose!

Hmmmm, maybe soon we'll see some development on Wakatsuki (not sure if I spelled it right).  Because honestly she has no noticeable traits.  Doesn't speak or anything.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics