Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 172votes)

Kiba no Tabishounin - The Arms Peddler

Alt Names: alt 牙の旅商人alt 牙之旅商人alt 이빨의 행상인alt Kiba no Tabiakindoalt Kiba no Tabiakindo - The Arms Peddleralt Kiba no Tabishouninalt Kiba no Tabishounin ~ Silah Tüccarıalt دستفروش اسلحه
Author: Nanatsuki Kyoichi
Artist: Park Joong Gi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The world has become a desolate, lawless land where bandits roam free, innocent people suffer, and demons lurk around every corner. Sona Yuki is traveling with his family when they are attacked by bandits. His entire family is murdered, and he is left with a snake mark on his hand. As he is about to die, a woman comes up to him and gives him an option: continue to live in this harsh environment or die peacefully now. Yuki chooses life and Garami, the woman, gives him a second chance at life in exchange for his servitude. Garami is a weapons merchant and a gun for hire that travels from town to town for clients. Yuki sees how brutal and unforgiving this world can truly be.
Go to Kiba no Tabishounin - The Arms Peddler Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic General Disscusion New Window Cassanova
  • 7 Replies

223 Comments

...That bastard father had the bad luck to be born in a world with no internet.  Otherwise, he could've just used something like Amazon or Bookfinder.com...  xD

if only.

qatTBsh.png

(by the way guys, i'll continue scanlating this later, as i have uni interviews. sorry for the wait.)

Dammit, this confirms we are pretty heading for a Downer Ending where no one ends up happy. I fully expect Garami to died at some point, but Souna living out the rest his days as lonely depressed hermit writing memoirs is almost too much. frown.gif

I just hope it's not as bad as it looks.

Di...Did my birthday arrive early or something???

Shit is getting intense.

All i can say is thanks Vistrans!

Thank you so much Viscoun and VisTrans for all these chapters of Kiba no tabishounin.

Thank god you picked this series up.

xD

...That bastard father had the bad luck to be born in a world with no internet.  Otherwise, he could've just used something like Amazon or Bookfinder.com...  xD

I don't think the author would intentionally be castrating himself this early with such a tragedy reveal unless an axing was imminent.

It must be a ruse. Old Sona will probably do some time travel crap using that book or something.

Anyway, i think the author has some big conveniences planned that conflict with this reveal and ultimately counter it.

But on the other hand, Sona reaches old age, that means he survives all the abnormal crap revolving Garami and that means he becomes pretty damn powerful.

Now i only want to see how he grows and progresses.

Or Sona simply separates from Garami and lives to tell the tale because he isn't there for the whole time. Cue Old Sona telling his tale then perspective shifting to someone else who was with Garami after Sona left and voila. Sona lives to old age and the story continues.

Thats right...lets run TOWARDS the area with the massive smell of blood. i'm sure nothing will happen...>.>

Always have to check for survivors man.

Thats right...lets run TOWARDS the area with the massive smell of blood. i'm sure nothing will happen...>.>

I don't think the author would intentionally be castrating himself this early with such a tragedy reveal unless an axing was imminent.

It must be a ruse. Old Sona will probably do some time travel crap using that book or something.

Anyway, i think the author has some big conveniences planned that conflict with this reveal and ultimately counter it.

But on the other hand, Sona reaches old age, that means he survives all the abnormal crap revolving Garami and that means he becomes pretty damn powerful.

Now i only want to see how he grows and progresses.

so it ends with the MC as an old man crying about losing garami? what a dive lol.

I wish they hadn't shown the old guy writing (for those who have ch 43). I have a feeling certain things are inevitable that I would not have wanted to know about, at least not at this point. Curse reader omniscience!

I knew the ending wouldn't be a happy one. It was pretty obvious she would sacrifice herself for her thousand years cause.

But what's saddening here is that he says that it was all for nothing.

He says that the book of keys has not released them still... Means she didn't do jack shit in the end, and that's really unfortunate. It's saying here that they failed... and since he's old, he can't continue to go on.

Of course, it's not 100% that it will happening as he says in the future ( future can be changed with time hijinks and stuff ) but it looks pretty grim as of now.

I wonder who's that new girl, inb4 she transforms herself in a few chapter and is revealed to be one ugly bitch.

Thanks for the awesome updates!r1h836.gif

Not sure what kind of machines you have working over at Vis, but keep them well oiled...

up

dates

wat.

I wish they hadn't shown the old guy writing (for those who have ch 43). I have a feeling certain things are inevitable that I would not have wanted to know about, at least not at this point. Curse reader omniscience!

Shit is getting intense...and the progress the chapters are getting translated...sweet.

A TRILOGY!!!... God, thank you for the existence of Viscoun and VisTrans!!!

Oh my lord. Christmas has come early. Thanks so much VisTrans.

3 updates in a row...in a day... couldn't be any happier than this.

You rock, VisTrans!~

woot more chapter how nice of them!

Is this real life?

whose birthday is it?

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Many thanks Viscoun. Keep up the good work.

VisTrans, so another legend begins~

Thank man!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics