Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 168votes)

Adventure of Sinbad

Alt Names: alt マギ シンドバッドの冒険alt Magi - Sinbad no Bouken
Author: Ohtaka Shinobu
Artist: Ohtera Yoshifumi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A prologue of "Magi" which tells the story of Sinbad's early life, from when he captures the first Dungeon, Baal.

> Magi (Sequel)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/magi-r753

Online Comic:
http://urasunday.com/magi/index.html
Go to Adventure of Sinbad Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Do I read this first New Window Jayk
  • 3 Replies
Topic Direct translation of spells from Arabic to English. New Window masterash38
  • 3 Replies
Topic Valefor or Focalor New Window Ugo
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Reyya
  • 2 Replies
Topic RAW New Window brand0nheat
  • 3 Replies

1006 Comments

Look at Rurumu's smile... She's totally waiting for her chance to punch that bitch into the next manga.

okay yeah lady maader is evil and all, but... I could only think of this one Shoalin Soccer scene.

"Sinbad... is coming back..."

Same feelings as when watching Star Wars episode 1 back in 1999?

As for me I'm not vomiting in my mouth, so no.

I didn't think the Lady could get more fucked up.  Man was I wrong.

I'm reading this with mixed feelings after reading magi

Same feelings as when watching Star Wars episode 1 back in 1999?

This Lord Zeutius might be related to Al Thamen's Apollonius... Both are elderly men in wheelchairs.

I'm reading this with mixed feelings after reading magi

He what now? Who where?

fatima

when sin was crying

He...He fucking drop that little girl in the well...
That's it...I'm dropping this series...This used to be such a good series...Full of adventures and fun...

He what now? Who where?

Aaaand we're back boys.

That tiny old wheelchair dude must be very energetic in bed.

In my native language, there is a saying: "Small men walks with a big stick." ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That tiny old wheelchair dude must be very energetic in bed.

Now that we know that Sinbad has will fall into depravity, what is the point of the whole manga?

Forget the concepts of need, utility or efficiency, This is the downfall of humanity when we're talking about life, culture and philosophy

How about read for the appreciation of art? Read about the life of the man Sinbad. To follow his journey. Discover with him and have adventures.

The cute, large, puppy dog eyes of expectation, Sinbad... Don't let Masrur down! XD

Well, that got depressing real quick.

Now that we know that Sinbad has will fall into depravity, what is the point of the whole manga?

I'm 100% sure that there is more then several plot twists that will await us :), so I'd not be that sure about Sinbads depravity

I'm certain that Maader understands well enough what state of mind sinbad has been in, so Fatima is going to get punished hard for this...

to show us how?

Precisely.
Spoiler

Also, not everyone is aware of the reveal and posting it in a prequel is a massive spoiler so I suggest using tags. Please and thank you.

That's it...I'm dropping this series...This used to be such a good series...Full of adventures and fun...

You're kidding right? It's the very world of Magi. The twisted stuff is merely blotted out by adventure and comedy because of shounen staple but the reality has always been gritty and uncensored. I understand if you are just peeved, because I agree, that was pretty disturbing(even if it was tamer than I expected), but people might get the wrong impression and that this kind of thing is something out of nowhere. This manga is very faithful to the world of Magi.

Now that we know that Sinbad has will fall into depravity, what is the point of the whole to manga?

to show us how?

Fatima's such a tool.

I wonder if sinbads shackles will eventually become heis new metal vessels? Because if I remember correctly the djinn can shift into other items right?

other metal items that the master is fond of after a set amount of time and seeing as he barely broke and immediately unbroke its highly unlikely that the shackles will turn into metal vessels

Spoiler

So does this maader woman have something to do with the madaura woman aladdin/alibaba/morgiana/hakuryuu met?

I think so, yes.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics