Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 168votes)

Adventure of Sinbad

Alt Names: alt マギ シンドバッドの冒険alt Magi - Sinbad no Bouken
Author: Ohtaka Shinobu
Artist: Ohtera Yoshifumi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A prologue of "Magi" which tells the story of Sinbad's early life, from when he captures the first Dungeon, Baal.

> Magi (Sequel)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/magi-r753

Online Comic:
http://urasunday.com/magi/index.html
Go to Adventure of Sinbad Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Do I read this first New Window Jayk
  • 3 Replies
Topic Direct translation of spells from Arabic to English. New Window masterash38
  • 3 Replies
Topic Valefor or Focalor New Window Ugo
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Reyya
  • 2 Replies
Topic RAW New Window brand0nheat
  • 3 Replies

1006 Comments

Those last few chapter seem to be a bit more cheesy than usual, with a more sloppy drawing style.

Thus comes the rise of the Fatimid Sultans.

Ja'far really rock it recently!

Some serious bromance going on in that final page...

right? it was so intense, with bestiality and all, geez.

lol speaking of fatima..

in the original magi series, isnt he is the one who fight with morgiana in a thief den?when she is on her way to balbadd?

Some serious bromance going on in that final page...

A magi is in reim so i think he can be but to justice if he ever killed Maadar infront of everyone

He doesn't even need to do it himself if he's ever afraid of retaliation (not that he knows of Scheherazade at this point). I also wonder if she will care enough about this incident to get involved unless he does something drastic like nuking parts of Reim. He can just instigate the children to do it including trying to break out of the place (and getting inevitably killed) while he secretly leaves like he could have originally done. He's already free while the children aren't.

Which makes me think what would have happened if Jafar didn't succeed in the plan to trick Maader. Maader seemed like she could have actually escaped if Sinbad didn't track her down with Baal's flight. The kids would still be slaves so they're pretty much dead. Sinbad would still be a slave too but I bet he can escape by himself if he was really desperate. The guilt would corrupt him even more though.

I don't think pushing a man with the power to casually vaporize mountain ranges with a wave of his hand and who is currently undergoing a breakdown into even more desperation seems like a good idea when you're already surrounded by an angry mob that wants to kill you.

Maader didn't know it but Sinbad already "threatened" to destroy a kingdom to get his way once. He also just recently brainwashed kids and sent them to their deaths for his own sake. Killing someone and then pushing the blame of the rebellion onto the kids isn't that farfetched for him in his current mental state. It would have been amusing to see how he'd react in his current state of mind because Maader tried to bluff her way out. We'd have likely gotten a different Sinbad in Magi.

A magi is in reim so i think he can be but to justice if he ever killed Maadar infront of everyone

anyway, if sinbad kill mariadel, it'll be a plain murder in the eyes of reim, so if i were mariadel i'd bluff sinbad into attacking me and use that to at later date to bring them the punishment by law.

I don't think pushing a man with the power to casually vaporize mountain ranges with a wave of his hand and who is currently undergoing a breakdown into even more desperation seems like a good idea when you're already surrounded by an angry mob that wants to kill you.

Maader didn't know it but Sinbad already "threatened" to destroy a kingdom to get his way once. He also just recently brainwashed kids and sent them to their deaths for his own sake. Killing someone and then pushing the blame of the rebellion onto the kids isn't that farfetched for him in his current mental state. It would have been amusing to see how he'd react in his current state of mind because Maader tried to bluff her way out. We'd have likely gotten a different Sinbad in Magi.

the contract was signed under duress, so it's not valid... according to modern philosophy...

anyway, if sinbad kill mariadel, it'll be a plain murder in the eyes of reim, so if i were mariadel i'd bluff sinbad into attacking me and use that to at later date to bring them the punishment by law.

but.. it's a manga, anything can happen in manga, f logic right ?

How would you use that bluff if you are dead? And still, he acted in a place where there was no one. When signing the contract, she could've done that... But she was broken already. All of her was down to pieces. And even if she did, Sinbad the way he is now would've killed the guards and her, and they say it was a slave rebelion of some sort.

Wow... her names Maader and she acts as the slaves' mother.

Maader. Mother. Around 20 chapters and it finally clicked.

Ja'far, I'm already a demon

the contract was signed under duress, so it's not valid... according to modern philosophy...

but.. it's a manga, anything can happen in manga, f logic right ?

dat Ja'far empty eyes, so menacing

Maybe, or they could just exorcise XX from him and everything would be good.

You should realized by now that Sinbad is kinda bad & evil from the beginning , using means for his own ends . He's not being controlled by David , he is his own person , He is a greater evil than David

YES TELL HIM

Tell him that you Love him!

YES TELL HIM

Cover 08!! <3

71gT0S0SajL.jpg

Nope, because the entity is Sinbad using Davids power. He's not being possessed. He's the one in control, so everything that happens happens because he wants it to.

I think it's pretty clear that things won't end well for Sinbad in the main manga

And you want that only for her? Like, it was pretty obvious Drakon liked her but Sinbad still flirted with her. Well, I never liked him(Sinbad) anyway, so maybe this is just how i see him.

I think it's pretty clear that things won't end well for Sinbad in the main manga

i hereby changed the title of this manga to :

"Code Geass Magi - Sinbad of the rebellion"

I actually find her kind of arousing (especially the eye-thing). If it weren't for that little personality-problem....... 
She's got nothing on Gyokuen in dead-goat-mode, though. (Those eyes are seriously hot!)

Gyokuen Doujinshi...

Spoiler

I actually find her kind of arousing (especially the eye-thing). If it weren't for that little personality-problem....... 
She's got nothing on Gyokuen in dead-goat-mode, though. (Those eyes are seriously hot!)

Dude, nobody has anything on Gyokuen. She's like...the creepiest yet sexiest MILF around. I honestly don't know how I find her more attractive than every other girl. Well, except Kougyoku. She's number one for me.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics