Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 168votes)

Adventure of Sinbad

Alt Names: alt マギ シンドバッドの冒険alt Magi - Sinbad no Bouken
Author: Ohtaka Shinobu
Artist: Ohtera Yoshifumi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A prologue of "Magi" which tells the story of Sinbad's early life, from when he captures the first Dungeon, Baal.

> Magi (Sequel)
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/magi-r753

Online Comic:
http://urasunday.com/magi/index.html
Go to Adventure of Sinbad Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Do I read this first New Window Jayk
  • 3 Replies
Topic Direct translation of spells from Arabic to English. New Window masterash38
  • 3 Replies
Topic Valefor or Focalor New Window Ugo
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Reyya
  • 2 Replies
Topic RAW New Window brand0nheat
  • 3 Replies

1006 Comments

;u; poor bby sharrkan just wants to be bros with his bro...

actually, I imagine Zepar's particular abilities might be helpful in ending the conflict...

Spoiler

Remember Alibaba's strange "attraction" to muscle women...

guess who he got that from

XD even though Alibaba's adopted?

.... I really like this setup!

Huh, so it was Zepar? I thought for sure this would be the Dungeon that Armakan ends up conquering... Guess I should have known when he stuck outside.

Spoiler

Huh, so it was Zepar? I thought for sure this would be the Dungeon that Armakan ends up conquering... Guess I should have known when he stuck outside.

#sigh... lame.

I assume this Djinn would be given to the King. You know, he had a Djinn in Magi, what else?

or not the giant peoples chief also had a djinn so prob sin gets it and another dungeon will appear and he will get it

Never trust a Grand Vizier. Heed Rincewind's words!

To quote him and his good friend Cohen the Barbarian,

"Grand Viziers are always"
" —complete and utter bastards. Give 'em a turban with a point in the middle and it just erodes their moral wossname. I cut their heads off soon as I meet 'em, saves trouble later."

ch 84: "Did you see that?!"ception

ch 85: .....how the f*ck did that King Rashid end up with those two awful ugly brats as kids... (seriously, they look like oompa loompas)

Remember Alibaba's strange "attraction" to muscle women...

guess who he got that from

I assume this Djinn would be given to the King. You know, he had a Djinn in Magi, what else?

Never trust a Grand Vizier. Heed Rincewind's words!

I was excited to see Sarrkan until we saw his eyes. But well, it'll be fun seeing how he turns into the guy we know from Magi.

More than that though, I can't wait for the Dungeon! We'll finally see Sin take on a Dungeon with his Household!

So this is "WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET" arc?

HOL' UP

SO YOUS BE SAYIN

THAT WE USED TO BE KANGS N SHIET?

So this is "WE WUZ KINGS N SHIET" arc?

My comment abou Heliopath arc:

(o)(o)

Those...people couldn't look more evil if they tried.

Alibaba as a brat! With Cassim!

And soon... ENTER SHARRKAN.

ch 85: .....how the f*ck did that King Rashid end up with those two awful ugly brats as kids... (seriously, they look like oompa loompas)

It seems freaky muscle woman is already taken. Too bad for you Alibaba....

I say kill it before it grows.

Agreed.

I say kill it before it grows.

those two looks lika an old man already even though they were so young

Hinahoho: dadliest warrior

this made me laugh, thanks 

Is rurumu implying the rebellion wasn't necessary? Was it clear that he would be free, along with all the other slaves, had he not instigated a rebellion? I don't recall all the machinations involved so I can't say clearly if it would have gone ok without it.

I don't remember to well either... it's pretty clear that Sinbad would be free and that Maader would have to sell off a lot of her slaves. I think probably most of the slaves wouldn't have been freed but only sold off if not for the rebellion.

I think the issue that got Ja'far, Rurumu, and Sinbad himself so upset was that Sinbad made the slaves buy into a vision that wasn't quite their own at the cost of some of their lives. The point Rurumu was trying to make wasn't that the company could have freed all the slaves (although maybe it could), but that the company was in a much better position to free Sinbad (more flexibility, more resources, etc.), whereas Sinbad was constrained to use a narrow tactic that necessitates the sacrifice of lives that is also less justifiable.

Hinahoho: dadliest warrior

Is rurumu implying the rebellion wasn't necessary? Was it clear that he would be free, along with all the other slaves, had he not instigated a rebellion? I don't recall all the machinations involved so I can't say clearly if it would have gone ok without it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics