Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 65votes)

Screaming Lesson

Alt Names: alt 绝叫学级alt 絶叫学級alt Scary Lessonsalt Screaming Classalt Zekkyou Gakkyuualt Zukkyou Gakkyuu
Author: Ishikawa Emi
Artist: Ishikawa Emi
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Welcome to the classes of horror! I will be your guide to a world that lurks under everyday life. For these lessons, you don't need text books or notebooks.
If you're prepared for the worst...
Go to Screaming Lesson Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic FAQ Cookie Revolution Scans (stamps etc.) New Window Akilovescookies
  • 1 Replies
Topic [Important]Batoto's Policy on Watermarks! New Window OchaMeido❣
  • 0 Replies
Topic love / hate New Window 666Shinigami666
  • 1 Replies

119 Comments

I rescind my earlier comments in light of this most recent chapter. There's a REASON its mean spirited. Dammit, that's depressing.

look interesting...will start read after i has no more manga to read in my read list.....

Yomi is one of the sole reasons i read this manga, she's so interesting and awesome as a character!

The plot about yomi!!! So much depth is added just by this one chapter. We seriously need more chapters like these.

0ed2c834579b341b40d232c20727510c.jpg

Another happy ending. It didn't show how her relationship with her classmates afterward like if the bullying still continues. The protagonist here is badass and not afraid to fight to protect his childhood friend, but it didn't tell us if they go out at the end. Maybe the author leaves the conclusion to us readers... Excellent chapter!!!

10/10

Volume 18 cover:

Spoiler

instant following! i love this kind of manga, it's like ito junji but with fashionable art (ito junji's art is creepy but suit the story)

If you want really horrifying shit, though, read Junji Itou. I refuse to, but he's supposedly really good (the fact that I refuse to read his stuff is indicative of his talent).

I've read most of his works. If you want, I can recommend some of his tamer stuff to read. There's some stuff that's more psychological than physical or jump-scares.

...Now that I think about it, I started reading horror manga just so I could prepare myself to read his works. Wow.

MORE. CHAPTER. OF. PARALLEL. WORLD.

Killer chapter.

Damn! Yomi as a guy looks good too!

If you want really horrifying shit, though, read Junji Itou. I refuse to, but he's supposedly really good (the fact that I refuse to read his stuff is indicative of his talent).

Uzumaki was a rlly good manga by him :)

It's a horror manga. It's not supposed to be nice and happy; it's supposed to be scary. At the same time, this one is also supposed to teach the readers lessons. Black Profile, for example, was to show that you can't get away with doing something awful without expecting retribution. It's like Aesop's Fables or Grimm Fairy Tales.

No, I completely understand that. I should've clarified that it "just seems mean-spirited" means that it's not really horror-- it's literally just mean-spirited. 

Santa dress Yomi!

*splurt*

excuse me while I get some tissues.

wow, i'm hooked.

let's see whether my interest will devolve into regret once i finish my binge reading.

will i be able to sleep tonight? XD

That guy in the cover of V. 10 is cute! He will make the perfect match for Yomi.. I wonder if he doesn't have a lower half like Yomi..

I'm reading volume one and so far it seems really mean spirited. At least two of the girls didn't deserve what happened to them, while one of them got away with murder.

It's a horror manga. It's not supposed to be nice and happy; it's supposed to be scary. At the same time, this one is also supposed to teach the readers lessons. Black Profile, for example, was to show that you can't get away with doing something awful without expecting retribution. It's like Aesop's Fables or Grimm Fairy Tales.

Dammit. Black Profile. Dammit.

I'm reading volume one and so far it seems really mean spirited. At least two of the girls didn't deserve what happened to them, while one of them got away with murder.

congratulations to Ishikawa Emi for recieving the shogakukan award!!!

Tales from the Crypt?

Nostalgia

Which idiot removed the warning I putted in the description ages ago?

Yomi in a bathing suit...

Karin01-04.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics