Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 118votes)

Kämpfer

Alt Names: alt けんぷファーalt ผู้พิทักษ์ สลับขั้วalt 肯普法alt Fighteralt Kampferalt Kämpferalt Борец
Author: Tsukiji Toshihiko
Artist: Semmu / Tachibana Yuu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Senou Natsuru is a normal high school boy. One day he wakes up to find himself turned into a girl. A stuffed tiger "Harakiri Tora" comes to life and tells him to fight as a female psychic fighter "Kämpfer". Having no idea about what's going on, Natsuru is involved in the battles against other "Kämpfer".

"Kämpfer" is the German word for "fighter".
Go to Kämpfer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Are and when are the translations going to be finished? New Window HarakiriTora
  • 1 Replies
Topic how long are the updates? New Window kayle101
  • 3 Replies

203 Comments

I might as well save my money and buy the novels and mangoes myself.

update?

Any news on the final volumes?

so no more new kampfer?

♫"Hello darkness my old friend..."♫

Why do I have this feeling that the longer it takes me to finish proofing the next chapter, the more time my friend Egatok will have to think up all sorts of new and extremely painful punishment techniques to use in his revenge against me?

Well, my family's extended weekend of holiday festivities are now over, so I guess it's time for me to get my ass in gear and get back to work on my proofing duties!

By the way, I'll be taking this "Special Chapter" down this coming weekend, so enjoy it while you can!

What my friend MEANT to say is: "Rolling around in the bloomer's wee-wee."

Of course, I always suspected that he was into golden showers...  And now "weeee" know for sure!

Spoiler

♫"Hello darkness my old friend..."♫

PLEASE!!!

The credit for this goes to the man who did all of the work!  Our esteemed redrawer, Egatok, or, as he is known for being one of the Random Asses, Egotistical Ass!!!

So please give him the credit that he is due for adding the extra artwork to the girl's bloomers and t-shirts in this chapter...

And if Batoto's admins have any complaints, please give the BLAME to me for uploading this without consulting my dedicated and hard working team mates.

Haha, whoops. Sorry Pervy. You're like that stereotypical protagonist who gets handed the dirty magazine right before getting caught and then gets blamed for it. 

Our Redrawer, Egotistical Ass, made this "Special Edition" of chapter 42 as a joke to benefit one of my idiotic requests.  So I thought I would share this with everyone for a few days before I take it back down.

After all, I don't want to get in any SERIOUS trouble with Batoto's Admins, do I?

And if you can't figure out what the "C.T." stands for, then open the spoiler and recheck the chapter!

Spoiler

or better yet watch thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylW22P2zOeg

*rolls around in the bloomers* weeeee~

What my friend MEANT to say is: "Rolling around in the bloomer's wee-wee."

Of course, I always suspected that he was into golden showers...  And now "weeee" know for sure!

Spoiler

*rolls around in the bloomers* weeeee~

Ahaha, Pervy. You really do live up to your name.

Excuse me, that is living DOWN to my name, if you please!

Long ago, I took my reputation out of the gutter...

And put it in the sewer where it truly belongs!!!

PLEASE!!!

The credit for this goes to the man who did all of the work!  Our esteemed redrawer, Egatok, or, as he is known for being one of the Random Asses, Egotistical Ass!!!

So please give him the credit that he is due for adding the extra artwork to the girl's bloomers and t-shirts in this chapter...

And if Batoto's admins have any complaints, please give the BLAME to me for uploading this without consulting my dedicated and hard working team mates.

Ahaha, Pervy. You really do live up to your name.

Our Redrawer, Egotistical Ass, made this "Special Edition" of chapter 42 as a joke to benefit one of my idiotic requests.  So I thought I would share this with everyone for a few days before I take it back down.

After all, I don't want to get in any SERIOUS trouble with Batoto's Admins, do I?

And if you can't figure out what the "C.T." stands for, then open the spoiler and recheck the chapter!

Spoiler

Demn... you strike again PervySage... oh well tnx for sharing it... huehuehuehue :3

Spoiler

Whoa, Oniai made a camo.

Which was the best part of the chapter. Also, left and right were confused there.

Whoa, Oniai made a camo.

Please god of gods let this incident be enough to keep Natsuru from constantly fawning over Sakura. You'd think it would be a no brainer, but with this doofus, you never know...

So, anyone know if the LN for this is translated? If so, where can I find it?

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=K%C3%A4mpfer:Volume_1_Chapter_1
Here

Thank you randomass scans for bringing us this new chapter... :)

So, anyone know if the LN for this is translated? If so, where can I find it?

Wow. Didn't this come out with? or before Zettai Karen Children? And this is chapter 40... but Zettai is over 400... just sayin..

Maybe that's cause Zettai Karen Children is a weekly original manga and is still ongoing while Kampfer was monthly LN adaptation and has finished its serialization? Just saying.

Thanks for your efforts, please keep it up :)

Looking forward to getting the TRUE ending of the show!

(The manga has the correct ending girl, as compared to the LN, which had the wrong one)

Fun Fact:

Tachibana Yuu is an active H-manga artist.

P.S.

This chapter proves once again why Shizuku is best girl. 

So many girls, hard to know which is which anymore. D:

Fun Fact:

Tachibana Yuu is an active H-manga artist.

P.S.

This chapter proves once again why Shizuku is best girl. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics