Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 145votes)

Senyuu.

Alt Names: alt せんゅう。alt Senyuu WEBalt 戦勇。
Author: Haruhara Robinson
Artist: Haruhara Robinson
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Once upon a time, a Demon King named Rchimedes caused havoc and destruction in the Human World. He was sealed away by the great hero Creasion, and peace returned to the world.

1000 years later, Rchimedes has returned, a hole has opened up in the Human World, and countless monsters have sprung up. To prevent any further destruction, the King calls upon all 75 (probable) descendants of Creasion.

This story focuses on the adventures of descendant number 45, Alba, and the royal soldier appointed to assist him, Ross.

> Original Webcomic:
( http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/senyu )

Manga Remake:

> Senyuu. Main Quest
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-main-quest-dai-isshou-r10084 )

Manga Spin-offs:

> Senyuu. Jump Square (SQ)
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-jump-square-sq-r10928 )

> Senyuu. - Alba・Ross-hen "Minato Machi no Eiyuu"
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-alba%E3%83%BBross-the-hero-of-port-city-r11154 )

> Senyuu. - Foyfoy・Rudolf-hen "Mogura to Oashisu"
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-foyfoy%E3%83%BBrudolf-hen-mogura-to-oashisu-r13112 )
Go to Senyuu. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window gatesofhill
  • 36 Replies
Topic vol.1 ch 21-ch31 New Window yofyof
  • 3 Replies
Topic Senyuu OVA 3-4 New Window EvilZucchini
  • 15 Replies
Topic Senyuu SpoilerFree Video Channel is up now~ New Window gatesofhill
  • 14 Replies
Topic Third Senyuu OVA has been subbed New Window SenyuuRinchan
  • 4 Replies
Topic (Un)Official Favorite Character Poll! New Window Velvedeer
  • 6 Replies

533 Comments

Chapter 5 is from the last week while chapter 6 is this week,so no Senyuu next week~Last week was kinda busy,so chapter 5 is delayed~

Souka... I hope Robinson-sensei solve things fast so there won't be more delays with jap release, good luck for him :3

Also seems like my last theory was wrong so speculation time:

Spoiler

PS: Also no Senyuu for one week after delayed update ;-; ... but if these chapters were last weeks then no Senyuu this past week friday or next week friday?... @-@' This is kinda confusing... ('~-~)

Chapter 5 is from the last week while chapter 6 is this week,so no Senyuu next week~Last week was kinda busy,so chapter 5 is delayed~

http://www.nineanime.com/episode/Gakumon!%3A%20Ookami%20Shoujo%20wa%20Kujikenai/239138.html%C2%A0

The manga is by the same author, and it has a reference to Ross and Alba at about 4:12? 

Yep it has a reference. It was very funny, too.

I am actually waiting new chapters for this, seems interesting .-.

PS: Also no Senyuu for one week after delayed update ;-; ... but if these chapters were last weeks then no Senyuu this past week friday or next week friday?... @-@' This is kinda confusing... ('~-~)

http://www.nineanime.com/episode/Gakumon!%3A%20Ookami%20Shoujo%20wa%20Kujikenai/239138.html%C2%A0

The manga is by the same author, and it has a reference to Ross and Alba at about 4:12? 

Number on Alf hand  v2.

v4ch4 - 13237 starting point.

v4ch5 - 34561 Rchimedes reading Elf book.

v3ch53 - 57321 after Elf die.

Hmm....well,I just thought of something~
If Elf had lived through Rchimedes's era to Alba's era,then he would be about 1000 years +20-30 years old...
Then at chapter 2,he said he is 2437 years old?
2437-1000=1437...
where is that 1400 years  come from?Another time travel again?

Also have another thought:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hmm....well,I just thought of something~
If Elf had lived through Rchimedes's era to Alba's era,then he would be about 1000 years +20-30 years old...
Then at chapter 2,he said he is 2437 years old?
2437-1000=1437...
where is that 1400 years  come from?Another time travel again?

Also have another thought:

Spoiler

This story is amazing :3

I think after history getting too awry and unable to be fixed,Elf just don't care anymore and leave it as it is and become spectator of the world? 

Although he still try to increase the mana amount though~

For the Worst~

Yep probrably~ (^w^)

Oh but i am curious to what happen 1000y from Alba current time nya~ y' know the date of the worst (~3~)

I think after history getting too awry and unable to be fixed,Elf just don't care anymore and leave it as it is and become spectator of the world? 

Although he still try to increase the mana amount though~

For the Worst~

Number on Alf hand 

v4ch4 - 13237 starting point.

v3ch53 - 57321 after Elf die.

And the Senyuu World timeline span throughout 3000 years chronologically~

I guess the "new magic" Elf created is the one that send Cecily and Lake to the future? 

he didn't created, Rchimedes did, so that's why they find it, and perfect it to travel through time

And with this time travel theory confirmed. Well it was already but now it's a 100% certain thing i guess....

Spoiler

Elf: 42nd Great Mage

Alba: Hero N. 45

Just off by 3!

And the Senyuu World timeline span throughout 3000 years chronologically~

I guess the "new magic" Elf created is the one that send Cecily and Lake to the future? 

Elf: 42nd Great Mage

Alba: Hero N. 45

Just off by 3!

Welp,just your everyday meteorite crashing the earth again~The new magic Elf thinking may be the time magic that rewind time~ 

Started reading yesterday, I've almost caught up.

I just wanted to say: Goddamnit Samejima.

Basically, he literally has the ability to change the laws of the world to his will.

Not even Tohno Shiki would be able to kill him directly.

I'll be honest. I'm just no longer getting that Senyuu. vibe anymore since the beginning of chapter 3. Don't get me wrong, I do find them enjoyable, but without Alba, Ross, Ruki, etc. it just doesn't feel right. I do realize each new cast of characters have their (slightly?) different personalities, but it just feels like that they're trying to imitate what Alba and the gang had.

Cliffhanger = Evil

I think sensei likes to torture his fans (~-~)'

What. What? What?!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (I'm so late but still) AHHHHHHHHHhhhhhHHHH

Holy crap that new chapter. Every time I think "this series is really perfect", it gets even better.

Haha,well,we haven't got information about how chapter 4 are connected to chapter 1-3 as it was only 1 episode,so need to wait for next week to do further speculation~Wonder what kind of person Alf is~?

Spoiler

True, I hope there more material for speculation soon (e-e)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Haha,well,we haven't got information about how chapter 4 are connected to chapter 1-3 as it was only 1 episode,so need to wait for next week to do further speculation~Wonder what kind of person Alf is~?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Speculation

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Speculation

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics