Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 279votes)

Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome

Alt Names: alt ข้ามเวลามาป่วนรักalt My Wife Is Wagatsuma-sanalt 我妻さんは俺のヨメ
Author: Kuraishi Yuu
Artist: Nishikida Keishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aoshima is a second year student in high school, who wishes he had a girlfriend. One day he wakes up for an unknown reason 10 years in the future, and he is married to the prettiest girl in school, Wagatsuma Ai! How has their relationship grown from mere acquaintances to husband and wife!?

============Notice================
Unfortunatly some of the chapters available are direct scans from the English publication which are not allowed on Batoto.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Rest of the Chapters - 58 - 98 New Window caulfield
  • 0 Replies
Topic Crunchyroll manga up to chapter 67! New Window greatfortinbras
  • 6 Replies
Topic Scenes that have made me literally laugh out loud. New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic The future of Wagatsuma scanlations New Window zilentworld
  • 13 Replies
Topic Chapter Titles - Music Titles Parody New Window anonymous preferred
  • 12 Replies
Topic Two of these New Window truepurple
  • 8 Replies

1368 Comments

Once upon a time
Not so long ago

Aoshima used to work on the docks
Union's been on strike
He's down on his luck...it's tough, so tough
Wagatsuma works the diner all day
Working for her man, she brings home her pay
For love - for love

She says we've got to hold on to what we've got
'Cause it doesn't make a difference
If we make it or not
We've got each other and that's a lot
For love - we'll give it a shot

Whooah, we're half way there
Livin' on a player
Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear
Livin' on a player

I'll continue waiting for Underdog Scans. Just hope they don't lose motivation :(

Underdog Scans are dropping it after chapter 47.

I'll continue waiting for Underdog Scans. Just hope they don't lose motivation :(

oh man dreadful land mines

so be careful b4 step.....

i thought there was some wtf moment there. then i realize the chapter skip.

Steps in realization:

Saw the updateyellow-onion-head-emoticon-35.gif?130192Realized chapters 47-56 was skippedyellow-onion-head-emoticon-05.gif?130192Now Ranting How the World is Unfair yellow-onion-head-emoticon-09.gif?130192

Currently in denial yellow-onion-head-emoticon-01.gif?130192

no... everyone's on a time slip, and the thing we see are chaps 57-58
because before that no one knows what happens

I feel trolled.

Nearly step onto these spoiler landmines -,-

Spoiler: Apparently Wagatsuma resembles this universe's version of Yuria

Steps in realization:

Saw the updateyellow-onion-head-emoticon-35.gif?130192Realized chapters 47-56 was skippedyellow-onion-head-emoticon-05.gif?130192Now Ranting How the World is Unfair yellow-onion-head-emoticon-09.gif?130192

You could just keep checking for rips, because someone clearly already has them. MangaTraders perhaps?

Or pay the 3 dollars a month like I did. I wouldn't recommend it though. Their reader is absolute crap.

Step aside, the era of HorribleScans is here.

Steps in realization:

Isn't he just getting cocky for nothing?xD

But if you think about it, it still isn't decided that Ai will become his wife in the end ( and I don't know why he's so fixated on Ai just because he was on her route while he started to have timeslips, it's like enforcing yourself to always stay on routes while playing Visual Novels, the "branching plot"- element being totally disregarded/ignored/refused), seeing how she was easily replaceable by other girls.

In this manga, the only thing that makes her special atm is the Manga-title, otherways she feels more like a side-/sub-character.

Another Mangaka should pick up that concept and turn it into "xxxxx-san is not my wife!!!", where the mc is fated to marry a really dislikeable girl in the future and has to struggle wether to change her or change the route somehow (would be better though if she was not a yandere but rather emotionally cold/dishonest/cruel that disregards the mc even as a human being and is just married to him because he caused some incident that made her become disfigured and married her because of guilt/obligation)

Whoe dud calm down. I get what were your going I hate Wagatsumeas the main wife too. I don't like the fact That we know nothing about her. All we got is that swimming chapter. But that not enough to create character development.  Anyways, About your  comment about the whole another manga with more character development. I would like that too, but not for this plot. This is a funny manga. It will always be a funny manga, if we were to change it into the manga with the plot that you want it won't be the same. For an example. take the the DX brigade where would they fit in your manga? Anyways to get to the point. THE STORY IS ABOUT THE MC AND HIS FRIENDS FIRST AND THE THE GIRLS ARE SECOND.  This is not  lick other Harms where the MC hangs out with the girls more then his Friends. So thats were the character development needs to be at The friends not the main wife.

Loving how I'm caught up to the series, I thank the crappy CR service and raws.

BTT y u do dis? I cri evrytim dis hapenz

Fairly sure these are rips from CruncyRoll hahah. The font and typesetting are exactly the same.

Nearly step onto these spoiler landmines -,-

WTH? 57 58?

Fairly sure these are rips from CruncyRoll hahah. The font and typesetting are exactly the same.

WTH? 57 58?

lolololololol

Just caught up reading after not reading this since the first few chapters.

Still don't like the manga that much and pace is slow for my taste (too many unnecessary fillers) but at least it still has a plot albeit thin.

Hopefully it has a satisfactory conclusion :s

* TIGHT PLOTS SQUEEZED TOGETHER * Man, I love this manga.

I lol-ed so hard..

BANZAI!

Horray for the comments below. I really go here for the comments. FOR THE COMMENTS! GAHAHAHA!

So he got two wife in the end?

Such a tight plot indeed

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics