Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 279votes)

Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome

Alt Names: alt ąø‚ą¹‰ąø²ąø”ą¹€ąø§ąø„ąø²ąø”ąø²ąø›ą¹ˆąø§ąø™ąø£ąø±ąøalt My Wife Is Wagatsuma-sanalt ęˆ‘å¦»ć•ć‚“ćÆäæŗ恮ćƒØ惔
Author: Kuraishi Yuu
Artist: Nishikida Keishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aoshima is a second year student in high school, who wishes he had a girlfriend. One day he wakes up for an unknown reason 10 years in the future, and he is married to the prettiest girl in school, Wagatsuma Ai! How has their relationship grown from mere acquaintances to husband and wife!?

============Notice================
Unfortunatly some of the chapters available are direct scans from the English publication which are not allowed on Batoto.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Rest of the Chapters - 58 - 98 New Window caulfield
  • 0 Replies
Topic Crunchyroll manga up to chapter 67! New Window greatfortinbras
  • 6 Replies
Topic Scenes that have made me literally laugh out loud. New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic The future of Wagatsuma scanlations New Window zilentworld
  • 13 Replies
Topic Chapter Titles - Music Titles Parody New Window anonymous preferred
  • 12 Replies
Topic Two of these New Window truepurple
  • 8 Replies

1368 Comments

OMG, the last 8 chapter was still nice even without reading the Vol.1-3.

BUT NOW...! with a new char.. out of nowhere... okay.. fuck this.
I'm liking this a lot, the popular culture references kill me especially the ones about other mangas. I just wish we could have the first 3 volumes translated. It hadn't bothered me too much so far but this new character Sylvia looks really lacking like this.

I hope one day a group manages to do the first 3 volumes.
I'm also interested in the below question, as if this is the case, even ch. summaries or skimming through raws would be worth it to confer some understanding...
Alright so somebody correct me if I have this wrong.
  • Ch.1: Career Opportunities is actually the first chapter of Vol 4. So the scanlating began in Vol 4.
  • The first 3 volumes were from a different magazine and the author just continued from where he left off after the switch.
  • The author just made the first chapter of Vol 4 a sort of quick into to get new readers into the plot and characters, even though 3 volumes of backstory already exists.
  • Story continues from there.
i like the style of the first one way better o.o
Excuses for my poor english

First and second chapter Vol.1

http://www.dm5.com/manhua-woqitongxueshiwodelaopo/

By the way, that volume's titles "Aoshima's Burning", "Complete Control", "Kimoota Riot", "I Fought the Flag", "Stay or Go Home" .... its me or the author is a great fan of The Clash?

Uhmmmm ...The Clash, Kiss .. this manga is great !
Woah,is that Kimi no Rage Town part on page 9
@Fast eel the story developed in circles and finally settled down in slice of life style XD
Haters gonna hate.
Thank you kobester11 for the information.

That said...it's a BS and stupid move by the author to do that! So just because someone didn't read the other magazine we lose 3 volumes worth of content...containing information that is clearly important. It's ridiculous.

Not that it matters, since I'm getting to read this for free like everyone else on the web, but it's moves like this that make me quit a manga. It's just retarded that SUDDENLY! There's a character that everyone knows, the future changed at some point and all that crap just because the author figured "Derp, fuck those that didn't read this before magazine change."
If the author doesn't care about the readers...then fuck him >_>
It seems quite a lot people are confused whether they're reading the right chapter or not. First of all, I'd like to apologize for what happened last chapter. Looks like the jokes went too far...
Page 21 is not part of chapter 8, I just made that up (hence the shitty lines and grammar...)

Now, you're all asking "Why is she introduced right away? Like the whole cast knows this hot chick already?", "why the hell are there 2 volumes out when the series still only have 9 chapters?!"
and so on...

Wagatsuma was originally published in a monthly magazine called Magazine Special. After a few chapters, it's popularity grew. Which is why it was transferred to a much popular Magazine brand, the Weekly Shounen Magazine (where they publish fairy tail and ippo). The author decided to just continue the story instead of retelling it hence to what we are reading now.

So, basically it sums up to:
Volume 1 - (first series which ran in Magazine Special)
Volume 2 - (first series)
Volume 3 - (first series)
Volume 4 ~ onwards (second series which ran in WSM)

If you don't believe me check the raws yourselves:
http://www.jcafe24.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=lshteqgp2jti3hv2qcj3nlqoh3&topic=35433.0
(need to be registered)

Here is the chapter 1 in tanks of the first series (which ran in Magazine special)
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2136822322 (quite different art style)

I'd love to give you all the summary of the first series but we only got chapter 1 so far >.<
If we are able to acquire/find the raws for volumes 1 - 3, no doubt we'd be doing that!

Thanks for reading!
in this manga it only took nine chapters for the kimi couple to do it
Lol the guy on the bike was so happy then bam!
....mnn.... should i read KNIM? i drop it when (Reba?) she came back to ruin the relationship between Haruto and short hair gir, (i donĀ“t remember her name, it was a year and a half ago? i think).
How the fuck can someone enjoy a manga when a chunk of the plot is missing like this? The fuck were they thinking?

I'm dropping this shit...I'll be back if this is fixed properly.
ahahah page 9 with that KNIM reference had me dying lol
Que demonios! what is that? tankoubon? when where do i find it? is it translated? man they can't do this. it's absurd!. don't skip plot, please!
What the hell? When did this chick show up?
wat?..............
super huge gap appear......
Governor Ishihara!!!

Can't stop laughing imagining that guy's expression if he happened to read this manga lol
A half-Japanese, half-Dutch character? I approve.
My sides hurt...
My stomach did a barrel roll
Looks like we readers time traveled too huh? We skipped some events.
Im lost... did i miss something or what? how did the new girl became his future wife again?
I lost it in KNIM. Jesus, my sides still hurts.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics