Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 241votes)

One Week Friends

Alt Names: alt Amigos de una Semanaalt 一週間フレンズ。alt Bir Haftalık Arkadaşlaralt Isshūkan Friendsalt Isshuukan Friendsalt Teman Satu Minggu
Author: Hazuki Matcha
Artist: Hazuki Matcha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hase Yuuki is interested in his unsociable classmate Fujimiya Kaori. Since he sits behind her in class, the only thing he ever gets to see is her back. One day, when they're alone in a hallway, he blurts out to her, "Would you become friends with me?". But her answer is, "I'm happy, but I can't." What is the reason for her answer?
Go to One Week Friends Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

459 Comments

It will get a sequel once it finishes:

http://otakomu.jp/archives/212647.html

what? what happen? can you give me the raw links please?

spoilers for c27:

Spoiler

the heartbreaks...but I want to know what happens to them.

edit: so I've read up to c37, and the last chapter looks to be c38.

It will be

(not very spoilerful, but might be to some)

Spoiler

and a brief explanation as to what happens: (full of spoiler material, I didn't watch the anime btw)

Spoiler

I normally read this manga at a slow pace, savouring every moment...but these last chapters went in a hurry. I just...can't handle that much more.

Error 404: Happiness not found.

This is one of the mangas I read just to laugh at it. Keep it coming !

its really hurt, respect for you... even it just misunderstanding but still... daem

I feel for you Hase, you've done a pretty bang up job handling her memory issues so far. It would take someone with a titanium will to keep it up forever especially when things get muddied up like they have. 

this.. needs to happen right? itll get better im sure.. 

This is why kids,
The Lim of  x as it approaches 0, Will definitely be 0.(even if it approaches both sides)

Had to read two updates..

Chapter 25 gave me lots of bad feels already..

Then this.

Spoiler

My heart is in pain..

And this.. Tears.. STAPH!!

T_T

It's only good things in the latest chapter.

Spoiler

fuck kujou, he could be struck by a car and that would only make it better =P

Ah its so nice to see Saki again, she's the only reason I kept watching the anime. xD

Being a math major, this one struck me the most....

Spoiler

I felt that one too before...

It's only good things in the latest chapter.

Spoiler

My poor heart!
Ugh Ugh too much feels!
Hase D': *cries forever*

every page stabbed my heart many different holes

Hhhnnnnggggghhh

These damn feels

Spoiler

Hhhnnnnggggghhh

These damn feels

sigh, all this cliffhangers plus months of wait and I can't read JP T_T

Hase, for a incredibly loud and pushy guy, certainly didn't try to clear the misunderstanding between the former friends. It's entirely understandable, but certainly feels like it'll bite him afterwards way worse than if he had managed it.

Well I stand corrected.

You have odd standards of loudness and pushiness.  

I tend to relate to Kiryuu in this manga (except for the bishounen stuff). Which may have influenced my choice of words.

A little too big...

Spoiler

incoming heartbreak in 3 chapters. I can't stand the build-up.

what? what happen? can you give me the raw links please?

Unfortunately... Then don't read volume 6... Things get even worse...

I'm not surprised. It's just gonna go a downward spiral until it picks up at some point. iirc there were mentions of a bittersweet ending.

c26 is the heartbreak chapter btw, which I've read and spoiler'd about on page 7/15 of the comments page.

Where are the raw scans when you need them! O3O;

Hase is one if the most annoying MCs I've ever seen. I'm not even  rooting for him anymore, and this must be a first. Luckily the other couple is still there, otherwise I'd already have dropped this manga.

so warm, i feel it

damn

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics