Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 241votes)

One Week Friends

Alt Names: alt Amigos de una Semanaalt 一週間フレンズ。alt Bir Haftalık Arkadaşlaralt Isshūkan Friendsalt Isshuukan Friendsalt Teman Satu Minggu
Author: Hazuki Matcha
Artist: Hazuki Matcha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hase Yuuki is interested in his unsociable classmate Fujimiya Kaori. Since he sits behind her in class, the only thing he ever gets to see is her back. One day, when they're alone in a hallway, he blurts out to her, "Would you become friends with me?". But her answer is, "I'm happy, but I can't." What is the reason for her answer?
Go to One Week Friends Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

459 Comments

WTB [want to buy] a love rival. I do want the two of the to be together, no harem stuff or anything like that but I want one or more girls to like him... atleast Hase will get some appreciation this way.

She did realise a bit now that Hase's the only one taking the initiative. but it's still somewhat halfhearted and Hase was once again the one sacrificing himself while Fujimiya once again just is a passenger in the bus and isn't contributing. I mean, in the end she's became all happy go lucky and contemplate about Hase's feelings and struggles. She's just being spoiled, even by Kiryuu-kun in the end. 

This.

WTB [want to buy] a love rival. I do want the two of the to be together, no harem stuff or anything like that but I want one or more girls to like him... atleast Hase will get some appreciation this way.

She did realise a bit now that Hase's the only one taking the initiative. but it's still somewhat halfhearted and Hase was once again the one sacrificing himself while Fujimiya once again just is a passenger in the bus and isn't contributing. I mean, in the end she's became all happy go lucky and contemplate about Hase's feelings and struggles. She's just being spoiled, even by Kiryuu-kun in the end. 

Dammit, it's Onani Master Kurosawa all over again.

I don't think she'll end with frosty, it just doesn't stick.

Arrrrgh, Hazuki Maccha why you make me feel these things!?
Arrrrrrrrghhh.
Cliff hanger and everything.

It's more like seishun forget...

Well, didn't liked that one too much.

Noooo cliffhanger nooooo......whyyyy did you have to appear here!!!

Just to make us feel for longer.

Hase, even though I understand your jealousy, you're an idiot. And a serious idiot at that.

Noooo cliffhanger nooooo......whyyyy did you have to appear here!!!

Last page. Ow. Ow. Ow. Heart. So much... Ow.

Raaaaagggeee! These type of pathetic MC's are depressing, yet I'm waiting for more chapters... smh

I believe Hase's reaction was natural, Hase is quite aware of Fujimiya's condition but even so, he is humanly vulnerable to the burdens their friendship has and will bring.

Hase took the initiative to befriend Fujimiya and is actively trying to improve her condition as a friend. When Kiryuu entered the picture, he acted rather frank and distant to Fujimiya and the sudden change in her attitude towards Kiryuu was not exactly something Hase saw coming.

I believe anyone would feel a sensation that their "spot" (so to speak) is gradually loosing value or being taken away.

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY CUTE LITTLE MANGA

If I put myself in Hase's shoes, he struggled so much to open her heart and become a friend. He tried and struggled, yet from his p.o.v comes his friend who doesn't try nor really want to get close to her and achieves so. It makes him feel small and frustrated.

While the heroine who doesn't have social skills or experience "seemed" to force herself to talk about a common subject. So she's not entirely to blame.

She has her own dificulties.

Both parties have fault, especially Hase being over possessive and jealous. He was being to negative and should of had patience to stop and take a better look at the situation than just jump to conclusion.

While Fujimiya relies and puts a burden too much on Hase. Whether she sees Hase as a friend or however she sees him, she never seems to try to understand Hase. She's too used to her own world and now she's gotten used to Hase always taking the first step. Hase's anger is somewhat understandable and sometimes you'd be happy to have conversations about your best friend. In the end, Fujimiya never considered Hase's struggled and she still has I am the victim complex.

I really like this manga, the characters too. It's adorable but also human, because it has some struggles and as each human has flaws.

I have to say, I'm with Hase on this one. The intimate mood they had earlier was really nice. And it seems someone new is coming in a few chapters? I could really go for a volume or three of Hase and Fujimiya having lunch.

Give this human some well deserved cookies.

I have to say, I'm with Hase on this one. The intimate mood they had earlier was really nice. And it seems someone new is coming in a few chapters? I could really go for a volume or three of Hase and Fujimiya having lunch.

think the same, i wouldn't like to be in his place, she only remember about another guy and only talk about him, that's kind terrible when it's the girl u like 

What?  Being kinda jealous because the girl you like is talking about another guy is cause for calling the MC stupid?  Granted he overreacted a bit but still its not like it should bother people.

she's happy to actually be able to remember something, so that they can have something of mutual interest to talk about. unfortunately the MC got jealous... and now we have this conundrum -_-

was honestly expecting this development, doesn't change the fact that it's kinda hurty T.T hase shoulda just let it go i reckon

What?  Being kinda jealous because the girl you like is talking about another guy is cause for calling the MC stupid?  Granted he overreacted a bit but still its not like it should bother people.

Oh Hase you're reminding me of Yuuto, why do you have to behave like that? I dropped Tonari no Kashiwagi-san because I found him ridiculously annoying after some time. :'(

oh, hase...

internet-memes-friend-zone-veteran.jpg?w

Not really shock that she forgot about him. ehh all this build up kinda turns me off actually. 

Erk!

She forgot about the MC. Awww. :(

tumblr_mdw5eh7zJr1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

with how Hase's personality is, i can see him thinking too much and making quick assumptions. I just hope that this won't turn out like tonari no kashiwagi-san where the side character are way more interesting than the mc.

and I already kinda liked Kiryuu's interaction with Fujimiya. damn

don think the side characters are more interesting, actually it was a pain when they put aside the main story to develop the side characters --'

This ch felt like a incoming ntr for me '-'

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics