Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 285votes)

Shishunki no Iron Maiden

Alt Names: alt Iron Maiden Pubertyalt 思春期のアイアンメイデン
Author: Watanabe Shizumu
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mayama Haruki and Himemiya Tsukiko have been childhood friends and neighbors for as long as they can remember, but after a girls-only meeting in fourth grade, Himemiya distanced herself from Mayama. Now in their 2nd year of middle school, Mayama has become an ero-freak who specializes in harassing Himemiya.

Determined to unravel the greatest secret of girls, what happens on "that day", Mayama follows Himemiya and uncovers...!
Go to Shishunki no Iron Maiden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Just started reading... (possible spoilers?) New Window AllegedTumor
  • 1 Replies
Topic Observation sessions in school New Window shermanramni
  • 1 Replies
Topic iron colour (spoiler warning) New Window fairbouy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Strangly enough. . . interesting. New Window rickblah
  • 1 Replies

1080 Comments

@imercenary you think this girl is yandere? do you even know what that is?
She's wet!
"ASJDBALSJDL!!!" Quote of the week.
He just sayin that, this is manga not hentai, he won't do anything :(
Wtf? Over the top yandere?
@D0ct3r
FF's doing it too - but that'S not really something to be too concerned about.
hmmmm....this new development seem like its going to be interesting hope the development will happen next ch.\qo.op/
Hope they won't become a couple for a change.
I just hope the author stop referring to her crush and just let her keep looking at him w/o him realizing~
That would be the most desirable cultural festival Ever!!!!
hahaha
I'm sorry I removed the Mature tag. I mean. I don't think it's that mature enough*. There're other manga who deserve that tag more than this one.
I'm sorry I removed the Mature tag. I mean. I don't think it's that mature. There're ther manga who deserve that tag more than this one.
Hey is anyone else getting red flagged by chrome for malware when they try to view a chapter?
I love the comments that try to tell me who I should or shouldn't like...I love to glance at them as a I scroll by.
yay~ some cutie will join harem. yay~
us guys have such nice imaginations ^^
@Cytl Maybe "dog" was too much. But still, she shouldn't ALLWAYS expect him to help. He's not a saint. Then again i think that will become the plot point of this manga..>>
Now that's a cultural festival I'd attend
He just put every mans dream in one cultural festival.
really if ur hating on the Heroine dats somewhat dumb, i don't really find neither at fault, she might b a little annoying and seem mean to a point but remember, once in a life people act this way...the point of the manga is for them 2 to forget their differences and again c each other for what it is but 2 kids with problems which will help each other in love deal with it. both of them r mean but likeable in their own way.... i might b 1 of those that root for the first girl that gets introduce but i think the plot is interesting bc is not the usual boy harasses girl and wants to c her naked but opposite she is the 1 using her sex appeal to harass the boy, the MC is just been naive and badass, troublemaker to denied the fact that she is growing to more than like her, and by that new girl introduce we will c some more development from her, in her feelings.
@Mr.Late: Her dog? It feels like people are self-inserting a little too much in this MC.
I liked the way he solved the problem, btw. He even got himself respected (at least by the male students).
totally loving this MC. my favorite type of Male MC. one who doesn't really give a fuck about most thing but the things important to him. he's also really badass most of the time, which is another plus (I really hate the goody 2 shoes mc's who are afraid of every little thing.) Heroine isn't super annoying either.
well this is one of many manga that i dnt want the main female to be with the MC
@alex
well you just stated why people said not to hate on him, everyone goes through a phase like that. you said you even did :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics