Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 285votes)

Shishunki no Iron Maiden

Alt Names: alt Iron Maiden Pubertyalt 思春期のアイアンメイデン
Author: Watanabe Shizumu
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mayama Haruki and Himemiya Tsukiko have been childhood friends and neighbors for as long as they can remember, but after a girls-only meeting in fourth grade, Himemiya distanced herself from Mayama. Now in their 2nd year of middle school, Mayama has become an ero-freak who specializes in harassing Himemiya.

Determined to unravel the greatest secret of girls, what happens on "that day", Mayama follows Himemiya and uncovers...!
Go to Shishunki no Iron Maiden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Just started reading... (possible spoilers?) New Window AllegedTumor
  • 1 Replies
Topic Observation sessions in school New Window shermanramni
  • 1 Replies
Topic iron colour (spoiler warning) New Window fairbouy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Strangly enough. . . interesting. New Window rickblah
  • 1 Replies

1080 Comments

Rolf what's this?
Why its a V of course
Oh nvm, however chapter 8 is up on mangafox for those that wants to read it. (not linking the site because of mangafox's issue with translators)
Why was the chapter removed?
Lol, and now its been removed....
Hmm, they just posted the same chapter as the one before.... Way to get my hopes up :(
Stripped stockings
Nonoa, I.LOVE.YOU.
Lol the only thing you only hear once in your life
"I was so wet when you did that"
*Blood goes everywhere
nonoa is kind of awesome. ;-D
This time he got me... Even I didn't know that girls turn into Iron Monsters on their period... And I was just wondering why the CIA taught sex ed in this manga, but this seems to be a valid reason :D
@ Randrakan564: in other words, I even hate that freaking teenage little girl of a main heroine more now
this is, surprisingly, really good!
chapter one got me completely unguarded (the author even drew a sewer drain under her to make you have the wrong impression).

too bad the engrish makes the dialogues hard to follow.
Remember guys it's not Stalking, it's DEEP LOVE
Spoiler
yes i know many girls that keep pretty boys they call friends (hotel california speaksa from reality)
tsukiko is just keeping a pet
@Wanderer
Not exactly the case. He is still the only person who knows about her secret, the only one helps her regardless, and only one she can completely trust. There is no telling what others will do if they ever found out about her secret but in most likely case they will report her and she gets shipped off to lab research. It can also be seen he is the only person she thinks off whenever she is in trouble. If you ask me the other girl only helped sped up their relationship.
I bet "watch me... turn in the iron beast" that blonde girl is boring haha i hope the mc doesn't fall for her
@Mr.Late
The author didn't forget...she's just a selfish girl. She likely has a crush on the sempai but also has feelings for the MC so herp deh derp, he can't get close to other girls. I mean, isn't it just normal for people to be in love with someone but not want their little servant to get close to others?
Oh pure awesomeness, switching from "Minamoto-kun Monogatari" to this!
WHAT THE FECK! I don't get tsukiko! She's in love with senpai, no? Did the author just forget that himself or something?
if only they were in elementary school,well, middle schoolers are half lolis
ok... i thought this development for this chapter would end up differently.....but, then i remembered that they are just in middle school and this is the only what i can see this happening.XP
me wanna watch to!
@RS456: Yes, but without that new girl, she's never get around to acknowledging her feelings for Mayama and continue to pine after the Student Council boy.
@imercenary bro dats a tsundere not yandere....... and she's just pretending.

now to the MC seriously everytime there's a man dream in a manga it gets ruin by the fact they never take it yyyyyyyyyyyy.
Its obvious his childhood friend always liked him but his denial of liking her saying "its not you" in her face when she asked about if he has a girl he liked really pissed her off and caused a fight between them. If she didn't like him she wouldn't be that pissed off if he said the girl he liked is not you. She also seems pissed off and jealous of the new girl that is all over him in the latest chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics