Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 285votes)

Shishunki no Iron Maiden

Alt Names: alt Iron Maiden Pubertyalt 思春期のアイアンメイデン
Author: Watanabe Shizumu
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mayama Haruki and Himemiya Tsukiko have been childhood friends and neighbors for as long as they can remember, but after a girls-only meeting in fourth grade, Himemiya distanced herself from Mayama. Now in their 2nd year of middle school, Mayama has become an ero-freak who specializes in harassing Himemiya.

Determined to unravel the greatest secret of girls, what happens on "that day", Mayama follows Himemiya and uncovers...!
Go to Shishunki no Iron Maiden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Just started reading... (possible spoilers?) New Window AllegedTumor
  • 1 Replies
Topic Observation sessions in school New Window shermanramni
  • 1 Replies
Topic iron colour (spoiler warning) New Window fairbouy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Strangly enough. . . interesting. New Window rickblah
  • 1 Replies

1080 Comments

ending spoilers (36-41), don't click unless you want to be spoiled. 

Spoiler

i don't think i've ever hated a male protagonist in a manga as much I hate this one.

I skipped some chapters and got to the end before reading everything... but as it seems they never considered using her Metamorphosis on purpose.

Why haven't they tried to make a partial transformation. Is it even possible? She could use just an arm or something for some situations (slize up a rope or something with those claws).

Shouldn't the girl be actually pretty strong in her transformation state? I mean a big part of her body is covered in iron. And not a little too. That shit is quite heavy and she can seemingly move around in it normally. Shouldn't she than be like physically strong? Even in her normal body state?

Spoiler

Lastly: the end of the chapter reminded me a little of what happened in "Sankarea" in the island arc... Maybe the authors wanted to do the same? :o

I know it's a manga and the ppl in it are only 14... but shouldn't you be able to think up some things to do? Doesn't the MC read manga to know how to handle such a thing? XD

And then he realizes he's the one interned and she's the metaphorical representation of growth of his daydreams. Seriously, when you go this way, nothing good comes out of it. It's either silly, or a mindfuck.

Spoiler

I am so angry at the Japanese goverment right now you don't even know.

This is fairly cheap, but for some reason I like it. As for the continuation, I'm guessing:

Spoiler

Surgery:

Spoiler

i guess the one that watch the confession via cctv, goes like LOOOOOOOL,

go mayama, before the scientist put a harnest on her neck and the she become witch, and then she have to eat a pill or she's gonna die with blood all over her body,....erm i guess it's wrong manga,whatever. go mayama go!!

My fist is ready. Time to fix this shit with a vulgar display of power.

I was going to say "well shit" but I was beaten to it :P 

This was too cliche. Nice tinge to it but still very cliche. So now we have two variable. 

1. She reverts back but doesn't forget the confession

2. She doesn't hear it, thus dragging the drama on longer

I seriously hope for the former or something else. 

Spoiler

i actually think this new development is interesting, i want to see what he will do!  unlike most manga i ve read and have been reading this has to be the #1 bad situation to be in, mainly because the main character has no super powers, no super "all according to plan" moments, and no clear means of obtaining the previous two.

well... see you guys in a year or when this is done. whichever comes first. cause fuck this shit.

fucking brainwashing all over again x.x

yep yep but ur last points is a NO, theres no way u can predict like in other mangas what will happen next, this situation is completly new as u said he has No Powers.

The only outcome might be that she gets a power up with her powers and overcomes this dumb plot

Needless to say, the chapter 34 was a no-brainer. You could'd seen that one coming at Ch33, people below us already pointed out how silly it is to even THINK the scientists are "good all along" after they went to such length to facilitate them as pure "evulz".

{continue}

Spoiler

Spoiler

yep yep but ur last points is a NO, theres no way u can predict like in other mangas what will happen next, this situation is completly new as u said he has No Powers.

The only outcome might be that she gets a power up with her powers and overcomes this dumb plot

Well.. The story now is not balanced. Because:
First: It's more like the main character dont have any kind of powers, and he's facing  an entire organization or maybe a country i think. (He doesnt have any Special trait in him except he's Nuts .)
Second: He's the only one that's solving the problems himself. (I hope he gets Companions of that sort.)
Third: The Girl now is pretty useless, even though she is the one that have powers.. (I hope the boy will obtain some powers too or have a special skill because of some circumstances)
 {continue}

Spoiler

Pretty disappointed the plot went this route.  Really brainwash........brainwash.

...Well I sure called that from a mile away....I'm actually disappointed this was the path it went.

Spoiler

This chapter is full of bullcrap. I would be flipping the fkin table if this were the final chapter. In the end, bitches still stay as bitches.

dammit, we just go out of that last really problematic arc.

now brainwashing, sigh. 

This better be the last "lets save the girl" arc of this manga srsly.

I knew they were full of it, that lady is shady from start to finish...! D:<

so, lobotomy?

This rage...

After all the buildup and foreshadowing I doubt any reader was convinced of that farce for even the first two pages of the chapter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics