Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.24 - 597votes)

Masamune-kun no Revenge

Alt Names: alt 政宗くんのリベンジalt 政宗君的复仇alt انتقام ماساموني
Author: Takeoka Hazuki
Artist: Tiv
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makabe Masamune has changed himself greatly for a single reason: he wants revenge. Contrary to his past, he has worked hard to become good-looking in order to carry out this goal. Faster than anticipated, he even meets the target of his revenge the first day after transferring in — Adagaki Aki. He wastes no time beginning his plan, but revenge doesn't come easily.
Go to Masamune-kun no Revenge Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Best Girl! New Window RogZiel
  • 5 Replies
Topic Yoshino is... New Window RogZiel
  • 9 Replies
Topic Who would you date? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic NTR New Window shizuku kyun
  • 17 Replies
Topic Masamune-Kun no Revenge TV Anime Adaptation Announced! New Window shizuku kyun
  • 3 Replies
Topic Fake Masamune is... New Window RogZiel
  • 10 Replies

2121 Comments

Whoa, really? This is news to me.

Please post the source! I want to see for myself.

Original source is this manga so it doesn't matter about a light novel, either way.

Is Master gonna win?

so neko will win like in the novel, time to get out .

Whoa, really? This is news to me.

Please post the source! I want to see for myself.

I would say that he is allergic to dogs. Why would the mangaka draw her dogs after exactly this scene?

It makes sense,he is allergic to Aki,because she is a bitch.

Ok here is my argument:

Spoiler

You know, the mangaka could have easily written it so she found the revenge diary and just cut out the whole "I'm allergic to her lol" horseshit.

Tiv's art is wasted on this guy's writing.

Really, this.

I still really like Tiv's art but story makes me nauseous to the max. Allergic my ass. Carrying this silly diary. This level of silliness should be accompanied by equally silly slapstick comedy, not this cheesy and completely fake drama.

Yoshino 4 life

so neko will win like in the novel, time to get out .

Yes now they will broke up for sure and this will be a really juicy brutal princess style break up.

I'm also allergic to Aki.

FUCKING FULL CIRCLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>Masamune-kun is allergic to Aki

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

You know, the mangaka could have easily written it so she found the revenge diary and just cut out the whole "I'm allergic to her lol" horseshit.

Tiv's art is wasted on this guy's writing.

There are times when people feel so "unpleasant" when they are with another person which may lead to stress and that can cause some health issues.

tl;dr Stress cos of Aki = Hives (not allergies)

I would say that he is allergic to dogs. Why would the mangaka draw her dogs after exactly this scene?

It was expected.

Now let's wait the next chapter for useless drama.

Aki X Masamune 4ever! Hater just continue your hate lol

alright its sitme to ditch her for neko.
Spoiler

Also regarding the hives: check out maria holic

Just go back to Neko FFS!!!!!

P.S. Aki seriously looks good in that date chapters!(Still a Neko lover tho)

Why would you carry something like a "revenge diary" in your coat pocket!? Store that in a locked desk god damn!!

Spoiler

Ha, love how literal the symbolism is.

Finally, some more plot.

Let's get complicated.

Is... is there a medical thing to being allergic to a specific kind of person?

Seriously? Isn't it just nervousness that causes rashes, I know that's a thing.

WTF

Well getting in contact with a certain person while having unresolved issues towards her may cause nervousness or stress, which may explain that "allergic" reaction.

Is... is there a medical thing to being allergic to a specific kind of person?

Seriously? Isn't it just nervousness that causes rashes, I know that's a thing.

WTF

There are times when people feel so "unpleasant" when they are with another person which may lead to stress and that can cause some health issues.

tl;dr Stress cos of Aki = Hives (not allergies)

Why would you carry something like a "revenge diary" in your coat pocket!? Store that in a locked desk god damn!!

Convenient plot device? A poorly planned one at that ... but I guest she had to find out somehow soooo ... yeah. How else do you get the: 

- Boy Meets Girl

- Boy Gets Girl

- Boy Looses Girl after Misunderstanding

- Boy Gets Back Girl

- Profit Happily Ever After? Trope

Unfortunately, the way things are turning out is pretty realistic. The main three's concept of "love" got stunted eight years ago, and hasn't grown at all. The only one we have any indication would be able to teach him what it means is Fujinomiya.

Still true. (^_~)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics