Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.24 - 597votes)

Masamune-kun no Revenge

Alt Names: alt 政宗くんのリベンジalt 政宗君的复仇alt انتقام ماساموني
Author: Takeoka Hazuki
Artist: Tiv
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makabe Masamune has changed himself greatly for a single reason: he wants revenge. Contrary to his past, he has worked hard to become good-looking in order to carry out this goal. Faster than anticipated, he even meets the target of his revenge the first day after transferring in — Adagaki Aki. He wastes no time beginning his plan, but revenge doesn't come easily.
Go to Masamune-kun no Revenge Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Best Girl! New Window RogZiel
  • 5 Replies
Topic Yoshino is... New Window RogZiel
  • 9 Replies
Topic Who would you date? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic NTR New Window shizuku kyun
  • 17 Replies
Topic Masamune-Kun no Revenge TV Anime Adaptation Announced! New Window shizuku kyun
  • 3 Replies
Topic Fake Masamune is... New Window RogZiel
  • 10 Replies

2121 Comments

Akifans btfo.

I'll take anybody over the person who did all this mess of a story.  You know the one you guys keep rooting for.

I have two theories:

A)Neko is right, the rashes are result of the stress of him being with someone/the thought of being with someone he doesn't really love, hence why he gets it with Aki and Neko(also why confirming this made her even more sad), what this chapter is foreshadowing is that the only one exception is when he interacts with Yoshino, meaning the one he truly loves/fell in love.

B)Neko is partially right, the rashes ARE result of the stress, but not of him being with Aki/someone else who likes him(Neko), but due to never resolving his revenge issue with Yoshino who was the real culprit of his trauma, and just choosing to ignore everything, so he can't move on and be with anyone at all, and the end of the chapter means that he's going to finally settle things with Master.

Doctor Neko is on the case: "Makabe sama that skin rash is no somatization, that's THOT allergy induced by Aki, it can be cured by applying saliva and marrying me".

Same here.

I don't have problem with "first girl win" when this girl is the best female character, but if she's not, it's just painful to read for the others.

Fuck,I just remember Oregairu...  

So finally he'll realize... Kojuurou is the only one for him.

Oh god no.  I'd burn all my volumes lol.

Akifans btfo.
damn, can Masamune actually go anywhere without yoshino? from the beginning until now he seems end up relying on her.

You're reading a manga with the romance, comedy and slice of life tags, and you want closure of all things? You poor fool.

Shinobu had all those things and we still got good closure. Got to keep hoping.

I really just want some closure.

You're reading a manga with the romance, comedy and slice of life tags, and you want closure of all things? You poor fool.

as long as its not the dumb 'first girl' then i'm ok

Same here.

I don't have problem with "first girl win" when this girl is the best female character, but if she's not, it's just painful to read for the others.

This should have ended with Aki and Fatty being together and kissing but this just feels like is going for LETS ALL BE FRIENDS end that another manga series got after the author said FUCK YOU to the fans.

Okay. This development is unexpected.

TBH, I think this series has gone much longer than I thought it would.

I really love where it was going at early stages of chapter 43...
BUT FREAKING HATE EVERYTHING NOW FROM MID-END!

Spoiler
Why can't best girl win???!?!?!?!?

You can send those to me instead...

can anyone explain the "impression or assumption" thing? and i quite dont follow what Neko is trying to say to masamune either. help!

It is a bit difficult to explain but i will try speaking my opinion.

At the start of the manga, all Masamune thought was getting revenge on Aki. As the story progress, he met with many girls who got feeling for him but he was under impression that as long as he didn't avenge his past, he wouldn't be able to move on. Later, he found out more about Aki, his opinion about her started changing as well, he began to see her more as someone not as cruel as he thought she would be. But he mistook that feeling, he thought it is his love for her in the past that should be extinguished but instead was hidden beneath his want of revenge. And now it resurfaced so he hesitated on getting revenge or discarded it.

Came the accident with the fake, him wanting to save Aki confused him, is it because of his love for her or because he wanted to extract the revenge on her herself? And when the truth was revealed, he lost his reason to getting revenge, and assumed that only his love remained so he asked her to date him. Yoshino even said it when she told her to save Aki "By doing this, like i did to my lady before, once more, another boy will be completely ruined". That means she knew, Masamune didn't really love Aki, but she forced this idea into him, in order to make the broken Aki happy.

Tl;dr : Masamune assumes that he likes Aki and under the impression that current situation is good enough as it is.

Btw, Yoshino battleship is en route to the goal, EVERYONE GETS ON BOARD.

FUCK YEAH! MASTER ENDING INCOMING! 

Is Master gonna win?

She's the master she wins

probably, if he touch her and doesn't get hives, then she wins 

in the end she's the source of the current Aki and Masamune, for that reason I don't really want her to to be the final girl (I wanted Fujinomiya to be the end girl), but I can understand why would she be that one.

I, for once, at least want that Aki gets her hate for men fixed and be a normal human being again.

as long as its not the dumb 'first girl' then i'm ok

Aki was never likable and Fujinomiya as is usual for characters like her deserves him the most 

Is Master gonna win?

probably, if he touch her and doesn't get hives, then she wins 

in the end she's the source of the current Aki and Masamune, for that reason I don't really want her to to be the final girl (I wanted Fujinomiya to be the end girl), but I can understand why would she be that one.

I, for once, at least want that Aki gets her hate for men fixed and be a normal human being again.

I still think all signs points to Yoshino being the true main lead. She's the one who gets the development, actually hangs out with Masamune and is the the true target of Masamune's "revenge". Aki stayed basically consistent from the start while Masamune lampshades that Yoshino is the "Black Cinderella" in this tale.

FUCK YEAH! MASTER ENDING INCOMING! 

I really just want some closure.

Whoa, really? This is news to me.

Please post the source! I want to see for myself.

There is no novel. The manga is the source. Troll is being a troll.

Well this is bad. I'm actually a passenger of the Aki ship, but this latest chapter is shaking my faith.

Oh well. Que sera, sera, I guess.

can anyone explain the "impression or assumption" thing? and i quite dont follow what Neko is trying to say to masamune either. help!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics