Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 220votes)

Bright World Project

Alt Names: alt Akarui Sekai Keikakualt 人类补完计划 光明世界计划alt 밝은 세계 계획alt 明るいセカイ計画
Author: Aoki Aki
Artist: Izumi Kouki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The minister's aide has an idea, a project in mind to help correct the declining birth rates in Japan. This plan, so to speak, has it where Japan's youth are encouraged to form relationships. The catch is that at the chosen highschool for the initial test of this is being held, the project is mandatory — the students must become intimate couples with the other students or they will die.
Go to Bright World Project Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Pairing Thread New Window sekirei07
  • 6 Replies
Topic Gangan Survey (minor spoilers) New Window EnigmaticRepose
  • 3 Replies

619 Comments

This is the first manga, where I actually want netorare as soon as any kind of relationship developes.
Well, I can jokingly say that he did NTR his Marin-tan by wetting him self in front of other girl, take a bath with other girl, play S&M with other girl and lick other girl's feet. :D
But no matter how well the project was planned it cannot beat Yaoi. LOL.
Why guys never dodge when a girl kicks:
Spoiler
That made ABSOLUTELY no sense...XDDD
This series is just one 'wat' moment after another, and yet I still really like it.
Man, Tsuyoshi (Fat Guy) is actually pretty damn cool...go figure, the fat glutton is the smoothest and coolest of the guys.
Happy Project started out so well...Then got a Gainax ending...
Let's hope this is better than Happy Project. Ah who am I kidding? It's already better since Keima's in here.
I doesn't show NTR signs at all.
INTENSE! I like it XD
Well ch.2 was interesting lol crazy woman
Nailed it. See? There was NTR... or some form of it. XD
@yariel Dude, that wimp can't even come close to God. I mean the guy breaks heart since elementary school, and he doesn't care, cause that's how he rolls!!!
bweh ... NTR in front of dakimura ?
what kind of NTR is this ? lawl ...

I hope MC will show some TWGOK skill in the next chapter ...

BTW, NTR is not always hentai ...
it's netore (being stolen) so not always a H material in it ...
if NTR already count as "normal" by mass, NTR tag might be needed for certain manga ...
Way to go MC, refuse to have sex even when you are about to die. Trully worthy of keima katsuragi succesor.
I like the character personality introduction in ch1 31-34...its make things more simple to understand what the outcome of this manga...xD

haha....ch2 NTR w/ Marin-tan(2D) X Haru (MC) to Hotaru (Yandere/B***H!)
The MC isn't just an otaku. He is a lolicon otaku, according to page 17 Marin-tan is a loli!
Posted Image
Spoiler
indeed, this guy is freaking annoying.
I can see where the main character is going, I think the way he sees it, it's like
Spoiler

Then I can Agree with him Posted Image
this guy annoys the hell out of me...
there's ntr with marin
Yea it's pretty interesting because I can't really see the other guys as anything other than side characters (except for the timid guy who might be hiding something). So I don't really know about pairings but they obviously have to be important otherwise the author wouldn't have set it up that way in the first place.
Man, This MC has my respect. Dat dedication.... to a 2-D girl....
Oh wait, sounds like somebody I/we all know.
Posted Image
Actually second page of ch2 is kinda interesting.
On the top it shows 4 girls are surrounding him.
On the bottom it polls the pairings.
So is it, or is it not a harem?

I'm somehow getting interested.
Not interested in the fact that this is carrying evil vibes that might ruin my mind, but interested in what kind of story the mangaka is trying to bring.
As usual, can name a bunch of mangas with little similarities here and there, but no guesses on which would it turn out to be.

Only one thing I can guess - I should expect Bright World Project as dark, just like Happy Project is not happy XD
.. And those robots reminds me of Kyubey =p
Well guyz, there aint no harem tag *yet(?)* so don't worry.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics