Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 486votes)

Nanatsu no Taizai

Alt Names: alt 七つの大罪alt 일곱개의 대죄alt Los Siete Pecados Capitalesalt Os Sete Pecados Capitaisalt Sept Péchés Capitauxalt The Seven Deadly Sinsalt هفت گناه کبیرهalt Yedi Ölümcül Günahalt Семь смертных греховalt الخطايا السبع المميتة
Author: Suzuki Nakaba
Artist: Suzuki Nakaba
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The "Seven Deadly Sins", a group of evil knights who conspired to overthrow the kingdom of Britannia, were said to have been eradicated by the Holy Knights, although some claim that they still live. Ten years later, the Holy Knights have staged a Coup d'état and assassinated the king, becoming the new, tyrannical rulers of the kingdom. Elizabeth, the king's daughter, sets out on a journey to find the "Seven Deadly Sins", and to enlist their help in taking back the kingdom.
Go to Nanatsu no Taizai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Favourite character? I know the answer is Ban but still........ New Window FakeHero
  • 36 Replies
Topic Who do you ship? Elaine or Jericho? New Window ebby
  • 15 Replies
Topic Conquering all Big Four Shounen Magazines New Window animalia
  • 0 Replies
Topic The traitor New Window Ralan
  • 21 Replies
Topic I think i know what Escanors curse is. New Window icedpyro
  • 8 Replies
Topic Recent chapter spoilers and thoughts? New Window morlyn
  • 1 Replies

3599 Comments

So zero time was elaines stunt? I was about to say, if this guy can steal time and space, why the hell hasn't he been using it in other fights? Little disappointed, I knew a save was coming eventually, but the asspull secret move and waiting till the last possible second is a little tiring. Still, I guess it's better than meliodas leveling up and whooping everyone like in fairytail. 

Can't wait till the day they reveal gowther is a traitor and what he does after being exposed. 

Finally, which of the 10 commandments do you think is gonna defect to the good guys? It's happened all throughout this series, guila, jericho, the holy knights, hendrickson, veronica, the list goes on and on. Anytime you have a big group of enemies, at least one ends up joining the good guys. My money is on the chick ban just "killed"... again. He ripped her heart out once, wouldn't be surprised if there were 10 more in there, as well as being burned alive. It'd be a convenient plot device, because that way elaine could continue to live. 

No, it seems like it was Ban's move. Also, how is being super stealthy an asspull? It's practically a prerequisite for being a good thief.

So zero time was elaines stunt? I was about to say, if this guy can steal time and space, why the hell hasn't he been using it in other fights? Little disappointed, I knew a save was coming eventually, but the asspull secret move and waiting till the last possible second is a little tiring. Still, I guess it's better than meliodas leveling up and whooping everyone like in fairytail. 

Can't wait till the day they reveal gowther is a traitor and what he does after being exposed. 

Finally, which of the 10 commandments do you think is gonna defect to the good guys? It's happened all throughout this series, guila, jericho, the holy knights, hendrickson, veronica, the list goes on and on. Anytime you have a big group of enemies, at least one ends up joining the good guys. My money is on the chick ban just "killed"... again. He ripped her heart out once, wouldn't be surprised if there were 10 more in there, as well as being burned alive. It'd be a convenient plot device, because that way elaine could continue to live. 

Zero Sign

Which now makes sense, he just has no presence and couldn't be detected by anyone using this ability. No idea if it's his or Elaines but I figure it can only be used when others are distracted by something :|

Why is Ban suddenly not wearing a shirt?

Fan Service ~~~

Oh crap, this suddenly got really good. Can't wait for the Ban BEATDOWN!

do no question manliness (plus female readers need some love too)

Now Ban can finally let loose all his manliness on them without the risk of dying.

yeah so the question is why all of them want meliodas died so badly, he start the war but he also stop the demon king at the same time he (maybe kind doubt it after know goddess clan want him dead LOL) help seal his own comrade with all the help of 5 clan and stop the war (kinda vague) ! that is gentlemen is plot hole we need to discuss

You have no idea what a plot hole is.

Hm ... no he stole their time, didn't he?

No, he suppressed his presence. The dialogue boxes implied that, and the mangastream version had a TL note that said as much. So I'll go with that.

Say what you will, Ban will always be the manliest.

Zero Sign . Did Ban just stop time for a moment? O_o

Hm ... no he stole their time, didn't he?

So um ... if I remember correctly the goddess clan wanted to kill Meliodas too ... so almost everyone wants him dead lol. 

yeah so the question is why all of them want meliodas died so badly, he start the war but he also stop the demon king at the same time he (maybe kind doubt it after know goddess clan want him dead LOL) help seal his own comrade with all the help of 5 clan and stop the war (kinda vague) ! that is gentlemen is plot hole we need to discuss

So um ... if I remember correctly the goddess clan wanted to kill Meliodas too ... so almost everyone wants him dead lol. 

I think it's Elaine's power

Haha, Merascylla gets fucking wrecked like 3 minutes after her revival and Gloxinia basically wasted his power. Eat shit.

this, is why i'm still in ban's camp. friggin badass.

Ohhhh looks like she got BANNED!!!!

crazy-monkey-emoticon-060.gif?1292792394

I feel a flashback arc incoming

Is that his father or something?

I believe that's his brother. In chapter 113, zeldris called estarossa his brother.

Why did they waste time training if the only1 strong enough to fight was meliodas??

To show that all demons but that one guy would have died against Meliodas? Maybe to put some humiliation into them too.

next chapter meliodas: "I am not trapped in here with all of you, you are trapped in here with me!"

As it turns out, he may, in fact, be trapped in there with all of them.

You can't do REVENGE COUNTER on yourself!!!

Why did they waste time training if the only1 strong enough to fight was meliodas??

He might have an ability to disable power

Is that his father or something?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics