Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 287votes)

Seishun Forget!

Alt Names: alt 青春フォーゲット!alt Seishun For-get!alt Youth For-get!alt Youth Forget!
Author: Mikabe Sesuna
Artist: Mikabe Sesuna
Genres: Comedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "Live with Sincerity" is Natsuki Taiyou's motto. It's first day of high school and Taiyou was heading to a school and Taiyou meets Hinata during the way there. He fell in love at first sight and suddenly confessed to her. Her answer was yes and she runs away without saying who she was, but it turns that she was his classmate. Taiyou felt a destiny between them. However, on the next day, she doesn't remember who he is. why could it that be...?
Go to Seishun Forget! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Discussion] Seishun For-get! Latest/Previous Chapters New Window greensoulreaper
  • 27 Replies
Topic Chapter 18- I'll Never Give Up! New Window Souldrake
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapter Progress Update (6/30) New Window Souldrake
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter 17- This is Where I Make My Stand New Window Souldrake
  • 3 Replies
Topic Youth Forget! FAQ/Discussions/Spoiler Thread. New Window Souldrake
  • 4 Replies
Topic [News] Youth Forget ch15 and 16 (Update: 6/9) New Window Souldrake
  • 5 Replies

406 Comments

Mikabe-sensei is just setting you up. You are going to like what happens in ch17. =)
I freaking hate this chapter...

"OMG!! THEY'RE SO EFFING CUTE!!""
Yet at the same time in the background...
"F****! Something's bad going to happen with all those "snapping" going on in Hinata's brain"

and then BAM! This chapter... such a damn troll...
Fudge...
the author did a good job for the ch 15, now i'm curious what will they do
TROLLS O_O....loveydovey...then CRASHHH
WOw this is so much trolling, I just feel so sorry for the MC >:
ohhh...
don't give up taiyo.. fight fight
DAMN IT WHY, after all that work he did, all those insults, hits and let downs. Now this, so not fair.
oh god. why are you so cruel? you just let the kid taste the candy after teasing him for an eternity and shortly after took it away!

the author is the god of trolls.
one hardship after another
It says that I can handle cute things, fine then "Challenge Accepted" bring me MOAARRR!!
lol that's a creative way of the overused amnesia storyarc, even if she hasn't got amnesia (yet). Still: BOOOOOO I don't like this.
Darn, and it was getting good with all the Dating and Stuff :<
It is released monthly, but we've got raws for chapter 16 and 17, tho all depends on souldrake's, and my schedule.
Buuuu please be together!!! ;p
nice chapter. I hope this gets updated more frequently (the chapter seems short for monthly so I'm assuming its released weekly).
The cliffhangers are killing me...really nice.
This manga is surprisingly good, I expected a depevlopment which is way worse than this after finishing the first chapter. I particulary like how the author took decisions regarding the plotline that stray from the "common" concepts/schemes for plotlines of mangas of this genre.
Thecliffhangers are killing me...really nice.
This manga is surprisingly good, I expected a depevlopment which is way worse than this after finishing the first chapter. I particulary like how the author took decisions regarding the plotline that stray from the "common" concepts/schemes for plotlines of mangas of this genre.
Whaaaat!!? That's so unfair!! Ugh... /sad Purr (well no plot to continue otherwise... I guess)
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!
they already have a good couple relationship!! why.... why.... why?????
Hinata!!!!
Heh, of course it won't be that easy.
Wow Taiyou must hate his luck but he will perserve and never give up but he's most likely thinking to him self
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDALL7YJ6dnwFWU_RXh7BTNQyS0bmb5Pmd5NZmQ-di_-7ifLdq
hinatas brain just trolled taiyo LOL
OH CRAP i seeing the impending bad future chapter
1. the headache she been feelin makes her forget AGAIN and this time much more severe. it completely wipeout her memories about her friend, boyfriend and even herself
2. this bad chapter is gonna be a long one and is the last arc of this series

PS. 80% may will come true [well i hope it wont though, i prefer my sweet love comedy goes on]
how many people here got a 20 on the manga heaven test?
raise your hands proudly and together we shall conquer the world and pierce the heavens!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics