Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 239votes)

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

Alt Names: alt A Certain Scientific Railgun
Author: Kamachi Kazuma
Artist: Fuyukawa Motoi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMecha MechaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is set in a world where supernatural powers exist through science, and magic exists through religion.

Academy City is home to 2.3 million inhabitants, which include ordinary civilians and ESPers: individuals with special abilities. 80% of the students in Academy City are active in the "Power Curriculum Program", and out of that 80%, only 7 are classified as Level 5 ESPers.

Meet Level 5 "Electromaster" Misaka Mikoto and her friend Shirai Kuroko, who both work together in maintaining peace within Academy City's university district as members of "Judgment", Academy City's student-based disciplinary committee.

"Toaru Kagaku no Railgun" ("A Certain Scientific Railgun") is a side story of "Toaru Majutsu no Index" ("A Certain Magical Index").

Related:

> Toaru Majutsu no Index (Light Novels)
(http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index)

> Toaru Majutsu no Index (Main Story)
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/to-aru-majutsu-no-index-r635)

> Toaru Majutsu no Index X Toaru Kagaku no Railgun 4Koma Anthology
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/4-koma-koushiki-anthology-toaru-kagaku-no-railgun-x-toaru-majutsu-no-index-r4804)

>Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/toaru-kagaku-no-accelerator-r10196)
Go to Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 71 Replies
Topic (spoilers) General discussions and speculations New Window Akasha
  • 0 Replies
Topic Calendar of Events in the Index/Railgun Franchise New Window OH&S
  • 0 Replies

949 Comments

God damn it Touma. Go away.

You've already ruined your own series, leave the infinitely better spin off alone.

Well actually you have to blame JC staff for making the rather lackluster anime.

God damn it Touma. Go away.

You've already ruined your own series, leave the infinitely better spin off alone.

Oh god, that little flashback of Misaki..and Dolly. My heart goes out for them. Thanks for the update again.

YES!!! Kamijou-SAN!

Well ... NT7 indicates ...

Spoiler

Still waiting excitedly for Shokuho to realize her ability had no effect on Touma (if it happens), what will be her reaction then.

So ... Misaka changed her clothes while leaving / walking towards the car?

And seems like we get to see more about certain characters.

What I want are more index. 

I can't help but like the queen as things progress.

Cool, thanks a lot for the new chapter Animum Mutare!!

It will probably have some toll on her brain so she will die many years earlier than without this device.

Well...I wonder how many of these children will really reach adulthood anyway and if they do just to be as rotten inside as those experiments.

Thanks for the update! and wow...Exterior. That is one badass ability controlling all those people @ once.

wqrpd1.png

Will Touma ever be introduce to Misaka's friends? a question for those who have read the LN :D

nope, only Kuroko was introduced to Touma(in the Remnant Arc, it had an anime version)

Uiharu had an encounter with Accelerator in the Battle Royal Arc
and everyone else, wasn't introduced to Touma in the LN

Will Touma ever be introduce to Misaka's friends? a question for those who have read the LN :D

Not yet, AFAIK. Uiharu did appear shortly in the main novel, at the very least.

that white jelly person reminds me of cybele from persona series

It doesn't have to be a noogie, just a simple soft gently touch on Saten's soft-puffy cheek while whispering near her ear "Saten-chan, you've been naughty for forgetting your dear friend"

...not pervy enough? Look at my profile pic while you read it then~

Wouldn't he be the worst person to say that line considering at the end of the first arc he loses his memory and doesn't even remember his own parents?

FYI this is after the events of Liberal Arts City.

Saten and Mikoto already met the Aztecs.

When this happen? I'm quite sure I've read all of the novel and manga but don't recall this arc of Liberal Arts City.

Every rumour in Academy City is true. 

So they finally meet each other again after the start of the festival, huh? Guess she´s actually quite happy to get a chance to help Saten out?

OHHH!!!!!

Bellybutton fanservice, YAY!!!

FYI this is after the events of Liberal Arts City.

Saten and Mikoto already met the Aztecs.

Huh.

To think that there'd be Liberal Arts City references in the manga.

Good for them

What? That's it for Kamijou-san participation?!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics