Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
Come discuss chapters of Railgun here. :)

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
They sure did skip the timeline a lot from To Aru Majutsu no Index volume 3 to volume 9.....well it doesn't seem like Touma will play a big role in the current arc based on the light novel.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

IncomingMAIL

IncomingMAIL

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
I'm lost. Why is Kuroko in a wheelchair?

Edited by IncomingMAIL, 14 May 2012 - 03:53 PM.

sigpic382476_1.gif

"We won't be needing it."

cipher

cipher

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
@incomingmail
The Manga skipped the Remnants Arc from the index light novel 8 in which kuruko got injured.

@Saphsin
The light novels only covered the very first day of the daihaseisai festival so it is unknown whether touma has major or minor role in this arc

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Great new chapter, Gah!!! I reaaally hate that guy now, working over Kongou like that. It's good she ran into some of her friends for back up, even if they're brain washed about Misaki they can still come to the rescue.

Tn7HA0h.png

alcrowry

alcrowry

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 79 posts
  • LocationSomewhere only we know
This Misaki is more powerful and more dangerous that I thought before...

oliverwashere

oliverwashere

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Locationthe chasm of sleep
Why hasn't Last Order asked Accelerator for help yet? Doesn't she care about their network being infiltrated? Or are they busy playing some part in one of the main storyline's arcs?

Edited by oliverwashere, 30 June 2012 - 07:28 PM.

cipher

cipher

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Nope they aren't. But consindering Accelerator, he might very well go straight to end boss of this Arc and just don't bother with the small fries.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Great new chapter, Misaki looks like she got serious at the end

Tn7HA0h.png

alcrowry

alcrowry

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 79 posts
  • LocationSomewhere only we know
Angry Mikoto. Judging from her words, you wouldn't want to mess with her.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Another great new chapter, lots of action. I was just thinking how much I missed Misaki when she made her dramatic entrance at the end.

Tn7HA0h.png

Akasha

Akasha

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,458 posts
  • LocationGermany
Thanks for the translation.

The new chapter certainly looks nice.

I was just thinking how much I missed Misaki when she made her dramatic entrance at the end.

Me, too. And she absolutly wasn´t happy about how things played out so far ...

Edited by Akasha, 30 September 2012 - 12:30 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Great new chapter, there seems to be more than one mystery going on now......

Tn7HA0h.png

Akasha

Akasha

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,458 posts
  • LocationGermany
Thanks for the translation. Hrm ... seems like an memory wipe cannot change a certain Judgments feelings although she is now somewhat tsundere about it. Somewhat understandable ... should be mental rather hard and confusing for all three of them ...

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Thanks for the translation. Hrm ... seems like an memory wipe cannot change a certain Judgments feelings although she is now somewhat tsundere about it. Somewhat understandable ... should be mental rather hard and confusing for all three of them ...

Yeah, personally the memory wipe stuff isn't my favorite, it just makes everything so confusing. Plus with Kuroko not swinging that way anymore and chasing her beloved onee-sama.......it's just not right. :(

Tn7HA0h.png

Akasha

Akasha

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,458 posts
  • LocationGermany

Yeah, personally the memory wipe stuff isn't my favorite, it just makes everything so confusing. Plus with Kuroko not swinging that way anymore and chasing her beloved onee-sama.......it's just not right. :(

Well ... poor Kuroko, indeed. If she remembers everything, the world propably seems really strange to her.

The big question about this entire mess is who is behind which party and what is said party hoping to gain from all that?

A secondary but still interesting question for this entire scenario seems to be "which party knows what/has which informations" and "who is involved in what".

The actions of the "kidnapping Misaka Mikoto" party might also be influenced by an until now unknown party or an group outside of Academy City ... who knows.

Minor spoiler with stuff from the light novels and whatever ...

Spoiler

Edited by Akasha, 08 November 2012 - 05:43 AM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
@Akasha

Yeah you're right. With this last chapter, what seems to be a totally separate group showed it's hand in the middle of the ongoing missing sister/memory wipe mess........I wonder if we'll hear any more from them next chapter of if they'll just go back underground until sometime later.

Tn7HA0h.png

Akasha

Akasha

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,458 posts
  • LocationGermany
Well ... Misaki being distrustful is understandable, if someone takes the considerably ugly nature of many humans in general as well as the incredible nasty darkness of academy city into account ...

Edited by Akasha, 03 December 2012 - 11:03 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Well ... Misaki being distrustful is understandable, if someone takes the considerably ugly nature of many humans in general as well as the incredible nasty darkness of academy city into account ...

very true, plus she and mind-reader girl have never really gotten along prior to all this either. it's not like they don't already have a history with each other.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
mmm, the plot thickens......

Tn7HA0h.png