Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 239votes)

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

Alt Names: alt A Certain Scientific Railgun
Author: Kamachi Kazuma
Artist: Fuyukawa Motoi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMecha MechaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is set in a world where supernatural powers exist through science, and magic exists through religion.

Academy City is home to 2.3 million inhabitants, which include ordinary civilians and ESPers: individuals with special abilities. 80% of the students in Academy City are active in the "Power Curriculum Program", and out of that 80%, only 7 are classified as Level 5 ESPers.

Meet Level 5 "Electromaster" Misaka Mikoto and her friend Shirai Kuroko, who both work together in maintaining peace within Academy City's university district as members of "Judgment", Academy City's student-based disciplinary committee.

"Toaru Kagaku no Railgun" ("A Certain Scientific Railgun") is a side story of "Toaru Majutsu no Index" ("A Certain Magical Index").

Related:

> Toaru Majutsu no Index (Light Novels)
(http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index)

> Toaru Majutsu no Index (Main Story)
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/to-aru-majutsu-no-index-r635)

> Toaru Majutsu no Index X Toaru Kagaku no Railgun 4Koma Anthology
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/4-koma-koushiki-anthology-toaru-kagaku-no-railgun-x-toaru-majutsu-no-index-r4804)

>Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/toaru-kagaku-no-accelerator-r10196)
Go to Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 71 Replies
Topic (spoilers) General discussions and speculations New Window Akasha
  • 0 Replies
Topic Calendar of Events in the Index/Railgun Franchise New Window OH&S
  • 0 Replies

949 Comments

Are you sure about that? The daihaseisai was the last arc on railgun, so even if author skipped a few events, there should at least be some mention to vento´s attack, it was too big to skip it altogether, right?

It was glossed over in Chapter 74 but it pretty much happened in the middle of the Kuroko mini-arc. It was mentioned over a TV screen.

Spoiler

Plus, the entire park incident happened on October 4th.

Spoiler

I believe it is October 6th right now (A day or two after the fire in the park which was stated to be evening Oct 4). So only about 3 days left until the Battle Royale (Oct 9) when that spoilered event occurs. It is happening very soon. 

We are right around the time that the C-document Arc (which is undated) takes place in the Index series.

(Anansi Boy is definitely wrong, Touma has been back from Italy for a while since we skipped ahead a bit while dealing with Kuroko's mini-arc)

Are you sure about that? The daihaseisai was the last arc on railgun, so even if author skipped a few events, there should at least be some mention to vento´s attack, it was too big to skip it altogether, right?

So much frenda.. Always nice to see side stories of the main index..

Do those guys realize they are messing with acquaintances of 2 level 5s?

Kay they so screwed...

actually this girl wasnt in the light novel so she might get offed at the end of this arc.

Spoiler

That's what I said.

[spoiler]Kinuhata said they offed SCHOOL's sniper 3 days before the events of OT15. What day is this? Three days before the events of OT15. Rakko is doomed from the start.

EDIT: Why the hell aren't spoiler tags working properly…?

Two chapters of Light Novel fan service indeed. 

Frenda was shopping for Kanou's birthday present and now Shidarezakura Academy. (for those of you who don't remember, the latter was the school who's locker room where Touma woke up in after Tsuchimikado drugged and transported him to the School Garden)

New girl is pretty cute too. Already liking her. I'm just miffed since

Spoiler

actually this girl wasnt in the light novel so she might get offed at the end of this arc.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh god, took me a few seconds before it strikes me. That joke split my sides. 

that was not subtle at all you fucks. I don't even read the LN and I already know what you're talking about

Oh hey its Fre Nda.

Oh god, took me a few seconds before it strikes me. That joke split my sides. 

Just a little off topic question for novel readers.

Spoiler

Spoiler

All hail Emperor Hamazura in all his glory!

Just a little off topic question for novel readers.

Spoiler
Two chapters of Light Novel fan service indeed. 

Frenda was shopping for Kanou's birthday present and now Shidarezakura Academy. (for those of you who don't remember, the latter was the school who's locker room where Touma woke up in after Tsuchimikado drugged and transported him to the School Garden)

New girl is pretty cute too. Already liking her. I'm just miffed since

Spoiler

Oh hey its Fre Nda.

That has to be one of the most subtle statements I've ever seen in relation to this series. :P

2 chapters full of LN references. I'm loving it but I can understand if manga-only readers are slightly put off by it all.

Technically, they wouldn't really feel too much unless they read comments by LN readers. The series has been throwing in various references to incidents, organizations and hidden plans at viewers from the onset after all. We still have
Spoiler

But hey, any fan of this series is expected to deal with all this broken up info. Even if you came for the fights, ecchi, moe comedy or scifi, you are tricked into following the extremely complicated world, which is the aim of the author.
2 chapters full of LN references. I'm loving it but I can understand if manga-only readers are slightly put off by it all.

Oh hey its Fre Nda.

Not yet, but really soon according to politicalmetrics. Too bad Saten won't be getting delayed gifts.

Oh hey its Fre Nda.

gotta hand it to saten. always managed to get herself involved with level 5's/related-to-level-5's mess.

quoting a certain someone, "FUKOU DA!"

Saten gets pulled into the dark side messes very easily, to the point that the rumor manipulation experiments seems to have been aimed at her. I wonder if Saten was the other number 6 in the Dianoid.

Holy crap! This entire chapter was pure novel reader fan service! 

dbee88ddb58ffa840423dbbe4a9eb6d803c292c6

HOLY CRAP! VOLUME 15 TIE-INS!!

First MEMBER in Daihaseisai and now SCHOOL?! YEEEEEEEEEE!

So, for the timeline wizards around here, how long until Frenda...

Spoiler

?

I believe it is October 6th right now (A day or two after the fire in the park which was stated to be evening Oct 4). So only about 3 days left until the Battle Royale (Oct 9) when that spoilered event occurs. It is happening very soon. 

We are right around the time that the C-document Arc (which is undated) takes place in the Index series.

(Anansi Boy is definitely wrong, Touma has been back from Italy for a while since we skipped ahead a bit while dealing with Kuroko's mini-arc)

Spoiler

?

The current arc is while Touma is in Italy, so not before next month (October 9).

So will we see Uiharu get saved by his knight and shining armor, based Kakine?

those are one of the few times where i view accelerator as saintly.

So will we see Uiharu get saved by his knight and shining armor, based Kakine?

Spoiler

?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics