Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 239votes)

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

Alt Names: alt A Certain Scientific Railgun
Author: Kamachi Kazuma
Artist: Fuyukawa Motoi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMecha MechaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is set in a world where supernatural powers exist through science, and magic exists through religion.

Academy City is home to 2.3 million inhabitants, which include ordinary civilians and ESPers: individuals with special abilities. 80% of the students in Academy City are active in the "Power Curriculum Program", and out of that 80%, only 7 are classified as Level 5 ESPers.

Meet Level 5 "Electromaster" Misaka Mikoto and her friend Shirai Kuroko, who both work together in maintaining peace within Academy City's university district as members of "Judgment", Academy City's student-based disciplinary committee.

"Toaru Kagaku no Railgun" ("A Certain Scientific Railgun") is a side story of "Toaru Majutsu no Index" ("A Certain Magical Index").

Related:

> Toaru Majutsu no Index (Light Novels)
(http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index)

> Toaru Majutsu no Index (Main Story)
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/to-aru-majutsu-no-index-r635)

> Toaru Majutsu no Index X Toaru Kagaku no Railgun 4Koma Anthology
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/4-koma-koushiki-anthology-toaru-kagaku-no-railgun-x-toaru-majutsu-no-index-r4804)

>Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/toaru-kagaku-no-accelerator-r10196)
Go to Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 71 Replies
Topic (spoilers) General discussions and speculations New Window Akasha
  • 0 Replies
Topic Calendar of Events in the Index/Railgun Franchise New Window OH&S
  • 0 Replies

949 Comments

Pretty sure he said something like "We want it, but it won't be happening until certain conditions are fulfilled, and nobody is working on fulfilling said conditions".

that makes me wonder if Aleister doesn´t have some research on CENTER or the Dragon Balls or some similar McGuffin going on..Someone else here thinks the anime director can avert this?

Spoiler

Well, there have been a few characters that received fatal injuries and Academy City still managed to keep them alive with SCIENCE lol.

Spoiler

...though they've pretty much been turned into well-disimulated Frankenstein monsters, and they were kept alive because they were important "resources".

Then again, Aleister him(?)self invented immortality(lol). If he reaaaaaally wanted to, maybe he can invent Phoenix Downs or something.

what would the next arc will be? since the date are so close to Battle Royale event would this manga cover that arc?

okay my wild thoughts is hitting me again so i was wondering while...

Spoiler

Lol it's been forever since I last heard "Index III". It's not happening folks

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/49r3e8/i_am_anime_director_hiroshi_nishikiori_ask_me/d0udb43

That's what you think.

Hamazura was beaten by Touma on Octber 3rd, and the Battle Royal is October 9th.  Since Hamazura is a member of ITEM, it's gotta be somewhere between the two dates.  And the Girl in the Dress is from SCHOOL, Measure Heart.  So,

Spoiler

Oh man... they keep on giving so many limelight to Frenda... that makes me wonder if Aleister doesn´t have some research on CENTER or the Dragon Balls or some similar McGuffin going on..Someone else here thinks the anime director can avert this?

Spoiler

Até mais ver

mr. Poneis

Lol it's been forever since I last heard "Index III". It's not happening folks

what was written in the page 44 chapter 82? i know its the spinoff about all his works, just curious whats written in there

forgive my ignorance
was current chapter before the bartle royale arc?? i just have  feeling that girl on chapter 80 is the girl in dress

Hamazura was beaten by Touma on Octber 3rd, and the Battle Royal is October 9th.  Since Hamazura is a member of ITEM, it's gotta be somewhere between the two dates.  And the Girl in the Dress is from SCHOOL, Measure Heart.  So,
Spoiler

...or Himegami being invisible plot-wise (and yes I do mean plot in both meanings.)

She once again used her invisibility in chapter 82 haha. The only one drawn without a face when the beat-up golf guy fell and ripped his pants. At least she had a couple lines lol.

Himegami is probably the one with most cameos in this manga, and most of them are obscure since she is always drawn without a face, only the mouth. XD

Spoiler

It's a little OVERKILL, Fre Nda.

How are all these kids so ruthless?

Spoiler

Norway!!!!!!!! lol

That finisher.
I couldn't help but think.

FATALITY

Hey guys, just saying that since no one seemed to want to edit in the translations anymore, I thought I would give it a try. As long as I'm provided with the raws and translations, then I will continue uploading future chapters.

I'm willing to clean and typeset the Index manga as well, but since no one is translating it, it'll be put on hold. I do have most of the raws saved, just in case someone does translate it someday.

Tsk tsk tsk, JK nowadays, with their bombs, and pressure guns, and assassination and what not, why can't they just be like Kamijou-chan and get a summer break supplementary lesson because he's an idiot, lol

Finally, a new chapter. I was getting a bit tired of waiting. @3@;

Of course a chapter about fren-da have to be in multiple part :D.

forgive my ignorance
was current chapter before the bartle royale arc?? i just have  feeling that girl on chapter 80 is the girl in dress

Current chapter is happening before battle royal and yes , that girl in dress is measure heart.

OH NO YOU CAN'T SIMPLY DO THAT TO MY WAIFU. THAT IS NOT OKAY.

Ususal cliffhanger ending (not complaining)... but at least I know the Frenda survives this encounter.

It is obvious that no one will get killed in front of Saten. She always manages to skim the surface of the Dark Side of the city or magic shenanigans (Railun side-story "Let's visit America") but she never gets fully enveloped in it (ie. someone getting killed  in front of her.)

Saten constantly getting involved with Level 5s, and the dark side seems to have become just as much of a trope as the Amakusa Remix Church always having fun and being awesome or Himegami being invisible plot-wise (and yes I do mean plot in both meanings.)

forgive my ignorance

Holy crap! This entire chapter was pure novel reader fan service! 

dbee88ddb58ffa840423dbbe4a9eb6d803c292c6

HOLY CRAP! VOLUME 15 TIE-INS!!

First MEMBER in Daihaseisai and now SCHOOL?! YEEEEEEEEEE!

I have to know, WHERE IS THIS FROM?! @3@;

Edit: nvm, found it! :D

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thanks.

Can a mod delete all spoilery jokes  that are not tagged? These shitstains thinks its funny and subtle, so they can just leave it there. 

God damnit Saten
plz

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics