Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 239votes)

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

Alt Names: alt A Certain Scientific Railgun
Author: Kamachi Kazuma
Artist: Fuyukawa Motoi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMecha MechaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is set in a world where supernatural powers exist through science, and magic exists through religion.

Academy City is home to 2.3 million inhabitants, which include ordinary civilians and ESPers: individuals with special abilities. 80% of the students in Academy City are active in the "Power Curriculum Program", and out of that 80%, only 7 are classified as Level 5 ESPers.

Meet Level 5 "Electromaster" Misaka Mikoto and her friend Shirai Kuroko, who both work together in maintaining peace within Academy City's university district as members of "Judgment", Academy City's student-based disciplinary committee.

"Toaru Kagaku no Railgun" ("A Certain Scientific Railgun") is a side story of "Toaru Majutsu no Index" ("A Certain Magical Index").

Related:

> Toaru Majutsu no Index (Light Novels)
(http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index)

> Toaru Majutsu no Index (Main Story)
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/to-aru-majutsu-no-index-r635)

> Toaru Majutsu no Index X Toaru Kagaku no Railgun 4Koma Anthology
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/4-koma-koushiki-anthology-toaru-kagaku-no-railgun-x-toaru-majutsu-no-index-r4804)

>Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/toaru-kagaku-no-accelerator-r10196)
Go to Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 71 Replies
Topic (spoilers) General discussions and speculations New Window Akasha
  • 0 Replies
Topic Calendar of Events in the Index/Railgun Franchise New Window OH&S
  • 0 Replies

949 Comments

It was just a few pages, but Misaka is back!! finally :D

Misaka learned just how useful those blobs are after touching them firsthand!

It said we would get 2 chapters. What we got was one chapter split in two. Much disappointment.
Spoiler

I will admit…that chapter was hilarious and amusing, even if it did go nowhere.

Keep making that event even more depressing, why don't you, Kamachi. First you have OT15, then NT12, now this. The worst part is Saten won't ever find out what happened to her...

That being said, a bit disappointed that they skipped the Battle Royale Arc but I guess that's fine. I do wonder where the Dream Ranker Arc is going if they skipped that though.

Though I do wonder how Rakkou got herself killed considering that Frenda failed to kill her thanks to Youbo's intervention...

No, I think she'll find out. there was an unnamed girl in NT12 using the same tacit as the hero of that story.

TT.TT Fre nda..

Now after reading that half chapter I'm not sure if I want Saten to

Spoiler

Spoiler

Now after reading that half chapter I'm not sure if I want Saten to

Spoiler

How did Uiharu get injured?

Spoiler

She was fine at the end of the last chapter, or am I missing something.
Spoiler

the rest explained it already but

Spoiler

I feel so sad right now.. "sob" "sob"

[quote name="Indigo" timestamp="1460330913"]
Spoiler
[/quote]
Spoiler
[/quote]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

I call bullshit!! That girl shouldn't be alive! Whether Dr. Gekota was around or not is irrelevant! That mouthfull of bomb should have at insta-killed her and if not at least given her worse brain damage than Accelerator. The bone shards of the roof of her mouth should have peppered her brain!

Keep making that event even more depressing, why don't you, Kamachi. First you have OT15, then NT12, now this. The worst part is Saten won't ever find out what happened to her...

That being said, a bit disappointed that they skipped the Battle Royale Arc but I guess that's fine. I do wonder where the Dream Ranker Arc is going if they skipped that though.

Though I do wonder how Rakkou got herself killed considering that Frenda failed to kill her thanks to Youbo's intervention...

NT Volume 13 practically killed me inside. Then I gotta read this...

Spoiler

Why you gotta' do this to me, man. Why do you want me to cry.

NT Volume 13 practically killed me inside. Then I gotta read this...

How are all these kids so ruthless?

Because fuck you.

Turns out, kids are ruthless when you constantly and repeatedly teach them that from the moment their born. 

How are all these kids so ruthless?

Obligatory: Because they are in an anime world. :P

In worlds where 'parents' exist mostly for plot convenience, and you really want to sell the 'school life' gig with MC having mostly similar aged companions and enemies, you always make the kids super ruthless. That, or you go legal loli or something to somehow justify the acts. 

Actual semi-spoiler

Spoiler

Hamazura was beaten by Touma on Octber 3rd, and the Battle Royal is October 9th.  Since Hamazura is a member of ITEM, it's gotta be somewhere between the two dates.  And the Girl in the Dress is from SCHOOL, Measure Heart.  So,

Spoiler

Why you gotta' do this to me, man. Why do you want me to cry.

DAT files size.

Ch.82 47p 194MB

Ch 83 24p 95.5MB

What series is that image from? Is it edited? Or did it say that originally?

Also, I would say that Frenda just blew up a SCHOOL, but that would just be wrong.

It's a one shot and no, it's not edited. I think the title is spoiler wars. 

EDIT: Yup.

USE THE SPOILER-TAG!!! P-l-e-a -s-e~

Spoiler

Thanks for the chapters, guys!!

What series is that image from? Is it edited? Or did it say that originally?

Also, I would say that Frenda just blew up a SCHOOL, but that would just be wrong.

USE THE SPOILER-TAG!!! P-l-e-a -s-e~
Spoiler

Thanks for the chapters, guys!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics