Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 157votes)

Omamori Himari

Alt Names: alt おまもりひまりalt Protective Charm Himari
Author: Matra Milan
Artist: Matra Milan
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sixteen-year-old orphan Yuuto Amakawa has terrible cat allergies. So when he finds himself suddenly face to face with a beautiful girl who makes those allergies act up one morning, he’s left wondering about her identity. And when she saves Yuuto and his friends from a demon spirit with a very real, very sharp sword, she reveals herself as a sworn protector of the Amakawa family and a demon spirit to boot! Poor Yuuto, now that he’s living with an otherworldy samurai catgirl, his runny nose is the least of his worries!
Go to Omamori Himari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 9 Replies

343 Comments

Posted ImageHell, about time he grew a pair
I agree with ralius. Many forums and sites that provide the raw says that kuesu is alive. I think it was also stated that she just faked her death for Yuuto to unlock potential
guys guys i bet shes not truly dead they'll bring her back thats how it ALWAYS works so stay calm
he seems pissed. lol
Finally serious. Took 60 chapters but was worth it.
did Kuesu's return to the life stream in that last chapter?
Nooooooo Kuesu ;(

You took my love you bastard!
After some research...
Spoiler
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
lets all say nooooooooooooo
kamekameha was all i was thinking about...then she died...
dafuq?
Spoiler
Holy sh*t. This can't be happening...a main heroine died? Nonononononononono this CAN'T be happening. NOOOOOOOOO
well i cant wait for next 5 chapters think 4 are out now.
I doubt the mangaka will really kill her
how to stop a harem? just kill all the other heroines....
Well, Kuesu wouldn't have died if that Yuuto wasn't so FUCKING WEAK!!!!
I'm doing a bit much I think but I wiki'd Kuesu's character profile and it stated that she is deceased...

......... MADNESS... THIS HAS TO BE MADNESS!!!
@Comody
"WHAT! This mangaka just broke the rule in a HAREM!!!"
several manga actually have that trait ...
one by one harem girl goes dead being killed by enemy ...
Ex : Messiah Sama and Muv Luv series ...

looking at the style and plot of this manga ...
it's kind of difficult to accept this turn of event ...
My music list has a cruel sense of humor as a decently sad song was playing while reading the new chapter.
WHAT! This mangaka just broke the rule in a HAREM!!!
@Amakawa Yuuto
Well, you been with her in the future so I guess I'll believe you...? O_O???
KaMeHaMeHaaaaaaa!
About Kuesu getting hit...
Spoiler
how about phaaze dies instead of rinko cuz he is my least favorite.... rinko is the childhood friend they rarely get killed or end up with the main character even if some are freaking amazing looking.
She won't die. They rarely do

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics