Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 222votes)

Okusan

Alt Names: alt おくさん Oh! My Sweet Honey!!alt Oku-san
Author: Ooi Masakazu
Artist: Ooi Masakazu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: About a housewife that has moved into a new town trying to adjust to her fairly new married life with certain quirks and encounters with neighbours along the way.
Go to Okusan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 4 Replies

743 Comments

Does anyone know what manga these are? I know the first pic, it's from the game Gravity Rush, but I don't recognize the rest.

Spoiler

RIP Ooi-sensei loli eyes. >_

Literally this chapter

A6XMC.png

WHEN THICC GOES TOO FAR

Nonsense there's no such thing a as T H I C C going too fa... oh shit.

http://imgur.com/a/JNlgY

it's like what is this even °_°

WHEN THICC GOES TOO FAR

Still distracted by the chapter cover and the fact that her rump is directly connected to her knee with no thigh.

yeah no, what you're seeing is the bottom of her thigh

Still distracted by the chapter cover and the fact that her rump is directly connected to her knee with no thigh.

http://imgur.com/a/JNlgY

it's like what is this even °_°

Can someone list the manga that appeared at the end of the latest chapter.

LET IT RIP!

Spoiler

Beyblade_Logo.png

That's just your insurance and hospital saying "we only pay for 4 days, get out and make room for the next patient that makes us money". Hospital stays used to be longer in the past.

Capitalism ho!

This series lost its fuel very quick after the second tome, still I liked Nonomiya, she is sorta fun among all.

I disagree, there is still a lot of crank fuel... oh wait.

that is the most awesome trick I have seen.

Why are people in manga always hospitalized so long? I had a freaking six hour open heart surgery and I was only in the hospital for 4 days.

That's just your insurance and hospital saying "we only pay for 4 days, get out and make room for the next patient that makes us money". Hospital stays used to be longer in the past.

This series lost its fuel very quick after the second tome, still I liked Nonomiya, she is sorta fun among all.

swing into yuri because okusan ... lolz ...

for teh plot... the drama plot!!!

I understand that people in Japan are often hospitalized for longer than we in the US (not sure about other countries) are, and for things we might consider less severe. I think I first heard this when years ago, a friend was visiting Japan was hospitalized for a few weeks when he broke a bone or two. I think that this extra care may lead to bed shortages? I am pretty sure I've read that ambulances sometimes bounce about, looking for room? Maybe patients have demanded extra nurse time?

Why are people in manga always hospitalized so long? I had a freaking six hour open heart surgery and I was only in the hospital for 4 days.

for teh plot... the drama plot!!!

She swung hard there. Maybe try full-time house husband who can cook and clean really well

I want a Kyouko.

Don't we all... don't we all...

I'm sure if Miss Superior just asks, ol' hubs will be willing to share. So long as he gets in on that action!

Darling would probably share even if he didn't get in on it. He's sweet that way.

...besides, he already knows half the neighborhood women are in Oku-san's harem.  Can't fight fate.

Clearly you've never heard of the dreaded Japanese cold.

Instant 40C fever and the only cure is to get a visit from a potential love interest?

so the next 50 chapters need to be about okusan getting pregnant 

over and over again

Clearly you've never heard of the dreaded Japanese cold.

or the cruel japanese fever

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics