Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 222votes)

Okusan

Alt Names: alt おくさん Oh! My Sweet Honey!!alt Oku-san
Author: Ooi Masakazu
Artist: Ooi Masakazu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: About a housewife that has moved into a new town trying to adjust to her fairly new married life with certain quirks and encounters with neighbours along the way.
Go to Okusan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 4 Replies

743 Comments

Great art and nice simple story. Thanks for translating this.
Of course it's different for everyone >_> My first comment was that it ruined the manga FOR ME...never said it ruined it for everyone else. Then I simply explained why it affected me...
@Randrakan564

That maybe true, but you can't speak for everyone.

I read plenty of doujins, some harder than others based on index, before i started reading/watching the series. I never think about those doujins when i read them.
Depends on the people. Like all things.
It's completely different reading an NTR doujin based on a manga you just started reading or will eventually and reading one from a manga you've been reading for a while now.

If you already know the manga and it's characters, if you've already grown accustomed and attached to the characters and then read an NTR you'll feel rage but will soon forget it.

The problem comes when you read a doujin from a manga with 1 or 2 chapters out/read the first impression of that manga will easily be coupled with the NTR so when you read it you'll remember the NTR version.

Take Yotsuba and the doujin Four Leaf Lover (not NTR but pretty damn dark) for example, if I had been reading Yotsuba from the start and already knew the series well, Four Leaf Lover would not leave any lasting effect on me...but I made the mistake of reading Four Leaf Love BEFORE reading Yotsuba...my first impression of the characters come from the doujin and every time I try reading the original I'm only reminded of the Four Leaf Lover version and can't really get into the manga anymore.

And it does matter if it's tame or hardcore NTR...it's the lasting impression of the characters that matter in this kind of case. I agree, the Shiwasu doujin was tame, but it still imprinted the whole NTRed characters in my head before reading more of the original.
i bet people follow just cuz her tits r big
shiwasu no okina was pretty tame for an NTR, i call those "NTR for wimps" now Finecraft69's ntr doujin was much more brutal. if you called that softcore work an NTR rage one, this one would break your soul
I don't understand how you can ruin a manga by just reading a doujin. Just pretend that the doujin is like a spin-off and not connected to the main story in any way.
Problem solved! I have read plenty doujin on other manga(to love-ru, index) some of whom are less flattering and NTR. I never think that it's the same thing as the manga..
@Jackson Boo is it more or less adult than To Love Ru? Cause To Love Ru lives here quite happily, being good friends with everyone and doesn't cause any trouble.
Shiwasu no Okina's NTR Doujin ruined this manga for me, every time I read it I'm only reminded of the NTR >_>
Funny! Thanks for posting!
I'll kill her husband and replace him LOL
@m0t0man I'd rage if he was a generic weak, indecisive, spineless protagonist.
Been waiting for so long
guys if youre looking for a doujinshi of this manga there is but be warned that it is NTR although the drawing is good the story is sick better decide if you want to read or not
need to see the guy who landed this catch
funny and follow
I've been waiting so long for this... thank you guys...
Yes finally! I found the raws to this like ages ago! Finally someone is doing it!
i want neighbor like her... such pair of Fujiyama mountain no mount Everest! :D
Just realized that the "Clover" apartment was the same as the one in the Ichinensei ni Nacchattara. Well, both manga is created by the same author.
@sekirei07 thought the exact same thing
@Jackson Boo: why wouldn´t it last in batoto? it doesn´t have anything against the rules.
I was referring to the soon to be introduce next door mother douche564.
with wife like that any husband will choose home rather go to bar~
Anyone that recognizes this one would from

Shiwasu no Okina doujin:

Daasan no Tame ni Okita Kyouko 32sai B107 a.k.a Okusan wo Namadashi Nikuana Choukyou Shiteoite Ageyou (Okusan)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics