Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 222votes)

Okusan

Alt Names: alt おくさん Oh! My Sweet Honey!!alt Oku-san
Author: Ooi Masakazu
Artist: Ooi Masakazu
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: About a housewife that has moved into a new town trying to adjust to her fairly new married life with certain quirks and encounters with neighbours along the way.
Go to Okusan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 4 Replies

743 Comments

noooooo, why?

I would guess because the series got sniped. Enjoy your awkward, literal translations.

Did the art style change dramatically with Volume 6? No maybe it's just the cover.

Pure Mashiro decided to drop Okusan after chap 36.

noooooo, why?

Pure Mashiro decided to drop Okusan after chap 36.

Is c36 coming?

Also, Did you ate them?

Has it been established either of them are infertile yet?  I mean they bang every day since forever...

do you...not know what condoms are?

Go, mr. Okita, you huge geek, you!

Even though he was already a blank, insert-yourself-here type of character, I empathise a lot more with him now.

Hmm although if they make an okusan movie, this chapter gave me an idea for the promotional popcorn jug.

Has it been established either of them are infertile yet?  I mean they bang every day since forever...

it's because they always use "backdoor"

they already explain it in older chapter, i forgot which one

Probably because you love the girl and want to spend time with her.

...you lost me

Wait, what is the point of inviting a female to the cinema when she is already offering you sex?

Probably because you love the girl and want to spend time with her.

Wait, what is the point of inviting a female to the cinema when she is already offering you sex?

"Do you want a bath, dinner or me?" Where do I find a woman like that?

In Mangaworld, ofc!

"Do you want a bath, dinner or me?" Where do I find a woman like that?
    • XoM likes this

I read okusan for the plot

How nice to see a Trek fan. Star wars is presented far too often.

It's a nice change. :P

This manga's theme song.

Spoiler

Don't forget THIS song...

Spoiler

one row destroyed and that was only her first form.

where is the pregnancy arc

How big Okuu'san oppai will become if she got pregnant ?

boobslapped

How nice to see a Trek fan. Star wars is presented far too often.

Look at all them visual symbolism.

That would be the best idea for the manga to go in, which means it's obviously not going to happen. It's like how the mangaka previously made a series about genderbending... where the boy was changed into a grade-schooler. So much wasted potential.

Calling Okusan a bitch. Hilarious.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics