Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 214votes)

Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!?

Alt Names: alt พระเอก(จำเป็น)ตัวจุ้นวุ่นโลกแตกalt 俺がヒロインを助けすぎて 世界がリトル黙示録!?alt 내가 히로인을 너무 구해서 세계가 리틀 묵시록!?alt I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Little Apocalypsealt От опеки к апокалипсису
Author: Namekojirushi
Artist: Hasegawa Kouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Namidare Rekka has a very unusual birthright. After his 16th birthday, he will be drawn into many different stories. Each story has a heroine, and each story depends on him to be the hero. On his first day of high school, a strange uniformed girl that only he can see shows up. She claims to be from the future, and claims that his rescuing of many heroines is going to cause serious trouble for the future.

It's not long after this encounter that his troubles begin. His childhood friend Satsuki invites him somewhere, possibly to confess her feelings for him. However, before she can, she's kidnapped! Rekka wants desperately to help her, but he finds himself being tossed into various sci-fi and fantasy worlds, each with their own heroines in trouble. Will he be able to get back to Satsuki? Will he be able to save all the others? How can he really tell the consequences of his well-meaning actions?

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic OreHeroine Light Novel translation discussion (Be polite!) New Window BakaGrappler
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window DrkTempest
  • 5 Replies

570 Comments

Dude, I don't know you guys, but I never trusted flying elephants, they always appear when I'm "out of myself" with tempting but crazy deals... I don't think he should trust that lil' guy either.

I've missed so much somehow.... I'm SO HAPPY!  Time to catch up.

Nomobuyo, Oshi, Hashitawa, Dokeda, Gunmīcha, Dē Ribura♥

I'm gonna to hear am I?

cross dressing and gender bend is different in my opinion. cross dressing migh be a gender bend genre but only if he/she pretend to be and must keep  it a secret.

Add to that I think before adding a tag, it must have significant part of the manga plot not just in an arc or sub arc.

though it would be fun to see a gander bender part, right now all I can say is "no no no no no no no nope!"

Went over the manga raws, makes me wanna translate novel so much. However my hands are full already :((

btw

Spoiler

I think this has got to be best manga I'm currently reading. Out of nowhere a mini elephant appeared out of a "magic/demonic" hole and to ask the mc to become a magical girl to defeat a monster. The laughing just won't stop.

lmao this series is awesome, it incorporates so many different genre's so well.

Kore wa Zombie Desuka ? =3= ?

Quite right!  The Korean Zombie Deathcar!

All that aside, 3 releases!  HELL YEAH!  Now comes the cooking manga/magical girl boy mashup!

from which anime or manga is it please?

Kore wa Zombie Desuka ? =3= ?

Spoiler

c2a2a7542f872b4bb11a9de655ad655f13695461

from which anime or manga is it please?

Wat.jpg

Spoiler

c2a2a7542f872b4bb11a9de655ad655f13695461

Did i misread that part? what i understand is that "halfway through" some of the girls gave up but not a lot of them....Not half of them gave up. 

Am i right?

In the manga R said "in the future where i come from, there are also those who give up and, with consent, choose to back out, however since the choise itself became the clear condition, apparently, halfway through, THERE AREN'T MANY PEOPLE WHO WITHDRAWN" so maybe those sub-heroines are going to give up on him not the "normal heroines" cause i don't think the author will give a lot of emphasis on a character that will give up in the end ...

http://vatoto.com/read/_/208645/ore-ga-heroine-o-tasukesugite-sekai-ga-little-mokushiroku_v3_ch17_by_orinjido-scans/17

How has no one decided to translate this Light Novel series yet!?!?!?!

thanks for the update ...

a really nice new year present for us ...

hmm, kinda remind me with "sweet ramen" from TWGOK ... =3= ...

Did i misread that part? what i understand is that "halfway through" some of the girls gave up but not a lot of them....Not half of them gave up. 

Am i right?

dunno, can't read the RAW so what I take is ...

"half of them give up" (if there's 50, 25 will give up) ...

Remind me of Tenchi mutyo. It's explained in the end that peace was obtained because tenchi gathered all the girls that are capable of destroying worlds and lived with them.

Is R girl or a boy?

probably boy ...

his counterpart is girl tough ...

Its Kyubey! Kill it!

*looking @ RAW*

yeah, Kyuubey indeed ... *x* ...

need to be killed ...

hmm, I hope someone willing to translate the Novel ...

kinda worried if this manga get abruptly ended (like some other LN promo manga)

oh so many heroines ...

and from tons of any other unthinkable type ...

no wonder this harem might make doomsday latter ...

(have note, R already said half of them will give up latter, so only half making the great war)

probably novel ...

the RAW for manga still a lot farther ...

and the LN itself still A LOT OF FARTHER COMPARED THE MANGA RAW ...

well, half of them will give up, but we already have a hint of whose will continue, like satsuki ... she is the first heroine afterall, just what i thought

Harem mc needs to become a magical girl...should I add the gender bender and possibly the yuri tag?

That ahegao face.

lol, what a great turn of events.

73dfbcd4-e546-48fe-8e4c-71d5755eda49_zps

The process of tsundere self-destruction

Spoiler

My reaction is the same with R's

bwahahahaha.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/215955/ore-ga-heroine-o-tasukesugite-sekai-ga-little-mokushiroku_v3_ch18_by_orinjido-scans/19
just saying ending the manga there would have been the ultimate manga troll of all time

THIS SERIES JUST GETTING BETTER AND BETTER !!

agreed take my like sir

Its Kyubey! Kill it!

You can't kill Kyubey

Its Kyubey! Kill it!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics