Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 848votes)

Berserk

Alt Names: alt ベルセルクalt Beruserukualt Берсеркalt برسرک
Author: Miura Kentaro
Artist: Miura Kentaro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Guts, known as the Black Swordsman, seeks sanctuary from the demonic forces attracted to him and his woman because of a demonic mark on their necks, and also vengeance against the man who branded him as an unholy sacrifice. Aided only by his titanic strength gained from a harsh childhood lived with mercenaries, a gigantic sword, and an iron prosthetic left hand, Guts must struggle against his bleak destiny, all the while fighting with a rage that might strip him of his humanity.
Go to Berserk Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for chapters New Window ZonedIn
  • 2 Replies
Topic Favorite Berserk moments New Window Bananimal
  • 11 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Black
  • 24 Replies
Topic Falconia theory New Window MrAnarchist
  • 7 Replies
Topic berserk after chapter 95 New Window skules
  • 4 Replies
Topic The dark haired child New Window Tomlord
  • 3 Replies

841 Comments

>What we all waited for is about to happen
>HIATUS first

MIURAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Spoiler

He's trolling i mean really hardcore trolling around now. I really hope there will be a finish off Berserk in the future.

r1hfhgS.png

>What we all waited for is about to happen
>HIATUS first

MIURAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Spoiler

i don't know which is more unnerving. the fact that the girls will witness and probably even experience what happened during the eclipse, or the fact that there won't be berserk for the next few months til next year. oh god.

The contrast between those 2 last pages, the urge to scream "ohgodpleasepleasenotagainohgodplease"
I can only pray now for those 2 to return not much mentally damaged for the things awaiting ahead and to be able to bring back Casca.

Well, the fact is there will be next season of Berserk anime, and Miura is probably going to assist it. The same happened before the first season.

To be honest, I am not fond of it. Poor adaptation with shitty CG - really Berserk got no luck with anime : (

Spoiler

Now I see, Berserk won't end so soon.  My poor soul. 

God, let me live to see the end of this manga.

There's still a lot of stories to tell.

Irvine..Isma...Zodd...Ricket....skull knight...Roderick....Puck...Serpico...And men oF Bakiraka... I KNOW YOU ALL HAVE A STORY TO TELL, Love you guys.  (And my lovely Judeau too.)

Guts and Casca are already the Main characters, I already love them, but, I love more the minor characters. They need love too.

Spoiler

Thx for the great quality of releases as usual Evil Geniuses .. this chapter really showing off Miura's sensei drawing skills huh .. so abundant in details and so many background interactions happen .. cmon give us the next chapter .. the chapter that gonna unveil where is this story of berserk gonna flew ..

Guts becoming a hero and stop griffith from destroying the world to become a god ? i don't think so .. :)

Casca finally healed ? and everyone getting a big powerup ? and then what ? can't wait for this

Wow, so much beautiful and interesting stuff on each page, so much detail, by page 8 I felt I had read a whole chapter already. He takes his breaks but when Miura sensei gets to work he puts his all into it, can't fault the man. 

This Chapter was like stepping on Mahoutsukai no Yome's territory. I almost tought Guts was about to meet Chise and Elias. more than 20 years and the art is still stunning. BRACE YOURSELVES, Casca is coming back!

Well fuck. Now I have to re-read the entire series for like the 20th time.

We finally get to see the Flower Storm King! So pretty! Though I wonder if this is the real king - after all, didn't Shierke mention Guts' demon kid having a weird vibe like the king?

And for what magazine, it's depend on where the author originally submit the work, it's not like it is decided by some sort of organization.

Yeah, that’s kinda my point :3

Isn't ANY shounen magazine extremely unlikely to actually publish a gore manga on account of it not being a genre that little kids (regardless of sex) are typically into, though?

Well, it depends on what you mean by “gore”. Take Hunter x Hunter for instance which appears in Weekly Shōnen Jump (guess which “genre” that is ;P) and it featured all sorts of gory violence since the beginning: Decapitations, disembowelment, amputations, crushing people to pulp, blowing them up, the eating of living humans and so on and so forth. In other words, they’re generally not really all that concerned about it.

thanks for the good quality :)

Funny, the word is actually used for age range.

Still, unless it's R-18, all can read it in any bookstore or Convenience store here in Japan. 

And for what magazine, it's depend on where the author originally submit the work, it's not like it is decided by some sort of organization. I mean, if it has gore but shounen jump still wanna publish it, why not? Money is money and being a mangaka is hard.

Isn't ANY shounen magazine extremely unlikely to actually publish a gore manga on account of it not being a genre that little kids (regardless of sex) are typically into, though?

Uuuuurrrgh. For the millionth time, shōnen and seinen are not genres in the classical sense. It is not any content characteristics that decide which a manga belongs to but solely what magazine they’re published in. Any similarities between mangas in these “genre” are secondary in nature at best.

Also, oh snap! Puck’s a quintuplet and a would-be usurper to boot!

Funny, the word is actually used for age range.

Still, unless it's R-18, all can read it in any bookstore or Convenience store here in Japan. 

And for what magazine, it's depend on where the author originally submit the work, it's not like it is decided by some sort of organization. I mean, if it has gore but shounen jump still wanna publish it, why not? Money is money and being a mangaka is hard.

Uuuuurrrgh. For the millionth time, shōnen and seinen are not genres in the classical sense. It is not any content characteristics that decide which a manga belongs to but solely what magazine they’re published in. Any similarities between mangas in these “genre” are secondary in nature at best.

Also, oh snap! Puck’s a quintuplet and a would-be usurper to boot!

is it me or this feels like shounenshit now what the heck

Just you. Contrary to belief, Berserk's only genre is not just Seinen.

is it me or this feels like shounenshit now what the heck

how can there's no chapter before chap 338 ?

where did the 337 previous do ?

What to do?

Read a synopsis?

Also, can someone explain these Farnese jokes to me already? I’m guessing it has to do with her appearance but if you actually go back and compare she doesn’t really look any different here. She’s always had thick, juicy lips for instance :3

It's been so long since the last update, I don't remember what's going on anymore...and I kinda don't feel like re-reading 344 chapters...

What to do?

Goos job bringing egg guts. The tree shall fall and shit happend again. Cant wait that.

I didn't even remember he had a behelit, holy shit. We've come a long (hiatus-filled) way.

Goos job bringing egg guts. The tree shall fall and shit happend again. Cant wait that.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics