Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 848votes)

Berserk

Alt Names: alt ベルセルクalt Beruserukualt Берсеркalt برسرک
Author: Miura Kentaro
Artist: Miura Kentaro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Guts, known as the Black Swordsman, seeks sanctuary from the demonic forces attracted to him and his woman because of a demonic mark on their necks, and also vengeance against the man who branded him as an unholy sacrifice. Aided only by his titanic strength gained from a harsh childhood lived with mercenaries, a gigantic sword, and an iron prosthetic left hand, Guts must struggle against his bleak destiny, all the while fighting with a rage that might strip him of his humanity.
Go to Berserk Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for chapters New Window ZonedIn
  • 2 Replies
Topic Favorite Berserk moments New Window Bananimal
  • 11 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Black
  • 24 Replies
Topic Falconia theory New Window MrAnarchist
  • 7 Replies
Topic berserk after chapter 95 New Window skules
  • 4 Replies
Topic The dark haired child New Window Tomlord
  • 3 Replies

841 Comments

344 being next-to-last on the chapters list, with 343 on top for some reason.

They forgot to add the volume number to their release.

I genuinely love this manga but...honestly, I always forget the plot after these hiatuses and lose interest. I suppose it will just be easier to digest the story once it's all in anime form.

Miura got out of practice, lines are thick and some parts feel too much as if some assistent drew all of it 

and there was way too much of this Morda

Berserk is making a comeback only because the dynasty warriors spinoff has to have an ending somehow. Miura is shitting himself right now

And I love that smile on gut's face, his former raging self is long dead, but seeing him happy and peaceful is nice. 

Hah, I've heard that one before. The question is, for how many months?

One, obviously.  Then there will be another hiatus, at least for a month, but maybe for longer.

Sorry guys at MangaFast, I've read your World Trigger release and it was terrible, so just in case I will wait for Evil Genius.

I don't get all the hype right now...I've already read this "new" chapter months ago! I thought it was here that I read it but I guess not

Eeh, nope?

344 was released today; unless you have a Delorean, you are either lying or confused due to chap. 344 being next-to-last on the chapters list, with 343 on top for some reason.

Does anyone think the art looks a little different or should I say Too clean? It seems like Miura went with digital art or something, all the panel borders are straight clean lines along with everyone's facial cross hatching/hatching. Normally you can see a little texture or ink bleeding from pens or whatever.

Yep, the art also got... worse in last chapters.

Does anyone think the art looks a little different or should I say Too clean? It seems like Miura went with digital art or something, all the panel borders are straight clean lines along with everyone's facial cross hatching/hatching. Normally you can see a little texture or ink bleeding from pens or whatever.

Excellent. A new chapter to read.
I'll just wait.

CGI CAN look good, take God Eater for example which was heavily stylized.

The times I hate CGI are when they throw them randomly into an anime with otherwise 2d drawn characters, see:FMA:Brotherhood Envy.

Berserk doesn't seem as stylized which I think will make it turn out looking pretty poorly like Ajin

It's just such a shame because when I don't care about the artwork of the series, I don't mind the CGI, but in series like Berserk/Knights of Sidonia/Ajin which are fun to read BECAUSE of the artwork... It's so sad y'know?

... last time i checked God Eater wasn't CG... CG can be divided to "bearable to watch" and "cancerous", anime industry has yet to come with something good.

Waiting for proper version from EG...

Fuc i didnt expect this in my follows so soon Im excited for the game for the anime for more chapters wow my future looks so bright now

I don't get all the hype right now...I've already read this "new" chapter months ago! I thought it was here that I read it but I guess not

A new anime is being made, continuing from which "The Golden Era" ended, a new game is being made (last one was released on the Dreamcast over 15 years ago), but chapters are still being made once every 4 new moons.

I'm confident that Cyborg-Miura will still write this hundred of years from now while we are all dead in the post apocaliptic future.

Wickerman? I'm disappointed there isn't any Nicholas Cage inside that giant burning man.

This place is going to get covered in flames.

4247378.jpg

Summer 2016. Dear diary: today, a chapter of Berserk appeared on Batoto and I'm still there.

IRS just a preference, CGI is cheap and easy to make compared to more detailed and actually drawn scenes, it's up to you to see which you like more though

CGI CAN look good, take God Eater for example which was heavily stylized.

The times I hate CGI are when they throw them randomly into an anime with otherwise 2d drawn characters, see:FMA:Brotherhood Envy.

Berserk doesn't seem as stylized which I think will make it turn out looking pretty poorly like Ajin

It's just such a shame because when I don't care about the artwork of the series, I don't mind the CGI, but in series like Berserk/Knights of Sidonia/Ajin which are fun to read BECAUSE of the artwork... It's so sad y'know?

I'm going to marry Morda !

The sight of the hyper-shitty first page of this new chapter gave me cancer.

Waiting for the real version.

Oh Yeahh Updatedd thx for the scanlations guys .. i think its already summer huh ?

Spoiler

Everyone's reactions to Puck.... A+

Now hopefully the proper scanlation will be out soon...

berserk manga is back... im thinking that it is only for the anime

that art is somewhat..different. or is it just a different quality of scan?

For the most part it's the same, but he seems to have cut down on the detail a bit for a few of the group shots.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics