Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 190votes)

The Friendly Winter

Alt Names: alt Da-jeong-han Gyeo-wulalt 다정한 겨울alt The Affectionate Winter
Author: Lee Jun
Artist: Lee Jun
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A girl with a rare growth disorder that leaves her in the body of a child at the age of 19 meets a boy with a mental disorder who has the mind of a small boy in a 17 year old form. 'The Friendly Winter' shares with us the endearing story of their day-to-day lives, joys and tribulations.

Note: The author has split the storyline into seasons. The volume number represents the season number.

Original webcomic: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/friendlywinter
Go to The Friendly Winter Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Friendly Winter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 298 Replies
Topic Guesses on the ending here. New Window d4rk
  • 7 Replies
Topic Korean Censorship of Webtoons??? New Window Comadrin
  • 4 Replies

702 Comments

Are you guys sleeping at all? Thanks for awesome fast releases SCS!!
Btw, I'm pretty sure we are heading towards to a happy ending- Min-seong's voice seemed pretty real to me :D
Wow, thanks for the fast updates!!!
Getting intense. Getting closer to the inevitable end. SC scans, thx for this. You deserve 1000 cookies.
omg i so want to read the next chapter! thanks Supreme Cream Scans!
Thanks Supreme Cream, another great new chapter!!
Thanks SCS again! My, twice-daily releases. XD

And Min-Seong. Way to be a MAN.
Thanks, SCS. That latest chapter just made my whole day.
I think that wizard is more shocked than Min Seong is. Very cute.
lmfao

The magic worked. He shot some red sparkles and Da-Jeong appeared!
The magic worked!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MAGIC.

Thank you SCS!
Made me laugh loud in the middle of the night :D
LOL. YAY HAPPY CHAPTER! For once, I was crying tears of happiness instead of the usual sad ones.
Wahahahaha!!!! Gimme back my doughnut!!!!! :D
Hah!! That was great, *Da-Jeong.....ATTACK!!!*

thanks for the new chapter SCS!!
I've begun to think the friendly winter isn't so friendly...
maybe that's the idea.
Thanks Supreme Cream!!
"on time magic", i've seen it work irl, so why not in a manhwa too. let's hope mr. author has been at least that nice to his characters...
YAY new chapter. Thank you so much SCS! No matter how it ends I think I will be happy with this series. Okay I lied. As long as our heroine is smiling at the end then. :)
Mr. Late--so go read Centaur's Worries, cheer you right up. Or of course the classic cheer-up manga, Yotsuba&!
I kept on tearing up as I read this webtoon.
Being misunderstood and always being ostracised is the worst. People caring for you as though they can empathise, when in reality it becomes sympathy and they have no idea what's going on at all.

It tears me up how these two MCs try their utmost best to live in society, yet the world continue to torture them just because they are the minority. I hope they get a good ending and live happily ever after...
Wallet theft, at this point, is really just icing on the cake.
WTF! Is this lets be depressed allthetimeday? I read Akame ga kiru, the blyndhiririrwhateverits called and this. Everywhere is either dying or crying or both. Geez.
thanks Supreme Cream!!
Stealing from a little girl? Fuck. I mad now.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics