Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 770votes)

Assassination Classroom

Alt Names: alt Ansatsu Kyōshitsualt Ansatsu Kyoushitsualt Clase de Asesinatoalt Kelas Pembunuhanalt Suikast Sınıfıalt 暗殺教室
Author: Matsui Yuusei
Artist: Matsui Yuusei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A weird class kicks off in the super smart prep school… The most bizarre and powerful teacher in the Jump history comes here! The most exciting class in the world starts here now!!
Go to Assassination Classroom Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Red vs Blue New Window Bunny-loverXIV
  • 6 Replies
Topic Place your bets New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic Ch. 164 - Writer has written himself into a corner? (Spoilers!) New Window Fadamor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Who are your favourite characters? New Window salvatore
  • 1 Replies
Topic So where are the first chapters? New Window roronoapedro
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 18 Replies

4134 Comments

...That raises a good question...What happened to Ritsu?

She became one with the internet.

Ya know, I feel like Ass Class, unlike most manga, would actually benefit from a sequel. Something about how Class E intersects in the future and starts doing their thing again. Maybe this is the post-end excitement talking, I dunno. Perhaps this is gonna be in the extra chapters? :3 *breathes heavily*

P.S. Hats off to Mach 20. You da best. :D

Spoiler

Spoiler

As most of you have probably heard by now, 180 isn't the true end of the series. There will be 4 additional side chapters published in April (most likely to fill in some more detail).

Nonetheless, hope you've all enjoyed the story.

Thank you for supporting our group for the past year.

NO, THANK YOU MACH 20 SCANS FOR FINISHING THIS SERIES!! FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU GAVE TO GIVE US GREAT QUALITY SCANS AND OF COURSE, FOR PICKING UP THIS SERIES!! YOU GAVE US ONE THING TO LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY WEEK FOR THE PAST YEAR!! REALLY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND MORE POWER TO YOUR GROUP!

As most of you have probably heard by now, 180 isn't the true end of the series. There will be 4 additional side chapters published in April (most likely to fill in some more detail).

Nonetheless, hope you've all enjoyed the story.

Thank you for supporting our group for the past year.

21 volumes? I hope the spin off complement the main story and not mere ravings.

forgive me for the grave sin of seeing on leecher manga...

Spoiler

Spoiler

forgive me for the grave sin of seeing on leecher manga...

Spoiler

I love how they never told us whose hands those were, and If Kayano is going to have a kid or not. But apparently there is a spin off in the making? Yeah.

chapter 180 will answer this.

When she touch her stomach... I thought Nagisa had become father...

Spoiler

Ritsu: "Finally, with some of this money, we can buy my freedom/copyrights from the manufacturers and start the project to give me an autonomous body, right, guys?"

Class E: "Yeah, about that..."

Seriously, they gave the rest of the money to the government?

Fucking dropped.

Ritsu: "Finally, with some of this money, we can buy my freedom/copyrights from the manufacturers and start the project to give me an autonomous body, right, guys?"

Class E: "Yeah, about that..."

KarchAmadeo
Mar 16 2016 07:20 PM

~Seasons change, time passes by, as the weeks become the months become the years~~

Spoiler

Like I said...

Spoiler

Yaoi route unlocked.

Fucking dropped.

rip in the 2nd last chapter. ;~;

Fucking dropped.

What I love most about these last chapters is, that he takes his time to send all the characters off. Nearly every manga I know ends with only a single Epilogue chapter. Which is always to short in my opinion. Even perfect mangas like Full Metal Alchemist could have used a chapter or two more, just to show us who is doing what. This kind of closure is nice and I hope it sets a precedent.

A world where your government: pays rewards, abandons weapon technologies, lets 30 trained assassins just walk away and mind their own stuff.

Phew, almost got me there with your profound life lessons, Matsui. It's a shonen manga after all.

"Certain someone" eh?

I think I'm going to wait for 180 to come out, before I read the final 4...  It seems there's going to be a high level of feels with this... so sad...

Also...  I think I caught a glimpse of a spoiler in a comment, comeon guys, use the spoiler tags!

Nagisa is probably getting his own epilogue tho ;p

• pen likes this

I think I'm going to wait for 180 to come out, before I read the final 4...  It seems there's going to be a high level of feels with this... so sad...

Also...  I think I caught a glimpse of a spoiler in a comment, comeon guys, use the spoiler tags!

Almost there boys

To be fair, the Japanese just use the term "Bitch" for someone promiscuous, what we'd call "slutty". And that is essentially her assassination method...

The main reason is still just a similar pronunciation of "vic" and "bitch" though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics