Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 770votes)

Assassination Classroom

Alt Names: alt Ansatsu Kyōshitsualt Ansatsu Kyoushitsualt Clase de Asesinatoalt Kelas Pembunuhanalt Suikast Sınıfıalt 暗殺教室
Author: Matsui Yuusei
Artist: Matsui Yuusei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A weird class kicks off in the super smart prep school… The most bizarre and powerful teacher in the Jump history comes here! The most exciting class in the world starts here now!!
Go to Assassination Classroom Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Red vs Blue New Window Bunny-loverXIV
  • 6 Replies
Topic Place your bets New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic Ch. 164 - Writer has written himself into a corner? (Spoilers!) New Window Fadamor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Who are your favourite characters? New Window salvatore
  • 1 Replies
Topic So where are the first chapters? New Window roronoapedro
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 18 Replies

4134 Comments

Sex? I doubt it, this is Jump! xD. Merely mentioned sex is forbidden!
So they are going to send a girl that uses sex to kill her target to handle an octopus monster with tentacles well
Spoiler
bah, that woman assassin will probably spark the beginning of the teacher's harem, no biggie :)
... I simply don't get this alien. He appears to genuinely like his students, but intends to kill them all in a while. And expects them to do the same. This series is awesome, but surreally fucked up.
may be a hot chick but
Spoiler
a hot assassin on sight..
He will be so pissed if the children get hurt. I don't want to know what he is going to do at such a case.
Thanks for the work
Crazy hot chick incoming.
Posted Image
Oh. a hot one just came in...
Liquid state korosensei.
Cool.
Whew this is one hell of a manga >_<
can't wait for the next chapter
Don't worry students i'll act fresh when you try to kill me but i'm going to cry like a baby if you steal my coins and my gelato.
didn't know killing could be considered healthy and refreshing... I'll try this instead of jogging, could be fun lol
@zipperz: immobilize him by what? A large AOE freezing spell? Impossibru

@jojo1: Dude, you are saying it wrong. The only correct way to say is: "I can already see the ending"
Spoiler
Posted ImageHeeheeheee. Lets all go kill him by not killing him. I'm sure he'll demonstrate ways to kill himself and will accidentally commit suicide.
hmmm, i think i could see the ending...
"healthy killing intent"......
kill him with bankrupcy
Posted Image
I guess sensei's money become the communities money
I wonder how We'll try to kill him Tommorow.......XD
A healthy a refreshing killing intent...
Nice
I've been waiting for the next manga by the guy who did Neuro. This is good!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics