Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 770votes)

Assassination Classroom

Alt Names: alt Ansatsu Kyōshitsualt Ansatsu Kyoushitsualt Clase de Asesinatoalt Kelas Pembunuhanalt Suikast Sınıfıalt 暗殺教室
Author: Matsui Yuusei
Artist: Matsui Yuusei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A weird class kicks off in the super smart prep school… The most bizarre and powerful teacher in the Jump history comes here! The most exciting class in the world starts here now!!
Go to Assassination Classroom Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Red vs Blue New Window Bunny-loverXIV
  • 6 Replies
Topic Place your bets New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic Ch. 164 - Writer has written himself into a corner? (Spoilers!) New Window Fadamor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Who are your favourite characters? New Window salvatore
  • 1 Replies
Topic So where are the first chapters? New Window roronoapedro
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 18 Replies

4134 Comments

Idiot principal
Okay let's all just not worry about whether or not nagisa is a girl or boy. Just focus on how damn awesome this manga is. I'm loving this manga. 1st place in the rankings is impressive.
nagisa is a boy right?
sometime i swear he looks too much like a girl
This is such a simply good manga, I enjoy every chapter.
F*** YEAH!! plus 3 manly points !!!

Spoiler

now if only he could change his hairstyle
"beddo de no kimi wa sugoi!"

With all the comments, I couldn't help it. I've never seen "deno" written together like that before. Is it legit or another "wa" vs "ha" matter?
Bitch sensei!
It's 11 month before he destroys the earth.
I see timeskip coming.
Well Kuro-sensei has is slimy yet fast way of teaching and Onizuka has his pretty cool gangster way of teaching and we are all the winners in witnessing that, Girls sure hate the B word a lot, but she kinda earned that one in sleezing her way on to a student that is borderline hentai right there

Posted Image
assassins capable of killing humans probably won't win against a super fast alien. Call the MIB, please. maybe they'll do a better job
The Boy,The Alien, and The Bitch-nee san....
Lol at the Captain Jack Sparrow and Lara Croft....
Damn ... Does this mean no more tentacle rape?
Dam, I want bitch-sensei as my teacher. She would do great in sex-ed. Never liked how mine just showed us a cartoon about intercourse.
not the usual manga settings I've seen over the years, which is interesting....so me likey....
tentacles have palms?
@Niry

The perfect teacher doesn't intend to destroy Earth.

The perfect teachers is so badass he doesn't need to try making an effort, he saves his pupils while kicking ass, and on top of all he intends to put an end to his virginity,

Posted Image
"Beddo deno kimi wa sugoi yo" ha! who says you can't learn anything from reading manga! I can now proudly say this to future Japanese women that I'll meet! A good conversation starter IMO.
Apparently, to be an almost perfect teacher, one must be intelligent, speedy, dangerous, and intends to destroy the Earth. Boy, I wonder what the perfect teacher must be like.
This has surpassed One Piece on Jump's ranking this week.

Just sayin'. xD
Would be funny if it turns out he's actually preping them for a bigger threat than himself :P
It took me 20 chapters to like Manjin Tantei Nougami Neuro. And after this, I ADORED it.

I don't lose hope for Assassionation classrom :)
"Beddo deno kimi wa sugoi yo..."Posted Image
It sure is adult time...... how in gods name did slippery tentacles change her clothes without being slippery?
Adult time indeed. ... I wonder which holes are his nose, top? bottom?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics